Options

[CoD5] Zombies, Vampires, Flamethrowers oh my! Zombies...

1131415161719»

• Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kris_xK wrote: »
    Hey we're both Vancouver BC.

I'll sell you my copy.

ooo interesting

Hardtarget on
    steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hit the 4d 0h 0m mark in my prestige run in World at War and took a moment to reflect on my stats. And I found something interesting that might explain why I like WaW more than Modern Warfare, though I enjoy both games and played them both today.

My average life expectancy in WaW: 88.2 seconds. Worked out by time played over deaths. Doesn't sound like a lot of time, but hey, at least it's over a minute.

My average life expectancy in COD4: 48.7 seconds. I thought that seemed fairly dismal, but I know far better players than myself who clock in under 40 seconds. Including a couple who have long insisted that the spawndiespawndie cycle only applies to noobs who "walk into" the rampant grenade spam. :lol:

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Hit the 4d 0h 0m mark in my prestige run in World at War and took a moment to reflect on my stats. And I found something interesting that might explain why I like WaW more than Modern Warfare, though I enjoy both games and played them both today.

My average life expectancy in WaW: 88.2 seconds. Worked out by time played over deaths. Doesn't sound like a lot of time, but hey, at least it's over a minute.

My average life expectancy in COD4: 48.7 seconds. I thought that seemed fairly dismal, but I know far better players than myself who clock in under 40 seconds. Including a couple who have long insisted that the spawndiespawndie cycle only applies to noobs who "walk into" the rampant grenade spam. :lol:

Probably has a lot to do with the pacing differences. There's a lot more in terms of semi-auto and bolt action users as opposed to 4, so naturally it's going to play a bit slower.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    Zoku GojiraZoku Gojira Monster IslandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Probably has a lot to do with the pacing differences. There's a lot more in terms of semi-auto and bolt action users as opposed to 4, so naturally it's going to play a bit slower.

It definitely has a more methodical pace to it, but I see a lot more snipers in 4, and an awful lot of G3s. So I don't think that the difference can be put down to the lead content of the air.

Zoku Gojira on
    "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertolt Brecht
  • Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Mechanical wrote: »

It definitely has a more methodical pace to it, but I see a lot more snipers in 4, and an awful lot of G3s. So I don't think that the difference can be put down to the lead content of the air.

Fair point. Might just be my playlist selections. I've developed a certain fondness for Ground War.

Mechanical on