As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MMO Hate, Happiness, and Hope...what are we missing?

1737475767779»

• Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oats wrote: »
    I don't

Because I have the foresight to repair my shit before I go into a dungeon

And the foresight to not run with PUGs who wipe?

If my pug wipes enough that my gear breaks, I don't leave to repair my shit, I just leave.

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm in a pretty casual guild too. We've got two Naxx groups running, who are about even in progress.

I get to tank. Our DPS routinely dies on Heigan. Especially the ret pally who used to raid Naxx.

We also use a terrible EPGP system for loot awarding.

Oats on
  • Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm in a pretty casual guild too. We've got two Naxx groups running, who are about even in progress.

I get to tank. Our DPS routinely dies on Heigan. Especially the ret pally who used to raid Naxx.

I am in a casual guild.

We have 1 level 80.

Your guild having two naxx groups is not "casual" by any stretch of the imagination.

Seg on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't

Because I have the foresight to repair my shit before I go into a dungeon

And the foresight to not run with PUGs who wipe?

If my pug wipes enough that my gear breaks, I don't leave to repair my shit, I just leave.
    I'd normally leave, but there's only a single Heroic left in all of Northrend that has a drop that's even a slight upgrade, and damnit, I really do have nothing better to do than wipe on that boss all day.

(He dropped the Plate gauntlets instead, fucker, instead of either the ring or the pants. Again.)

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Seg wrote: »

I am in a casual guild.

We have 1 level 80.

Your guild having two naxx groups is not "casual" by any stretch of the imagination.

It could just be really big.

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Seg wrote: »

I am in a casual guild.

We have 1 level 80.

It could just be really big.

It is. We culled just before Wrath of the Lich King 'cause we had like 500 members. Everyone who hadn't logged in for 2+ months got the boot.

We're back up to 200 people.

Oats on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    riz wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    play with exotic toys

:winky:

That's for home. And I did that before I got this job. :winky:

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Gordok Spirits Celebrate: Charvanek's all done beating up on them, at least until the next expansion.

lawnjy1.jpg

Years Behind Means Bargain Prices: And I just picked up a Sulfuron Ingot off the AH for a couple hundred gold. Apparently people still gather those.

sulfyyu8.jpg

SabreMau on
  • Options
    ArrathArrath Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Just had one of those drop in MC. Its fun when it only takes an hour.

Happy: Suddenly in 5/8 t1 on my freshly 60 warrior.

Sad: Lost the roll for OEB.

Arrath on
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Happy: The Drakuru questline in Zul'Drak was great. Though I haven't finished the Grizzly Hills part yet.

Took me a few tries to get that final battle down.

Hate: I shouldn't post after midnight..

Kevin Crist on
    acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Welcome to World of Warcraft, Where Everything's Made Up and the Points Don't Matter: A night of running old content means I just passed 3000 achievement points. Got Classic Dungeonmaster and Outland Dungeonmaster filled out, but the centerpiece was a 40-man raid zerging down Blackwing Lair for fun. We didn't clear it with all 40, though; apparently some people got lost in UBRS, ended up in LBRS, and couldn't figure out how to make it up to the raid portal again. The zerg through BWL ended up being so fast (with warlocks out of shards and being surrounded by grey-level trash mobs) that those who got left behind got left behind.

Bah: And not a single piece of Judgement dropped.

SabreMau on
  • Options
    Captain RadicalCaptain Radical Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hells yeah: All four Horde bosses down in the one night, Black War Bear for me.

Whooo.

Captain Radical on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.