Options

Realms On: Looking for more players.

• Options
    MadJackMadJack Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    wow 40 minutes... im guessing theres no game or somthing...

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    urbmanurbman Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Ok who is all on to play?

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    never mind ill be waiting around

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    im on game on server 9

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    wow our site for the character sheets closes in two days we need to back up our characters on a nother server

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    JacquesCousteauJacquesCousteau Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I'm not on vent, but I can post on RPOL while I'm homeworking.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Hey mad jack im seantallica can you hear me?

Also Game On Room 9

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    panksea06panksea06 Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Ack I thought the plans for the night had been dropped since no time was firmed up, I will be in in a bit I guess...
    So Its vent only no forum elments?

Sorry I am confused, I was thinking it was rainchecked.

edit: What is the server and all of that stuff?

panksea06 on
    How can they expect me to have a sig when I am too lame to upload an avatar after 2 ye- oh wait...
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    were on Game on 9 look for MAdjack

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
  • Options
    gray mattergray matter Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I'm up and ready.

gray matter on
    GrayMatterSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    come on the ventrillo

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I can't come on Vent, no mic.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    to use vent you have to set a hot key

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    yeah i can hear you I am just having issues with my mic

panksea06 on
    How can they expect me to have a sig when I am too lame to upload an avatar after 2 ye- oh wait...
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    you have to go into set up and select hot key and make a hot key, also maker sure the mute is off your mic cause when you do certain things your mic is automaticly muted. hey jaq go to http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=20770&gn=PA+Forgotten+Realms+ON&date=1163646605

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Never mind.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I can't seem to connect to the server, what should I enter?

if you need the server info it is in the G&T forum.

but other than that i am of no use

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DeVryGuyDeVryGuy Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Hey lads, sorry I didn't show tonight. My obligation ended up taking WAY longer than I thought, and I just now got in (12:30 here). Any chance we are going to play again tomorrow?

DeVryGuy on
    Pokemon Diamond: 5369 6910 9799
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    were still playing now

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Well not anymore.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Sorry I couldn't join you on vent tonight, I was in a guild run in WoW so I already had vent running.

gray matter on
    GrayMatterSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    So our character sheet site may be going down soon, I think I have everyones characters saved on my local disk here at the moment but if others want to try to do that as well that may be a good idea. I can upload them once I get on anouther machine since this comp doesn't like the place I upload to (University webspace students get, but macs no likey).

Good Game tonight!

panksea06 on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    So what all went down in last night's game?

DeVryGuy on
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    im not gonna say much cause im not sure if urb wants you guys knowing what happened yet but i will say i felt sorry for gran preety much the whole time.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    im starting a blog where im gonna write out the story as kalus sees it. ive started on it im just having trouble getting back into writing. any way the first chapter should be done before i leave work.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    So far everyone that was on last night was introduced into the Plot so far, if you wish to know what happened there look on the rpol forum.

But basically waterdeep is shoulder deep in hell. The City Watch and Guard they have been sent of a mission to help locate some important people for the city.

The other characters have yet to be introduced, and probably will be tonight.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    http://kalusthebard.blogspot.com/

up to date information on the events. well sort of im like partly done with the first chapter.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Just so you guys know, I'm going to have to bail out at 10:00 PST.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    It would be great if we didn't have to use Vent for everything...I'm still able to participate while raiding with my guild in WoW, I just can't have two Vent clients up at the same time. The only ideas that come to mind are using one of the chat room features in a messenger as we can all access either MSN, Yahoo or AIM (or at least I hope we can).

Also it appears that our character sheet host is down now. So whoever had them saved, my e-mail is viviisemo@gmail.com.

gray matter on
    GrayMatterSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Fun time last night. I gotta get to studying for physics though. Thanks again for NPCing me for tonight.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Hey guys, if you want I've set up up the character sheet software on my server, you're welcome to use it:

http://3eprofiler.bradley-online.com

What time are we getting started tonight?

DeVryGuy on
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    http://kalusthebard.blogspot.com/

Okay first chapter is done. now its not entirely what happened in the game really its only part of the intro but ive decided to do it right so its gonna be long. hey cool of you to put up the profile thing on your site.

edit: oh and we are startuing the game around 6:30 PST im gonna start on my character on yer site.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    It would be great if we didn't have to use Vent for everything...I'm still able to participate while raiding with my guild in WoW, I just can't have two Vent clients up at the same time. The only ideas that come to mind are using one of the chat room features in a messenger as we can all access either MSN, Yahoo or AIM (or at least I hope we can).

Also it appears that our character sheet host is down now. So whoever had them saved, my e-mail is viviisemo@gmail.com.

I tried that but it just all gradually moved twards vent only lol. Also i would have combat take place in the forums, but the map upload requires a small size.

Starting time will be around 9:45-10, thats when the game picked up last night.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    urbman wrote:

I tried that but it just all gradually moved twards vent only lol. Also i would have combat take place in the forums, but the map upload requires a small size.

Pacific? Well crap, if the game is going to be starting that late, it looks like I'm not going to be able to play after all. That's 1 am eastern and I have a 9-5 job. :(

DeVryGuy on
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    DeVryGuy wrote:
    urbman wrote:

Pacific? Well crap, if the game is going to be starting that late, it looks like I'm not going to be able to play after all. That's 1 am eastern and I have a 9-5 job. :(

sorry i qoute EST time lol. so yea its 945-10 est time.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    did any one read the first chapter?

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    urbman wrote:
    DeVryGuy wrote:
    urbman wrote:

sorry i qoute EST time lol. so yea its 945-10 est time.

Alrighty, I can probably do that

DeVryGuy on
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    KassKass Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Ok, I should be around for tonight. Question, though... did I hear that someone had made a copy of our character sheets? Me being the genious that I am didn't save a copy on my comp.

Kass on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Also again game on room 9

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]