As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This is totally for Bogey [Hockey, eh?]

12346»

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    God, shut up.

Go fuck yourself, opposing-team-person.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    DerLustigeBosniakDerLustigeBosniak Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I will after I look once again at the standings and see the Stars at the bottom of the Western Conference.

unfunfunfunfgfeelsogood

DerLustigeBosniak on
    sig-3.jpg
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I will after I look once again at the standings and see the Stars at the bottom of the Western Conference.

The Stars are winners in spirit because I am that spirit; every Stars game I have been to we have won against all odds. Do you know why?

Because I, Darth Waiter, have cried my lungs out at the match.

Cheering.

Screaming.

Cursing in front of small children, drunk as a skunk and unable to find my seat at the American Airlines Center so I walk for an hour in circles until I find a bar and call my friend from the bar phone and then he says, "Dude, I think you're in a gay bar," and I slur "Matthew, I believe you may be correct."

That's me.

The spirit.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Since I took first place in my fantasy league, I've had Morrow, Semin, and Khabibulin go down with injuries.

Fuck fantasy sports.

Also, edmonton blows.

LTM on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I wish more people would watch or be able to watch college hockey, I have nobody to discuss the gophers with. going into overtime against MSU now, will definitely lose the #1 ranking if we lose/tie

natek on
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    natek wrote: »
    I wish more people would watch or be able to watch college hockey, I have nobody to discuss the gophers with. going into overtime against MSU now, will definitely lose the #1 ranking if we lose/tie

The college hockey finals a few years ago was the best hockey game I have ever seen. By the end of it, both teams were obviously putting everything they could into it.

L|ama on
  • Options
    MarcusMarcus Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Fuck yeah go Boston!
    #1 in the East!

Marcus on
  • Options
    humblehumble Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    well Avery's latest antics have gotten him suspended

"I am really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada," Avery said on camera this morning in Calgary. "I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight."

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=258182&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_main

humble on
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    And thusly a new wave of fantasy hockey teams hath been named...

I'm sort of glad he's gone, even if just for a few games.

LTM on
  • Options
    humblehumble Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i am hearing 10 games

then on top of that the stars want to suspend him

humble on