Options

Secret Satans Invasion Wars Of Champions II

1565758596062»

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    dammit who has Blaket I. MUST. KNOW.

i do
    not

sorry

CURSE YOU, TELEVISION MAN

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008

You got Blaket.

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tonkka wrote: »
    gah

you jerkface

Yeah I know.

Gotta watch Aliens now, laters.

WEISBOWSKI!!!!!!

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

You got Blaket.

:whistle:

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Stole him right out of my grasp, you hussy :(

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    edited November 2008

i do
    not

sorry

CURSE YOU, TELEVISION MAN

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough cough cough*

ah, excuse me

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    you guys know what is a good word?

"Bulk"

i like it

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Man, I'm in that self-doubt phase of present buying. I know for sure I'll be getting them something off the internet that they want because it's on a wishlist, but I also want to get them some stuff that I think they like, throw it in a box and ship it over for that personal touch.

Would that kind of thing be appreciated even if they didn't end up liking / using anything that comes in the box?

I am wracked with doubt.

SporkAndrew on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    do you have somebody in the states, Sporky?

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, but I regulary send stuff overseas so I'm not bothered about shipping costs really.

SporkAndrew on
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Man, I'm in that self-doubt phase of present buying. I know for sure I'll be getting them something off the internet that they want because it's on a wishlist, but I also want to get them some stuff that I think they like, throw it in a box and ship it over for that personal touch.

Would that kind of thing be appreciated even if they didn't end up liking / using anything that comes in the box?

I am wracked with doubt.

Gummibears shaped like cocks, gummicocks even.

Dee Kae on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Dee Kae wrote: »

I am wracked with doubt.

Gummibear Cocks

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I am wracked with doubt.

Do it. It's a good idea.

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

I am wracked with doubt.

Gummibear Cocks

That's just disturbing.

Dee Kae on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I am wracked with doubt.

Gummibear Cocks

That's just disturbing.

bouncing here and there and EVERYWHERE

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I am wracked with doubt.

Do it. It's a good idea.

I think I'm just a massive girl -- I really want to hit the shops to find some stuff for them, but then my practical side tries to take over and wants to get them something they actually 'asked' for.

I guess I'll just combine the two, thanks!

SporkAndrew on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I try to get them something they asked for and something that I think they might like but don't know it.

Shorty on
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008

I am wracked with doubt.

Do it. It's a good idea.

I think I'm just a massive girl -- I really want to hit the shops to find some stuff for them, but then my practical side tries to take over and wants to get them something they actually 'asked' for.

I think that's the safest option - something they definitely want plus something with a bit of thought applied. I don't see how any one could not appreciate that combination. Unless they've specifically asked for one thing that they really need and which has a high enough price tag that it would be frivolous to buy them anything else. Although even then, handmade card, whatever. Heck, I think even if you're in a position where you can only afford to either get them a wishlist item or something more personal, most people who don't have hearts as black a coal are going to be more impressed with the personal gift. But then not everybody has time to make that effort, so buying something off the wishlist at least ensures they get something they wanted.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I'm sure everyone wants a clone-a-cock, so there goes that idea.

SporkAndrew on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Basically, anybody who receives a present and isn't appreciative of what ever they get is a cunt.

Hell, even if my satan doesn't like me, I'd be happy for them to send me something crap or insulting, so long as they send something.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Basically, anybody who receives a present and isn't appreciative of what ever they get is a cunt.

Hell, even if my satan doesn't like me, I'd be happy for them to send me something crap or insulting, so long as they send something.

14-1.jpg

CrackedLens on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Well, they can always trade it in towards something else at Blockbuster...

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

I am wracked with doubt.

Do it. It's a good idea.

This is what happened to me last year. I was sent 1 thing that I actually asked for and like 5 other things that were chosen by the giver, and it turns out I like/care about those 5 other things more than what I thought I wanted.

One I even liked so much that I made it my av/sig for the last year.

Perrsun on
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    My guy hasn't posted in a couple of weeks.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Last year I got Bushi. Checking my Amazon.com orders it appears I bought him the new Transformers movie.

Man, is that all? I guess I'd just bought a house last year and was pretty skint but that still seems like less than I would normally have bought. Maybe I got him a helicopter from thinkgeek or something...

Ha! I totally did. And some Pirate vs Ninja Batteries - Pirate AA 4-Pack whatever the hell they are O_o

I should put more effort into thought this year.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2008
    I need to know more about my person but its not somebody I interact with ever so I dont' know what he wants!

Grath on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    My person needs to post things they like and if NSFW is ok or not, dammit.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Mysst wrote: »

If the person doesn't want NSFW it would've said in the PM

Otherwise it's fair game

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    My person hasn't made a wishlist, time to get creative I suppose.

M.D. on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »

If the person doesn't want NSFW it would've said in the PM

Otherwise it's fair game

I'm totally sending you so much NSFW shit

not even shit you want

but like, "all-black cheerleader try-out vol 96"

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.