As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This just in!!!

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    omg 1 time i took like the huuuuuuuugest bong hit lol omg im soooooooooooo hi rite now you guyz

Holy fuck, have you been back for a while? Because I haven't seen you post in forever, dude.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Seems somebody took the death of their goldfish a little too hard.

Bad-Beat on
  • Options
    AceFantasticAceFantastic Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    can you imagine what it must feel like to pass through the universe on a molecular level?

It's a lot like doing your mother:winky:

AceFantastic on
    tegan.jpg
  • Options
    Xeroxed SoulXeroxed Soul Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Moriveth wrote: »
    MikeRyu wrote: »
    This thread is now about omelettes and how to remove over cooked egg from your pan.

My advice, soak in cold water, the egg should fall away without resistance.

Or use a nonstick pan and grease it up a little before frying the egg? That's what I do.

holy fuck
    EGGS
    EGGS LOOK AT AN EGG
    IN ALL ITS PERFECT OVAL BEAUTY.. WITHIN THAT EGG
    is contained a universe of its own

I mean even symbolically that egg is the universe.. the bright orange center, the protein floating around, feeding, gaiing energy GROWING from it
    HOLY FUCK

oh I forgot to mention that an egg is also like the universe in the sense that the egg is being held up by some guy that it will never concieve, understand or even question, being inspected under a watchful eye.. possibly consumed.
    Much like the universe my friends

Xeroxed Soul on
    It's not enough! I need more! Nothing seems to satisfy!
    I don't want it! I just need it! To breath, to feel, to know I'm alive!
  • Options
    MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    MikeRyu wrote: »
    This thread is now about omelettes and how to remove over cooked egg from your pan.

My advice, soak in cold water, the egg should fall away without resistance.

Or use a nonstick pan and grease it up a little before frying the egg? That's what I do.

This is also an excellent suggestion. Thank you Mori.

MikeRyu on
    Ranmasig5.png
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    How many pink floyd posters does this guy have

Weaver on
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Open your eyes. all of them! Look up the sky and see

I'm just a poor boy

I NEED NO SYMPATHY

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    last night i smoked like

18 pots

am i doing this right

Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    The secret to life, as written by Bob Dylan:

But I would not feel so all alone
    everybody must get stoned

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    can you imagine what it must feel like to pass through the universe on a molecular level?

It's a lot like doing your mother:winky:

<3

potatoe on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

I actually liked this movie

I hate this guy though

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    Open your eyes. all of them! Look up the sky and see

I'm just a poor boy

I NEED NO SYMPATHY

:^: :^:

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I did acid back and december and I think I made like three posts the day after that had anything to do with philosophy

it's not so hard to not be a raging retard about it

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I love smoking the pots. It makes my omelettes taste much more better.

MikeRyu on
    Ranmasig5.png
  • Options
    Futt BuckerFutt Bucker CTRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    omg 1 time i took like the huuuuuuuugest bong hit lol omg im soooooooooooo hi rite now you guyz

Holy fuck, have you been back for a while? Because I haven't seen you post in forever, dude.

I kind of migrated over to Graphic Violence, but I still lurk here all the time. I didn't know anyone would notice I was gone.

Futt Bucker on
    My color is black to the blind
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    BusterK wrote: »

I hate this guy though

it's a pretty good movie if you like abstract animated people ruminating on existentionalism

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

I kind of migrated over to Graphic Violence, but I still lurk here all the time. I didn't know anyone would notice I was gone.

I remember you because you made a thread here about people signing your yearbook, and I posted in it.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Can anyone tell me a little bit about acid? I'd be tempted to try it just so that I could have the experience, is it worth the effort?

Einhander on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

I hate this guy though

Seriously guys you need to listen to me
    It is of the utmost importance.

You know how the universe is like the egg, in the sense that theres a man/being/thing holding it watching it hungering for it... well the only way to escape this man is to evolve. we must break the boundaries between concious and subconcious thought.. fuse them into one. Only then will our minds be perfectly attuned to our whims.. at which point we can fine tune the universe to our OWN whims

dont forget, it's our creation
    we just forgot how to actively control it

And that this point
    ONLY at this point
    will we evolve beyond physical bodies
    beyong mating, eating, cleaning
    that we will become beings of pure energy

Xeroxed Soul on
  • Options
    Shifty FisterShifty Fister Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Shut your goddamn hippy mouth.

Shifty Fister on
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    omg tell us more

ascot on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Einhander wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me a little bit about acid? I'd be tempted to try it just so that I could have the experience, is it worth the effort?

SET AND SETTING

you need a tripsetter you can trust (protip: he probably shouldn't take double your dosage with you)

don't be around people

enjoy the colors

think too much and it will go bad

that's about it

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    Futt BuckerFutt Bucker CTRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008

I remember you because you made a thread here about people signing your yearbook, and I posted in it.

Oh man, I think I remember that. Damn, 4 years really goes by fast.

Futt Bucker on
    My color is black to the blind
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Kazhiim wrote: »
    I did acid back and december and I think I made like three posts the day after that had anything to do with philosophy

it's not so hard to not be a raging retard about it

Oh I'm not blaming his retardedness on drugs
    I think he was probably an idiot before hand
    The drugs just tied it all together

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    But I like mating, eating, cleaning

Einhander on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Dammit Mike, now I want an omelet. I don't really have much to put in it, though - I have eggs, and cheese. I'd like to put some green onions in it.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD#Potential_risks_of_LSD_use

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

I hate this guy though

Seriously guys you need to listen to me
    It is of the utmost importance.

You know how the universe is like the egg, in the sense that theres a man/being/thing holding it watching it hungering for it... well the only way to escape this man is to evolve. we must break the boundaries between concious and subconcious thought.. fuse them into one. Only then will our minds be perfectly attuned to our whims.. at which point we can fine tune the universe to our OWN whims

And that this point
    ONLY at this point
    will we evolve beyond physical bodies
    beyong mating, eating, cleaning
    that we will become beings of pure energy

that sounds pretty boring

Javen on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

In all seriousness, its a fun time.
    The whole "it stays in yoru spine" thing is a myth.. its metabolized by your liver and is so potent that the dosage are measured in ug (thats micrograms).. however, the lethal dose is literally thousands of times that,
    making the drug essentially non-toxic.

LSD is non-addictive, and there
    have been only a few cases of possible overdose
    where people ingested extremely large amounts of the drug
    (permadosed)

Ive never had a bad trip. I have found that it leaves you with a euphoric, enlightened feeling even AFTER the initial stages of TRIPPINBALLS, but you generally do feel at peace, calmer, and more in tune wiht the universe.. as if you understand it and it understands you.

also it made me happy for about 7 hours straight which even psychiatrists cant do with their drugs

Xeroxed Soul on
  • Options
    edited September 2008

ahahahahaha

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

it's all about your state of mind going into it

if you go in with thoughts of how wrong it could go or what if you get caught or blah blah blah you've got a better chance of a bad trip

if you go into it with a positive attitude, you should be perfectly fine

potatoe on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    half of my 12-hour trip was bad

it was bad

Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • Options
    NickleNickle Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I read this thread, and now I can fly using my mind.

Thank you, OP.

Nickle on
    Xbox/PSN/NNID/Steam: NickleDL | 3DS: 0731-4750-6906
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    I've been sitting around my apartment naked all day.

This is the best thing about living on your own.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves..

I'm feeling expiramental, se++

You don't say.
    So I dont know how long this will last as a serious "discussion" but how many of you folks have made this realization? I dont mean life being a dream, but I mean the realization that we truely are one (albeit still disharmonic) with the universe..

I am punching myself so hard right now, hoping against hope that you feel some slight amount of pain.
    Have you realized that god is not a man, an entity, or a being of any kind.. but merely a state of being, a force of creation, a wave of energy that gave way to an idea then a name..

Have I realized an omnipotent being who lives in our sky, and our sky alone, who is invisible and has the temper of a child is no real? That he's an idea? Why no, I hadn't come to that realization. I hadn't thunk about it for too long cause my brain quakes makes me all hurty on the inside of my bodily parts.
    Think about it.. When it boils down to the smallest scale imaginable.. everything everywhere is made up of the same thing. we all know this

Yes, we do all know this. Why do you keep repeating it?
    So perhaps then we arent god, but these atoms, these building blocks.. they are god.. They MUST be! If they create everything?

Who is saying we are god? Why must their be a god? CLEARLY THIS ROCK IS GOD MAN, CLEARLY THE SHIT I TOOK SHARES GOD'S PARTICLES!

Religion is about faith, they don't know God exsist, they believe he exsists. Is it hard to understand that for people who believe there is an all knowing, all seeing, and all touching being in the sky, that they believe he created all these atoms and particles and waves and hubaloo that goes on here?

No, it's not. You're analyzing faith with fact which never works out.
    Or perhaps, again, we are god. The universe is only there because we percieve it.. and truthffully the only thing we know solid fact is that we _ARE_.. "I think, therefore I am"
    if that is so, who is to say what else is real? What else is imagined? What else is a dream.

I think, there for I am is a reassurance that you, yourself, are real. Not that other people, or animals, or objects are real. There validity is determined by how you can interact with them. Dreaming, imagining, these are all values we assign intangible objects. There is no need to discuss whether a dream is real, as only the person who dreamed it could could tell you.
    If we know only that one thing, it is very likely that the universe is of our creation.. that by concieving, no-- Entertaining the idea of life outside our own minds... colors/smells/people, we have created our own universe. Created the universe in the same isntance which we were born, and if we created the universe.. that would again, make us god.

How is the universe our creation? Literally? Or the way we perceive it? If you mean literally, for someone 'opening their third eye' (More like brown eye, am I right fellas? High five) Then that's mighty shallow of you. Even now we're starting to realize that the universe stretches on a lotlonger then we thought, with multiple dimensions and blah blah blah. If you mean we shaped out own understanding of our universe, thus defining it and making it our own, yeah. We did, but only because we needed to understand better where we live.
    I dont know where I'm going with this. I'd like to hear some additional thoughts from other forum goers. I dont expect to be taken seriously, but thank you ahead of time to those of you that actually put some thought into what you say and what you do

You don't know where you're going with this? No fuckin way, I could not tell.
    And the rest of you? It matters not.. because according to my own thoughts I placed you in my universe to PUNISH myself. And if you are one of the people who hijack the thread
    try

I didn't place you in my universe, you didn't place me in yours. It's an unhappy mixture of cruelty and humor that allows us to share the same air.
    PRYING OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE

I bet you wanna pry my third eye open all night.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited September 2008

you don't really need to live alone to do that

you just have to not care about others

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008

Heck yeah.

High five.

Jimothy on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    You know what we really need to think about, guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEK0UZH4cs

Moriveth on