As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Deviant much?

icemageicemage Registered User regular
edited October 2006 in Artist's Corner
Who else here is on deviantart?

I'm at http://jenniestewart.deviantart.com/

icemage on

• Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    No-one cares.

Spectre-x on
  • RavenshadowRavenshadow Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Most of us hang out here to avoid the global circle jerk that is deviant art. This is not a good first post to start your PAAC carreer with.

How 'bout linking some of your art instead of whoreing your deviantart account?

Ravenshadow on
  • The CelestialThe Celestial Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
  • -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Wheee!

wormcopynd7.jpg

-SPI- on
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    are you asking for critiques? If so, you'll need to post art. You obviously didn't read the rules. We ask that you post art for critique, and not sitewhore, i.e. post links to a website.

NightDragon on
  • freekfreek Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    are you asking for critiques? If so, you'll need to post art. You obviously didn't read the rules. We ask that you post art for critique, and not sitewhore, i.e. post links to a website.

I clicked it. She shouldn't post art. It would only get hotter in here. A lot hotter.

freek on
    edited October 2006
    Like naked girl hot?

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
  • icemageicemage Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    woah. geez. sorry. I didn't realize a bunch of guys would have so much estrigine. I don't whore around on diviant. I'm new to it too, a friend recommended it. Just trying to make light conversation.

icemage on
    edited October 2006
    061014_19030001.jpg

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
  • MushiwulfMushiwulf Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Maybe you should try making some light conversation with this post here. Maybe tehre is some reason it is at the top of the page?

Mushiwulf on
    edited October 2006
    Mushiwulf wrote:
    Maybe you should try making some light conversation with this post here. Maybe tehre is some reason it is at the top of the page?

Uh, yeah, so ART small talk about ART doesn't belong in ARTist's corner?

icemage on
    edited October 2006
    Did you ever rules the read thread?

Chat Thread: http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1073835613

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
    edited October 2006
    Did you ever rules the read thread?

Chat Thread: http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1073835613

Yes, I realize that now, I apologize. I, like you, am only human.

icemage on
    edited October 2006
    I AM NO MERE MORTAL!!

NAY, YOU FRATERNIZE WITH THE GODS!!

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
    edited October 2006
    I AM NO MERE MORTAL!!

NAY, YOU FRATERNIZE WITH THE GODS!!

riiiiiiight...

icemage on
    edited October 2006
    freek wrote:

I clicked it. She shouldn't post art. It would only get hotter in here. A lot hotter.

I think your mommy forgot to teach you some manners. Criticism doesn't include non-contructive comments you uneducated twit.

icemage on
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:
    freek wrote:

I think your mommy forgot to teach you some manners. Criticism doesn't include non-contructive comments you uneducated twit.

And fighting with forum regulars after you made a mistake is not the way to go about fixing said mistake.

NightDragon on
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:
    woah. geez. sorry. I didn't realize a bunch of guys would have so much estrigine. I don't whore around on diviant. I'm new to it too, a friend recommended it. Just trying to make light conversation.

that's what the chat thread is for. Hence the [CHAT] in the title. New to the interweb are we?

Ravenshadow on
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:

that's what the chat thread is for. Hence the [CHAT] in the title. New to the interweb are we?

New to forum etiquette, I think.

NightDragon on
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:
    freek wrote:

And fighting with forum regulars after you made a mistake is not the way to go about fixing said mistake.

You know, I couldn't really care less. I decided to try out these forums after I had been warned that it was filled with a plethora of greesy, sexist boys. I didn't listen, and I shouldn't be surprised that they were right. Since joining, um, 10 minutes ago, I've been flamed, pm'd sexist remarks and treated with all around disrespect. I've been on so many other forums that, when made a newby mistake, don't get flamed or attacked. Good ridance to this piece of shit board. I'm done with it.

icemage on
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:
    I had been warned that it was filled with a plethora of greesy, sexist boys.

right? ND is the greesiest dude I know.

you won't be missed

EDIT: and tynic! Tynics a trucker I think.

Ravenshadow on
  • freekfreek Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:
    icemage wrote:
    freek wrote:

You know, I couldn't really care less. I decided to try out these forums after I had been warned that it was filled with a plethora of greesy, sexist boys. I didn't listen, and I shouldn't be surprised that they were right. Since joining, um, 10 minutes ago, I've been flamed, pm'd sexist remarks and treated with all around disrespect. I've been on so many other forums that, when made a newby mistake, don't get flamed or attacked. Good ridance to this piece of shit board. I'm done with it.

Byeeee!!! We'll miss you.

freek on
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:
    I had been warned that it was filled with a plethora of greesy, sexist boys.

right? ND is the greesiest dude I know.

you won't be missed

I didn't ask to be missed smart ass

icemage on
  • DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited October 2006
    icemage wrote:
    Good ridance to this piece of shit board. I'm done with it.

Hooray!

Locked.

DMAC on
This discussion has been closed.