• Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Yeah. Massive D:

LaCabra on
  • Options
    UltimaGeckoUltimaGecko Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    noclip: assassinating imagination everywhere you go.

UltimaGecko on
    The facehuggers want to play with you in the AvP LP. Facehuggers also want you to check out the TF2 cards here. View the in-progress RE mansion recreation for L4D here.
    Bitstream wrote: »
    People respect a man who might do science at any moment.
  • Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    also mapping and modding in general

LaCabra on
  • Options
    Shoegaze99Shoegaze99 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So I get home from work yesterday and Shoe Jr. says to me, "Well dad, I have good news and bad news."

"Okay." I figure it's a school-related thing.

"Well, I got past those Sith on the bridge."

Uh-oh. Was he playing the game after school, while I was still at work? Oh no!

"So what's the bad news?" I ask.

"I am Lord Revan."

Damnit! I wasn't there for the big reveal. It seems that the last few days he had been playing after school and making more progress. I totally missed the big moment!

"So you're on the Dark Side?" I asked him.

"No way! I'm not on the Dark Side anymore. Malak can't turn me back that easy."

"So you're Revan. Bet you see that coming?"

"I sort of didn't and sort of did."

The last game he played has some pretty big reveals of the same nature, so I wonder if it didn't get into the back of his mind that it was possible in this case.

He's now on the Sith planet and enjoying talking down the Sith (who he hates).

Shoegaze99 on
  • Options
    RemingtonRemington Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I remember back in the Goldeneye days people were using Gameshark (was it Gameshark then or Game Genie still?) to get to weird places in the game, like in the dam level there was a small little shack waaaaaaaay out over the water that people got to. I was so amazed that you could actually get to one of these places and I wanted to do it so bad. Then I saw a screenshot of the area and it was made up of like... five boxes and the worst texture ever. That was when I realized it was all just for show. :cry:

Remington on
  • Options
    rayofashrayofash Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Shoegaze99 wrote: »
    So I get home from work yesterday and Shoe Jr. says to me, "Well dad, I have good news and bad news."

"I am Lord Revan."

This is the part where you're supposed to go: "No! No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

rayofash on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I love "I have some bad news." "What?" "I am Lord Revan."

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man I wish we could of seen a video of his expression.

I was so awestruck that I just snap. My character did a vertical dip right into the dark side as I reclaim my rightful position.

Casually Hardcore on
  • Options
    PemulisPemulis Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    rayofash wrote: »
    Shoegaze99 wrote: »

"I am Lord Revan."

This is the part where you're supposed to go: "No! No! That's not true! That's impossible!"

You have to make the face too.

Pemulis on