As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Sorry, I work a double today..thus my sporadic posts.))

dpmfa080.png
    Me vote for Thorgot as well. Trust in water pokemon.

Shamus on
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

I am voting for 3rdrocket, if only because he has not been present at all today, and being absent is suspicious in and of itself. If nothing else, perhaps this will serve to remind him that this is a serious matter, and that it's important to be present during these dark times.

131-m.pngIn that case, I shall vote for Diablo Fett since he hasn't shown himself for several days now.

<3 on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngSo. man. wait. we're going to kill the only person who we have any clues on when it comes to his status as the pendant barer?

I'm not ready for that kind of commitment. If anything, I'm more interested in the continued absense of DiabloFett, and that's where my vote is going. That's more suspicious than anything, even if the wise old Whiscash says otherwise.

Furu on
  • Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....indeed. DiabloFett's absence is troubling. Still, we lack leads, and more innocents will die until we get something......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifThe hour comes to a close, and i fear for my life, if i suffer the same fate as our former leader, then take my heed of ThorGot.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    ShanbaShanba Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Dragonair1.png
    These arguments have convinced me. Thorgot possibly bearing the pendant is a very good reason to not end him when my case against him is weak. Looking back at my list, Zephos now seems the most suspicious to me. I'm still not certain I understand his reason for Thorgot's message being suspicious, and what I said about him earlier still holds true. If we kill everyone claiming to be the pendant holder, we may end up aking a serious mistake.
    ((Sorry about changing my vote again, Lightreaper, but I suddenly caught a bad case of cold feet))

Shanba on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifAccuse me if you must, but from the tip of my whiskers to the bottom of my fins i assure you that i am innocent.

Zephos on
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((8 Minutes, if you fuckers want to make a sudden upset now's your chance, 3 votes for diablo, 5 for thor got.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzz....Wait a tic, why am I voting for DiabloFett anyway?

My one vote will not matter much anyway, Thor may be being railroaded here. I'm going to just pick a name at random................

*throws d20*

Neofly

no offense meant.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    pkrs128.gifAccuse me if you must, but from the tip of my whiskers to the bottom of my fins i assure you that i am innocent.
    Dragonair1.png
    Well it's a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't really... I wouldn't expect a Rocket member to break down and admit it just because I had accused him. I am still fairly sure of your innocence, I assure you, but I feel killing thorgot ma be a bad idea after all.

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    ((In 4 minutes votings will close. I will not be around to say that as i've got to do something, but very soon afterwards I will post the results. ROCKETS AND ROLES: PM ME FOR YOUR DECISION. I'M LOOKING AT YOU ROCKETS)).

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifNow we just sit and wait.

Zephos on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((I'm off for a while. Dinner and such.))

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DAY 3: The Confusion continues

Thor Got mimed several signs of peace but it was to no avail, in cold blood he was slain, but for nought, as no red beam was to be found. The next morning SirToasty went missing also, killed and sprayed with a red "R".

Thorgot was killed and was innocent
    SirToasty was killed by the Rockets (randomly chosen because I didn't get a fucking PM telling me who they wanted dead)

((Guys, for the love of god be active, or i'm just gonna call this game quits, it's no fun when only half of the people are participating))

LightReaper on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I was away all day. :? Oh well.

ooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    thor got wrote:
    I was away all day. :? Oh well.

ooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo.

((If it makes you feel any better, the call of 'whoever accuses first gets the general agreement' is kind of silly and it won't win them the game.))

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Dragonair1.png
    So, Thorgot was innocent... and now I have his blood on my hands. I regret my part in this madness, I truly do, and yet I feel we must persevere... we are on a road to madness, and we cannot stop for fear of our lives.
    Apart from me, the other calling for thorgot's death was Zephos. His actions have grown more suspicious every night.
    Now, I must rest... and think about what is happening. We must all think hard, friends. The traitors strike without mercy.

((To be honest, I was surprised so many people followed my lead... especially as I told them all to think for themselves in my post. But you know, live and learn.))

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shanba wrote:
    Dragonair1.png
    So, Thorgot was innocent... and now I have his blood on my hands. I regret my part in this madness, I truly do, and yet I feel we must persevere... we are on a road to madness, and we cannot stop for fear of our lives.
    Apart from me, the other calling for thorgot's death was Zephos. His actions have grown more suspicious every night.
    Now, I must rest... and think about what is happening. We must all think hard, friends. The traitors strike without mercy.

((To be honest, I was surprised so many people followed my lead... especially as I told them all to think for themselves in my post. But you know, live and learn.))

((Y-you don't have hands))

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shanba wrote:
    Dragonair1.png

((Y-you don't have hands))
    ((Ehh... metaphorical hands... or maybe I keep a pair of shrunken human hands in my house! Now how's that for a twist?))

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngAgain. why does no one listen to me? I'm a Fighting-type but I'm not stupid.

Looks like it might be time for Zephos to pay the piper for this mistake, if it really was one.[/i]

Furu on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifThis is most concerning, and i understand the backlash that i will suffer. but i assure you all i am innocent. there is not much more i can offer other than my word, unless of course you count that other thing......

Zephos on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:
    dpmfb448.pngAgain. why does no one listen to me? I'm a Fighting-type but I'm not stupid.

Looks like it might be time for Zephos to pay the piper for this mistake, if it really was one.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......steady, Furu. he may not be the perpetrator. still, some have been suspicious......

Until DiabloFett comes to claim innocence, he is under watch.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngI don't want to see anything happen to you, old man, but I can't speak for the rest of the village...

Furu on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifi feel confident enough to vote for Diablofett at this point, his sudden disappearance is quite alarming.

Zephos on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Shouldn't voting be over?))

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    ((this is for the next day))

Zephos on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    ((this is for the next day))

((Oh.))

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif
    I have returned from the neighboring village, it turns out it was a false alarm. But what's this I hear about more killings? And now I'm being accused of the murders? This is most troubling. The only thing I am guilty of is caring about the protection of pokemon. I must review the facts until i can cast my own vote, but until then if you truly believe me to be the murderer, then Rocket has won.

((Seriously guys, i said in my last post that i was going to Halloween Horror Nights and that i was gonna be gone for about a day. LightReaper, did you get my pm?))

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    ((Indeed I did))

LightReaper on
  • Options
    SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa005.pngI realize now that I should have stayed with my original choice, blankspace247. He has acted very suspiciously.

Soup on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif
    I have returned from the neighboring village, it turns out it was a false alarm. But what's this I hear about more killings? And now I'm being accused of the murders? This is most troubling. The only thing I am guilty of is caring about the protection of pokemon. I must review the facts until i can cast my own vote, but until then if you truly believe me to be the murderer, then Rocket has won.
    143.png........zzzzzzzzzzzzz...i see.

as you have appeared, DiabloFett, my suspicions are allayed, for the moment.

still, others have been similarly gone, with no explanation. Project37, for example.

of course, i could be spouting the ravings of hunger....zzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifhrmm, indeed, we must look at those who have been absent from our deliberation's. I shall have to brood on this a bit longer.

Zephos on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.pngNot so fast, my friends! Why all this haste to point fingers? I think we should uestion people that we find suspicious.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa005.pngI realize now that I should have stayed with my original choice, blankspace247. He has acted very suspiciously.
    248-m.pngHow dare you! I have acted based upon reasoning. I admit I have been a bit brutal in my methods but that is my nature and I cannot help it.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif
    After reviewing the previous 2 days records, I have come to find that Project37 has been absent from most of the village's deliberations. While I, too, have been absent, I at least had a reason, whereas he has mysteriously disappeared without a trace.

Similarly, Shamus is starting to trouble me. He will only show every once in a while to defend himself and play the innocent, instead of helping to figure out who the perpetrator could be. But I still am not sure of who it could be. I need some more time to think.

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    248-m.pngHow dare you! I have acted based upon reasoning. I admit I have been a bit brutal in my methods but that is my nature and I cannot help it.
    pkrs128.gifWe know the rocket was surprisingly dormant today, and i don't recall seeing you about. what are we supposed to think?

Zephos on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif
    After reviewing the previous 2 days records, I have come to find that Project37 has been absent from most of the village's deliberations. While I, too, have been absent, I at least had a reason, whereas he has mysteriously disappeared without a trace.

Similarly, Shamus is starting to trouble me. He will only show every once in a while to defend himself and play the innocent, instead of helping to figure out who the perpetrator could be. But I still am not sure of who it could be. I need some more time to think.

dpmfa229.pngShamus is a slowbro. I expect him to be about as slow as a rock.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif

pkrs002.gif
    Slowbro or not, he still has the capacity to think. He could at least chime in with his thoughts(however one-dimensional they may be) and maybe give us a reason to overlook him other than "I'm stupid, so I couldn't have done it."

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif

143.pngzzzzzzzzzzz..speaking of rocks, wouldn't he be a bit more..... helpful if some gave him a king rock?

hungry...... need about 100 gummis.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    pkrs128.gifWe know the rocket was surprisingly dormant today, and i don't recall seeing you about. what are we supposed to think?
    248-m.pngI am a Tyranittar, it is my nature to kill and maim and basically injure. I attempted to stay back and watch and diliberate so that my ire would not be aroused. The last thing any of us would want is a rage coming over me.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif