As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Userbars

DavorDavor Registered User regular
edited October 2006 in Artist's Corner
Okay, first off I just want to say that I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, feel free to beat me up if it is, I can take it.

Now that that's over with, I'll get on with the real reason I'm posting:
Over on the Relic News forums they use these cute little mini-signatures called user bars, and combined with 2-3 others they make up your signature. They're aimed at being 56k friendly and are fairly simple. Anyway, to get to the point, I'm a big fan of Penny Arcade, and I would like to show some love for everyone here on the forums and represent a bit over on the Relic News Forums, so I made this little user bar using the PA main page graphics and a little Photoshop panache (it's not easy fitting everything into a 350x19 pixle bar).

Penny-Arcadebar.jpg

I'd like to know if using this on another forum would be kosher (should I e-mail Mike & Jerry to see if it's alright) , and well if anyone besides me likes it. :)

Davor on

• Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Questions Thread. Not here.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    DavorDavor Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Questions Thread. Not here.

Doh, don't know how I missed it, sorry. :/

Davor on