Options

Radical femi[chat]

17810121342

Posts

  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    you are a bad person
    Absolutely terrible. Yep.

    Horrible. Yep. But, eh, fuck it.

    Anyone want to play Crackdown?
    Ooh. I haven't played that online.

    And before I go any further I realize that I no longer have my Live account.
    Motherfucker.

    Again? This is the second time this has happened.

    I shall go make a crackdown thread in GnT, then.

    Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    kevin smith will develop a hideous neck pouch like george lucas

    then his training will be complete

    after he adds cgi

    to clerks

    Mallrats: 2nd Super Special HD Edition. Trilogy.

    James on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    She's lump she's lump she's lump

    She's in my head

    JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Aegis wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    Pony got a hairdo?

    strokes are a hair dont kids

    Oh, wow, shit. D: Never even saw that thread. Hope you're okay.

    i am not yet

    but i will be there is no permanent damage

    reading is kind of hard so my posts worse than normal

    better than yesterday though couldnt read at all

    Pony on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    you are a bad person
    Absolutely terrible. Yep.

    Horrible. Yep. But, eh, fuck it.

    Anyone want to play Crackdown?
    Ooh. I haven't played that online.

    And before I go any further I realize that I no longer have my Live account.
    Motherfucker.

    Again? This is the second time this has happened.

    I shall go make a crackdown thread in GnT, then.
    Just don't use it that much and money is tight. Paying to host games on my own console just wasn't worth it.

    Quid on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I think my Live expires this month, or has already.

    Thanks for the reminder :^:

    James on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    Pony got a hairdo?

    strokes are a hair dont kids

    Oh, wow, shit. D: Never even saw that thread. Hope you're okay.

    i am not yet

    but i will be there is no permanent damage

    reading is kind of hard so my posts worse than normal

    better than yesterday though couldnt read at all

    The stroke must have made you obsessed with the enter key.

    Did you get all the fun brain scans? EEG? PET?

    JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Corvus wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    hello. some people here do not hate me and to them i say hello.

    Hey Pony.

    Do you have any neat new airsoft stories to tell us?

    i had a stroke on wednsday

    got out of hospital today

    made a thread about it!
    D: Good luck with your recovery dude.

    yeah same.

    i dont hate anyone on this forum i just might dislike what they say at times.

    i might call you a twit if i dislike what you say but it dont mean i hate you.

    Oh come on, you can use the word hate.

    Imagine if you and I were having a conversation in private about LondonBridge.

    You know you want to say it...

    Come on...

    "Who is LondonBridge?"

    Is that right?

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Look guys.

    First comes the colorized version of Clerks

    Then the CGI version

    But you forget there is already a version that has had an animated scene added to it

    deadonthestreet on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Aegis wrote: »
    Pony got a hairdo?

    strokes are a hair dont kids

    Oh, wow, shit. D: Never even saw that thread. Hope you're okay.

    i am not yet

    but i will be there is no permanent damage

    reading is kind of hard so my posts worse than normal

    better than yesterday though couldnt read at all

    The stroke must have made you obsessed with the enter key.

    Did you get all the fun brain scans? EEG? PET?

    no that is normal for me

    i got mri cat scan that was about it

    fuckton of bloodwork n shit

    anyway i am going to bed night

    Pony on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Having sharp teeth is a triple edged sword.

    --

    Pony: Grats on surviving the stroke?

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Having sharp teeth is a triple edged sword.

    Pony: Grats on surviving the stroke?

    Huh?

    Pony: yeah thats like an RL acheivement. Those are like WoW acheivements except in the other game they don't play even though they have a free automatic subscription.

    JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Having sharp teeth is a triple edged sword.

    Huh?

    No matter how you hold it you're going to get cut.

    My poor inner cheek. :(

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Also, would anyone like to play Crackdown or something?

    Gears of War, CoD4, GTA IV, anything.


    I have all of those. I should probably get Xbox Live.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Oh man Gears of War.

    I should play that by myself.

    Quid on
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Argh!

    Anyway, thread in GnT is made.

    Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Argh!

    Anyway, thread in GnT is made.

    You want me to go in there and post that I'd play if I had Live?

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Res wrote: »
    Argh!

    Anyway, thread in GnT is made.

    You want me to go in there and post that I'd play if I had Live?
    If you want to fill me with rage.

    But, yeah, go ahead. get a discussion going.

    Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Oh my god my grandfather is such a hardass motherfucker

    This is a man who, as a kid in the depression, broke in to scrap yards, stole metal, and then sold it back to them for pocket money

    A man who set a record for walking tours in West Point (which he got into on a football scholarship, as the first-generation descendent of an immigrant, after getting a health waiver for having chipped teeth from... playing football)

    A man who had been shot at on three different continents by the time he was twenty-five, and who once told me that "a purple heart's the medal they give soldiers who fuck up, son"

    A man who kept a picture he took of a mass grave at Dachau by the door so that neither he nor anyone who came or left could pretend it didn't happen, a man who raided Hitler's bunker and took a big fuckoff chunk of marble from das Fuhrer's fireplace

    A man who wooed my grandmother by telling her she was an idiot for taking pictures into the sun

    A man who taught me that you never, ever put ice in a single-malt, and you always ask for it by name, age, and finish

    A man who played two rounds of golf a day at eighty without a cart

    A man who, at ninety, was diagnosed with lung cancer despite never smoking a day in his life, and drove himself to and from chemo, not because he had to, but because he could

    A man who, at ninety, after the cancer had metastasized to the other lung and was pronounced terminal, made that shit fucking disappear because he is that badass and may have a case study on his utter badassness done in the Fucking New England Journal of Medicine

    My grandfather is a beast

    Salvation122 on
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    He fucking is.

    Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Yeah but can he tap dance while balancing a plate on his nose.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    So do you have, like, a genetic predisposition to any of that? I mean besides the lung cancer from nowhere, of course.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008

    A man who had been shot at on three different continents by the time he was twenty-five, and who once told me that "a purple heart's the medal they give soldiers who fuck up, son"

    My grandpa always called that the "I forgot to duck" medal.

    JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Err. Which part? I mean, I've never had the opportunity to break me off a piece of a tyrant's fireplace.

    Salvation122 on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited October 2008
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.

    You make my fang-wounded cheek feel better and I'll do anything to your knee that you want.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.

    make an H/A thread about it just in case.

    JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Err. Which part? I mean, I've never had the opportunity to break me off a piece of a tyrant's fireplace.

    Noted. Tyrant-hearth-looting is not hereditary.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.

    make an H/A thread about it just in case.

    "It Hurts, Should I Rub It Anyway?"

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited October 2008
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.

    make an H/A thread about it just in case.

    I'm getting x-rays done on Monday.

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Sarksus wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.

    make an H/A thread about it just in case.

    "It Hurts, Should I Rub It Anyway?"
    I wonder how long that would actually last. Unfortunately, I don't care nenough to go to H/A

    Fencingsax on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    I don't think I like Texas very much.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    I contend that my badass grandfather fight Sal's bad ass grandfather so that the world might be better educated for it.

    Quid on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Res wrote: »
    I don't think I like Texas very much.
    I think Texas doesn't like you very much. So I suppose it works out.

    Quid on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited October 2008
    Quid, did you check out the link I PMed out?

    Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Quid, did you check out the link I PMed out?
    I did. We watched Moran talk about relationships and Bush for a bit but then I started playing video games and now rad's watching TV which would be a distraction.

    But danke because it will be of great use.

    Quid on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    I don't think I like Texas very much.
    I think Texas doesn't like you very much. So I suppose it works out.

    My two years of living here lead me to the conclusion that, while it is considerably better than the deep deep south, it's no California.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Sarksus wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.

    make an H/A thread about it just in case.

    "It Hurts, Should I Rub It Anyway?"

    you have to incorporate a girl somehow too.

    JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Res wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    I don't think I like Texas very much.
    I think Texas doesn't like you very much. So I suppose it works out.

    My two years of living here lead me to the conclusion that, while it is considerably better than the deep deep south, it's no California.
    California's nice.

    It's no Dallas.

    Quid on
  • Options
    deadonthestreetdeadonthestreet Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    So is this not a good time to whine about how my knee hurts? Because I want it rubbed gently, and tended to.
    Man weren't you talking about going running earlier?

    Running on an injured knee is the worst thing to do.

    deadonthestreet on
This discussion has been closed.