Options

Realms On: Looking for more players.

• Options
    Alexan DriteAlexan Drite Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Sorry I haven't been online, the last couple days got really tight in a few of my classes.

Alexan Drite on
  • Options
    urbmanurbman Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Sorry I haven't been online, the last couple days got really tight in a few of my classes.
    Its cool last night we started to discuss everyones availability for next week since it is the holiday.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gredavingredavin Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Not to threadjack, but I am running a FR PbP game on rpol.net and had a player running a cleric of Helm drop out.

If there's an interest in taking over, let me know.

gredavin on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    urbman wrote:
    Its cool last night we started to discuss everyones availability for next week since it is the holiday.
    Could you e-mail me Dritescythe (at) gmail (dot) com (I already sent you an e-mail with my character details a week ago if you recall)? Just to fill me in on what is going on, and how I can weave in. I'd really like to get into this campaign, I just got hit by some major tests and essays last week and didn't have time to join up.

Alexan Drite on
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Because nothings been posted in this thread, I think it would be best if we clear things up for those who haven't been able to make it yet. As far as I know, where not playing this week because of Thanksgiving.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    panksea06panksea06 Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    That we are not playing this wek due to the holiday is my understanding as well.

panksea06 on
    How can they expect me to have a sig when I am too lame to upload an avatar after 2 ye- oh wait...
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Waterdeep, The City of Splendors.

The Lords of Waterdeep are throwing a celebration in honor of the birthday of one of their own. The celebration has been going on all week. Leading into its third night the city streets are filled with drunk and merry folk of all shape and sizes. Merchants are out selling their wares, all taverns are open, the streets are full of tables of food.

The celebration is in full swing of the night when the magical lamps that are lining the streets start to flicker. The noise of the party slowly starts to quite as the earth erupts to shake violently causing the stone buildings to crumble. The magic flames of the street lights explode, catching the near by wooded buildings on fire.

As the city burns and crumbles around them the citizens go into a panic. Out of the holes in the earth and the flames of the buildings all sorts of golbins and imps appear chasings the people. The City Watch and City Guard descend to the streets to try to restore order. Then an explosion rocked Waterdeep castle.

Riots erupted and the streets were starting to fill with bodies. Some bodies started to rise in the city of the dead and among the streets. The Jail was taken over by the criminals and became almost a stand alone castle.

The only safe place to rest your head is the Temples. But you are in the middle of no mans land. Safety is your.

After the heroes made it to the safe zone they where asked to find some important missing people who turned out to be the lords of Waterdeep.

They where then confronted by two minor demons and a spirit witch who told them of their immediate death if they where to continue on. With great resilience they continued to do battle with the undead horde that was plaguing the trade ward from the city of the dead. As they battled they ran into a Captain of the city watch, who was glad to see more survivors and to hear that the city is not lost.

The Heroes went to the base the Lord was using to battle the undead horde. The Lord introduced himself as Lord Peirgeiron**. He asked them to help him and a few select soldiers take down the evil that was coming from the city of the dead. They agreed, as they entered the grave yard they were ambushed by more undead. After they defeated those monsters, Peirgeiron lead them to the tomb where the evil, eminated from.

Thats where we got after two days.
    **The lord I made mirrored this one to the T, so I just changed the name, lol dont be mad.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JacquesCousteauJacquesCousteau Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Hey all, we on for tomorrow?

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    As I understand it yes.

Assuming this is right I may be a few minutes late (will be on by 640 I think) since last class ends at 620.

Edit: Pacific Time FTW

panksea06 on
    How can they expect me to have a sig when I am too lame to upload an avatar after 2 ye- oh wait...
  • Options
    DeVryGuyDeVryGuy Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Hey lads. Sorry to say, but my situation has changed and I will be unable to commit to the time slots we're playing on. Sounded like it was going to be a lot of fun.

Give that lich or whatever hell fellas.

DeVryGuy on
    Pokemon Diamond: 5369 6910 9799
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I'll try to make it, I'll probably be late.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    A friend of mine just showed me a ubergroovy program that lets you play over the internet and make your rolls. It has a set of D20 dice, a table, paper, pencils, etc - except in electronic format. This way your dice rolls are completely random. :D

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    We use the RPOL (RoleplayOnline) dice roller. So I think they are random.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I'll be able to make it today on time today, but I won't be able to make it on time tomorrow.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    So are we up for tonight or no? I am sitting over in room nine at the moment an fear I am in the wrong place...

Edit: NM not gaming tonight.

panksea06 on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Sorry guys but we cant play tonight, I have to be up at 5 am tomorrow and I live EST. Tomorrow night is a definite though, sorry guys.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Ok, that's fine.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Oh, okay. Right on.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    urbman wrote:
    Sorry guys but we cant play tonight, I have to be up at 5 am tomorrow and I live EST. Tomorrow night is a definite though, sorry guys.
    I can make it tomorrow. Give me a time and a place. The only thing is that I'll watch Battlestar, but I assume I'm not the only one.

Alexan Drite on
  • Options
    MadJackMadJack Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    dude you totaly are the only one

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    everyone ready for tonight?

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    When we starting? It looks like no one's in the room yet.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I think where starting in five minutes or so.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    So out of the loop, heh. Thanks.

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    you know the room guys

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    We're in GameOn 9

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DeVryGuyDeVryGuy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    How'd it go last night?

DeVryGuy on
    Pokemon Diamond: 5369 6910 9799
    FFTSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    you know how people ask you did you win when you tell them you were playing D&D and you dont know how to awnser that. well i can say i won. the specifics dont really matter because the game is now over i won we acidently found the end of the campain world and i had enough steps to cross it and win. so i called wizard and have told them about it there gonna go ahead and scrap forgotten realms now since theres no point in continueing now that some one beat it. ya so whats up with you?

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    we only play about an hour and half nothing major happened we are just now in the crypt.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    urbman wrote:
    we only play about an hour and half nothing major happened we are just now in the crypt.
    I must have missed it. I thought you were doing it Friday, but you must have done it Thursday.

Is it too late to jump into this campaign? When is the next session? When and how do you meet up?

Alexan Drite on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I don't know if it's too late to join. We just went through a portal. If the DM thought it could fit into his plan you might be a prisoner in this evil guy's castle or something...

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    every wensday and thursday night, 10-1030 est time7-730 pst.

Its not to late to jump in at all. Just go into game on room 9 on the pa vent server. I can think of an easy way to fit you in.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    who is up for tonight?

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    i might be on but probably not i just found out i might be getting canned soon and i got alot of shit to worry about. fuckin A i bust my ass for a year and even pass up another job offer and im gonna get dicked for their broken phone systems fucking up. its a long story ill probly explaining in a drunkn rant one night.

MadJack on
    forumsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I'll be on, but late.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Hey. I'm around, although I hope interest increases, my character's having to do a lot more lately. :D

JacquesCousteau on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    we have two, last week was a bomb with only to people 4 would be the least amount to play.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    We should really bump this thread like a day or two in advance... I always see nothing on my marked posts and forget about it...

I think I may be ok tomorrow but finals are over the next 4 days so yeah...

:cry:

panksea06 on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ok then tomorrow if a definite. be there or be turned into a gelitous squre.

urbman on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Oh, so no one on for today, so I guess tomorrow then.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]