As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....in that case, Project37, you're off the hook.

But <3, why would you be so quick to accuse one without real proof?

on a happier note, i found a king's rock. i was going to use it for something, but i figured another mind would be more helpful.

Primus, mind helping me get the shellder off Shamus?

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    131-m.pngLike i said, he was fairly convincing. Plus, we have no other lead. So unless you suggest someone with better evidence backing it, I shall go with this.

<3 on
  • Options
    ShanbaShanba Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Dragonair1.png
    I need to test whether someone is trying to mess with me, and therefore I have to change my vote from Zephos to Scrumtrulescent.

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:
    131-m.pngLike i said, he was fairly convincing. Plus, we have no other lead. So unless you suggest someone with better evidence backing it, I shall go with this.
    143.pngDid he explicitly claim he was the pendant holder? unless he did, his words are a guess at best and a direct lie at the worst.

now help me with this damn shellder.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    068.png

What do all the victims so far have in common? They were all powerful Pokemon, either legendary or highly evolved. They all moved about rather quickly, and by floating, rather than using limbs. They were all renowned for their intelligence.

Now, who here is the exact opposite of a quick, floating, smart, evolved Pokemon?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    jdarksun wrote:
    <3 wrote:
    131-m.pngWe need to restore peace to Pokeshire quickly. Zephos might be to blame for Mr. Mime's death but I don't think he is a threat to Pokeshire, yet. I have received a message from a Pokemon who believe Scrumtulescent is one of them. This Pokemon, who shall be remain unnamed, seems pretty convincing but he could be lying.
    Zephos wrote:
    pkrs128.gifI too have been in contact with several of you, and i'm going to retract my vote for Blankspace247 and add a vote for Scrumtrulescent.
    dpmfa244.png
    Curious. I am not one of those, and I am the only one I know I can trust. I actually find it rather suspicious that the two of you suddenly changing your tune, claiming that "someone else" tipped you off.

I retract my vote for Zephos, and side with FierceDeity666 against <3.

This is not personal, but rather an issue of trust and security. You claim to have an inside source, and ask us to trust you. How can I, when you two may very well be siding with Team Rocket? I will, however, retract my vote if you share your so-called source, either publicly or privately.

dpmfa229.pngI too, will vote for <3. If you have an inside source, and they are revealing information to you, why not share with the rest of us? I also have been extremely helpful to my fellow citizens in this town.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

What do all the victims so far have in common? They were all powerful Pokemon, either legendary or highly evolved. They all moved about rather quickly, and by floating, rather than using limbs. They were all renowned for their intelligence.

Now, who here is the exact opposite of a quick, floating, smart, evolved Pokemon?
    143.pngGimme a hand here, and he'll solve two of them.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

068.png

But do we really want to be making him more powerful, when he is still a suspect? I don't know why, but I've started to get the oddest feeling whenever I see him around...

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

068.png

But do we really want to be making him more powerful, when he is still a suspect? I don't know why, but I've started to get the oddest feeling whenever I see him around...
    143.pngat least he'd be a bit more helpful.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

068.png

143.pngat least he'd be a bit more helpful.

dpmfa229.pngAnd a little faster.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

068.png

Dragonair1.png
    Excuse me if I have misunderstood, but why has Shamus suddenly become a suspect? Your logic seems... strange to me

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    jdarksun wrote:
    Shanba wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

068.png

Dragonair1.png
    Excuse me if I have misunderstood, but why has Shamus suddenly become a suspect? Your logic seems... strange to me
    dpmfa244.png
    Now, this may sound petty, but you're really in no position to call other's motives into question. You've been all around the board on accusations, including Your Truly. Currently, you've sided with an as-of-yet-unnamed entity against Scrumtrulescent - for undisclosed reasons.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

Your actions seem to forward some clandistine plan, and I am forced to wonder if you share other qualities with a snake than just its form.

dpmfa229.pngjdarksun has made an extremely good point. I retract my vote for < 3 and vote for Shanba.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    <3<3 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    131-m.pngRelying on a source that may or may not be true is better than blindly accusing people.

<3 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    jdarksun wrote:
    Shanba wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

068.png

Dragonair1.png
    dpmfa244.png
    Now, this may sound petty, but you're really in no position to call other's motives into question. You've been all around the board on accusations, including Your Truly. Currently, you've sided with an as-of-yet-unnamed entity against Scrumtrulescent - for undisclosed reasons.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

Your actions seem to forward some clandistine plan, and I am forced to wonder if you share other qualities with a snake than just its form.
    Dragonair1.png
    I know full well my actions have been foolish. I hope to remedy that, given time. However, I am not proposing we slay Scrum for no reason: the only pokemon I have called to die with no reason was you, Jdarksun. What Darkprimus seemed to be doing was accusing someone for no apparent reason, yet there is reason behind my accusation of scrum.
    Also, why would I reveal who contacted me? Surely that would needlessly endanger their life. If whoever contacted me feels inclined to contact you as well, that is his choice. It is not my call to make.
    Also, Darkprimus, though I do not understand why you accuse the slowbro, I am sure there is a reason, a better reason, that is, than your given one. If you do not wish to reveal your reason, it would be hypocritical of me to inisit you did, but at least let us know there is one.

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    068.png

I have my suspicions, but I cannot prove anything. Your accusation of Scrumtrulecent is puzzling to me, because he's done nothing but try and get to the bottom of this.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    NeoflyNeofly Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    cuteMeowth.gifI think that Scrumtrulecent was one of the pokes that started the movement against Eliot the first day. He also has been actively trying to cause trouble in the shire since Mew's demise.

My vote is for Scrumtrulecent.

Neofly on
  • Options
    Diablo FettDiablo Fett Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:
    131-m.pngRelying on a source that may or may not be true is better than blindly accusing people.
    pkrs002.gif
    But ya know what's even better than blindly trusting an anonymous source? Working hard, investigating and putting together clues to form your OWN judgments, instead of those made by others. You have barely contributed to the tribulations at all and now you're claiming an unknown source is telling you who the perpetrator is. I find that hard to believe.

That is why I feel confident in accusing you, < 3, of the murders of Mew, FarseerBaradas and SirToasty. I pray I am not wrong in this decision.

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

I have my suspicions, but I cannot prove anything. Your accusation of Scrumtrulecent is puzzling to me, because he's done nothing but try and get to the bottom of this.
    Dragonair1.png
    I admit, the reason I accuse him is less because of my own suspicions about him and more to test what I was told by someone. That said, I still do have some suspicions about him

Shanba on
  • Options
    3rdrocket3rdrocket Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    wangbuffet-1.jpgDarkPrimus Has four arms. Tha would come in pretty handy for bashing in someone's skull. Dont you think?

I vote for DarkPrimus

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    3rdrocket wrote:
    wangbuffet-1.jpgDarkPrimus has 4 arms. That sounds pretty handy for bashing someone's skull in. Dont you think?
    Dragonair1.png
    Yes, but it wouldn't be very useful for slaying a ghost now, would it? Despite the fact that Darkprimus is acting shiftily today, I do not honestly believe him to be a part of team rocket. Not until more evidence appears. Please, I do not care who you accuse, but bring some substance to your accusations

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shanba wrote:
    3rdrocket wrote:
    wangbuffet-1.jpgDarkPrimus has 4 arms. That sounds pretty handy for bashing someone's skull in. Dont you think?
    Dragonair1.png
    Yes, but it wouldn't be very useful for slaying a ghost now, would it? Despite the fact that Darkprimus is acting shiftily today, I do not honestly believe him to be a part of team rocket. Not until more evidence appears. Please, I do not care who you accuse, but bring some substance to your accusations
    wangbuffet-1.jpgYour quite long. Perhaps you did it?

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    3rdrocket wrote:
    Shanba wrote:
    3rdrocket wrote:
    Dragonair1.png
    wangbuffet-1.jpgYour quite long. Perhaps you did it?
    Dragonair1.png
    If you think I did it, make a case against me. My long body is hardly proof I killed anyone. Goodness knows there's enough evidence out there to make a case against me
    ((edited for spellcheck))

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    3rdrocket wrote:

068.png

I was away on a rescue mission when Mew was murdered! I've been dedicated to helping Pokemon in need since I was a Machop- I would never side with Team Rocket, even if it was that meant I had to give my life.

You have been absent for most of the proceedings, rocket. What have you been doing all that time, hmm?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    3rdrocket wrote:

068.png

I was away on a rescue mission when Mew was murdered! I've been dedicated to helping Pokemon in need since I was a Machop- I would never side with Team Rocket, even if it was that meant I had to give my life.

You have been absent for most of the proceedings, rocket. What have you been doing all that time, hmm?
    wangbuffet-1.jpgIf you must know I have been climbing mountains and praying for Mew and the others at the top of each. I figure the closer I am to heaven the easier my prayers will be heard.

((In truth work was raping me in the ass))

edit: ((Oh snap! I just went back through the thread! I hope you know I wasnt voting for you out of revenge or anything =P))

3rdrocket on
    civilwarTR.jpg
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((I'm at work unfortunately. I really won't be able to vote. I'll post tonight.))[/i]

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.pngAfter mulling it over, I have once again decided to Retract my Vote for Shanba and vote for < 3. I hope am I not wrong again.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    pkrs002.gif
    Hmmm. 3rdrocket is acting rather suspicious. I may have to change my vote, but first, a question:

If you were up in the mountains praying for Mew, how did you hear about the other deaths?

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    65 minutes left to get voting people.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    ((Actually found the time, on delivery. Here we go.))

dpmfa080.png
    ::Catches the drool falling from his mouth.::

Me agree..Me vote <3. Me not see him, me scared that he Rocket. Me liked him too..

King Rock..? Too much thinking! My head hurts!!

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    068.png

I have always made it a point not to vote hastily, and deliberate until I am certain with my choice. This is why I am one of the last to vote, and also why I have never changed my vote. I shall vote for <3, for reasons presented already by others. I hope we are making the correct decision.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    (Ok this is godamn confusing, you can't lime <3 due to the emoticon so could you edit it so the two words on either side are limed or something? Thanks))

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    (Ok this is godamn confusing, you can't lime <3 due to the emoticon so could you edit it so the two words on either side are limed or something? Thanks))
    ((Done.))

Diablo Fett on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    jdarksun wrote:
    3rdrocket wrote:
    wangbuffet-1.jpgDarkPrimus Has four arms. Tha would come in pretty handy for bashing in someone's skull. Dont you think?

I vote for DarkPrimus
    dpmfa244.png
    3rdrocket,

Might I entreat you to change your vote? With little more than an hour remaining, your vote would be wasted on DarkPrimus (he has no other votes for him).

However, your vote would tip the balance between Scrumtulescent and <3.

If you vote for Scrumtulescent, you're voting with an undisclosed Pokemon, for undisclosed reason. You're voting to keep us in the dark.

If you vote for <3, you send a message that keeping the community in the dark is not okay. You send a message that those who would keep information from the larger community is, knowingly or not, working for Team Rocket to the downfall of us all.

Where do you stand?

I place this entreaty in the public forum, as opposed to privately, so none can accuse me of working behind the scenes as <3's unnamed source.

May Mew's legacy guide your judgement.
    Dragonair1.png
    There is a flaw in your logic, Jdarksun. Keeping things from the community is not necessarily working in the traitors' favour, simply because it is in the community that the traitors are hiding. Or do you propose that the pendant holder come here and announce his or her name to the world at large? Whoever it is is keeping information from the community.
    That being said, it is right to question other's motives. I hope that <3 is not working for team rocket, and that her corpse will allow others to view the truth

Shanba on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Shamus wrote:
    ((Actually found the time, on delivery. Here we go.))

dpmfa080.png
    ::Catches the drool falling from his mouth.::

Me agree..Me vote <3. Me not see him, me scared that he Rocket. Me liked him too..

King Rock..? Too much thinking! My head hurts!!
    143.pngI'll fix that real quick. HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH
    *POP*
    *DINK*
    *WHOCK*

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Ok, just so I got this right, my current tally is:

<3 6
    scrum 4
    bspace247 1
    darkprimus 1

Could you guys go back through since the start of day 3 and recount things? I don't want to make a mistake and there has been alot of retracting and voting going on; I want to make sure that I have counted right.

LightReaper on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    I'll fix that real quick. HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH
    *POP*
    *DINK*
    *WHOCK*

079.jpgHuh..?

::FOOM!:: What!? Slowpoke is evolving!?!?!

anime199.jpg

EXCELSIOR!

Slowpoke evolved into Slowking!

Shamus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    ((Well that's a first))

LightReaper on
  • Options
    NeoflyNeofly Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((Weren't you a Slowbro already?))

Neofly on
  • Options
    SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Shamus wrote:
    I'll fix that real quick. HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH
    *POP*
    *DINK*
    *WHOCK*

079.jpgHuh..?

::FOOM!:: What!? Slowpoke is evolving!?!?!

anime199.jpg

EXCELSIOR!

Slowpoke evolved into Slowking!

dpmfa005.pngI can say honestly that this is probably the least likely thing that could have happened.

Soup on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Neofly wrote:
    ((Weren't you a Slowbro already?))
    ((They r-removed his shell))

LightReaper on