As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I challange you to a fight!

• Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    See? That's not so bad. Just do more of that shibby.
    I actually do a lot of that kind of stuff. I go over to my grandparents house at least once a week and help them around the house.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I feel its the right thing to do so I tip the waiter or waitress. Although I've never worked at a restaurant so I don't know that might change my opninion on it

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2008
    Speaking of waiters and such. I went out to dinner last night with my mom and dad to a Mexican place. The waiter was standing close to me and was leaning over the table to take our orders. I swear, I could smell his crotch musk, and when he came back with our food, my elbow was right in his balls.

It really weirded me out, so as soon as I was done I bolted.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Tipping people who are already doing a job they get paid for is stupid.

Bring me my food bitch, that is why you have the little notepad and I AM SITTING IN THE FUCKING CHAIR WAITING TO EAT.

But naw, I tip.

HallowedFaith on
    I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
  • Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    ....ok?

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    If you are considered a "tipped" employee, your federal minimum wage is $2.13 an hour.

Marshmallow on
  • sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited October 2008
    Man you know if more dudes shaved their junk I think we would have fewer fights.

It's hard to be mad when you start your day just admiring the sleekness in the mirror.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
    edited October 2008
    Thats makes no sense whatsoever.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • CasperCasper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Man you know if more dudes shaved their junk I think we would have fewer fights.

It's hard to be mad when you start your day just admiring the sleekness in the mirror.

I shaved my junk once and broke out with a nasty rash and plan on never doing that again. Neatly trimmed is as far as I go.

Casper on
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Casper wrote: »

I shaved my junk once and broke out with a nasty rash and plan on never doing that again. Neatly trimmed is as far as I go.

amen to that

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
    edited October 2008
    Nogs wrote: »

amen to that

I guess that's technically what I do. I use a buzzer. I'm scared of putting a razor to my wang. But the principle is the same

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    If you are considered a "tipped" employee, your federal minimum wage is $2.13 an hour.

No one is going to take a job making $2.13 an hour unless they make a shitload of untaxable free money in tips. And trust me, no one claims the entirety of their tips. Wiaters and waitresses generally claim just barely enough to not look suspicious.

Also yeah shaving your junk is a terrible idea. Imagine having the razorburn from your face on your balls. And then the stubble? Jesus dude.

Einhander on
  • CasperCasper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    That reminds me, I haven't trimmed my junk in about 13-14months, I am going to have to get around to doing that soon.

Casper on
    edited October 2008
    That reminds me, I haven't trimmed my junk in about 13-14months, I am going to have to get around to doing that soon.

I had gone about 8 and damn it was getting pretty extreme down there. I'm moderately tempted to get some, like, eyebrow self-waxing kits or something for the shaft itself, because I hate that hair actually grows on my dick. Like, around the dick? Sure, just keep it trimmed, but what is this bullshit with follicles on the actual shaft of my cock? I hate that.

edit: just to be clear it's only around the base we're not talking about a full coat of fur or anything

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

amen to that

I guess that's technically what I do. I use a buzzer. I'm scared of putting a razor to my wang. But the principle is the same

although I have to admit, when I had surgery down there, those fuckers were smoother than marbles. It was incredible. but I don't think I could work the same angles.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Is there some kind of Nair you could get that doesn't burn? I'd love to have balls as smooth as marbles.

Einhander on
    edited October 2008
    God, I accidentally got Nair on my balls once. Not the most pleasing thing in the world.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Doesn't Nair sting/itch?

Muse Among Men on
    edited October 2008
    I guess it's not suppose to if you don't use it on naughty bits/sensitive areas. Because I've Naired my legs a couple times before, it just smells god awful.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Like rubber or something. Yuck.

Muse Among Men on
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

amen to that

tweeze that shit

the wook on
    edited October 2008
    the wook wrote: »

amen to that

tweeze that shit

haha god that would be brutal

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Tipping people who are already doing a job they get paid for is stupid.

Bring me my food bitch, that is why you have the little notepad and I AM SITTING IN THE FUCKING CHAIR WAITING TO EAT.

But naw, I tip.

Actually.

At least up here, waitresses and bartenders have to "tip out" a certain percentage of the food and drink they sell. They also make minimum wage. It's assumed they will be tipped.

They usually have to give like 2% to the kitchen and waitresses have to give 15% or so to the bar at the end of the night.

If it's a bar they have to give between 20 to 60 dollars to each doorman/bouncer, depending on how busy the night was and how much shit happened that the doorman prevented (hopefully).

The bartenders give about 60 to 80 dollars to each doorman, depending on the night.

So if you don't tip them, they actually had to pay money to serve you.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    Geez I guess I'd poop in a toilet and then flush it like a normal person.

never take it for granted

Yeah. what if you where Munkus?

Melding on
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    What is this pansy ass shit about not using a razor to shave your pubes?

Man up. Shave your balls with that Mach 3. I do.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
    edited October 2008
    Only fags shave their pubes. If you shave your pubes, I WILL FIGHT YOU TO DEATH!

Unless you're wook, i aint going near him.

Melding on
    edited October 2008
    Wook is a big ole puss.

Dead Legend on
    edited October 2008
    Good point.

Wook, YOU ARE HUGE! YOU MUST HAVE HUGE GUTS! I WILL RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!

Melding on
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

How is that "manning up"? You would have to cut yourself on purpose to get hurt with that kind of razor. It's not like we're using some straight razor from the Civil War here.

Defender on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I shave my pubes with a weed wacker

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited October 2008
    Melding wrote: »
    Only fags shave their pubes. If you shave your pubes, I WILL FIGHT YOU TO DEATH!

Unless you're wook, i aint going near him.

all i'm saying is the state of my pubes is really of no concern to me. but turnabout is fair play and i like my ladies to be groomed.

the wook on
    edited October 2008
    the wook wrote: »

amen to that

tweeze that shit

haha god that would be brutal

not after the first couple times

the wook on
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

i just grab a handful at a time and bite down on my wallet

mrpaku on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    mrpaku wrote: »

i just grab a handful at a time and bite down on my wallet

I coat my pubes with chum and swim in the ocean

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited October 2008
    Defender wrote: »

How is that "manning up"? You would have to cut yourself on purpose to get hurt with that kind of razor. It's not like we're using some straight razor from the Civil War here.

Everyone seems to be scared of taking a razor to their pubes.

It's not bad at all.

Dead Legend on
    edited October 2008
    i dunno, i get pretty terrible razor burn

the wook on
    edited October 2008
    shaving cream on the pubes not on balls/dick

dick/balls razor time!

Dead Legend on