As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

POKESHIRE DAY 7: Pale Guardians (The End!)

• Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    092.gif

ooooooooooooooooo, or something like that. See? I told you, don't worry about it, Mew and I are chillin here.

123.pngHow does it feel to be screwed out of the game this early on?

LightReaper on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    092.gif

ooooooooooooooooo, or something like that. See? I told you, don't worry about it, Mew and I are chillin here.
    dpmfa229.pngYeah, uh...Sorry about the whole "I want to kill you, you suspicious bastard!" thing :|

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    092.gif

143.pngWHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU HERE?

dpmfa229.png

Houndoom whips his head around to see who Snorlax is talking about. He fires a flamethrower at the newcomer.

Who are you?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    Eliot DuboisEliot Dubois Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    092.gif

092.gif

oooooooo, they had to kill someone, so somebody has to get their feelings hurt.

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
  • Options
    LightReaperLightReaper Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((I'm not in the game you fools, i'm just talking to Eliot through RP instead of simple GM text. The 'god' of this world so to speak is my Scyther

Also, YOU ARE NOT TO ROLEPLAY WITH GHOSTS, I TOLD YOU THEY ARE NO LONGER CONNECTED TO THE GAME.))

LightReaper on
  • Options
    FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((I'm not in the game you fools, i'm just talking to Eliot through RP instead of simple GM text. The 'god' of this world so to speak is my Scyther)).

((God is a blade-wielding praying mantis ninja? D: ))

Furu on
  • Options
    FierceDeity666FierceDeity666 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    ((I'm not in the game you fools, i'm just talking to Eliot through RP instead of simple GM text. The 'god' of this world so to speak is my Scyther

Also, YOU ARE NOT TO ROLEPLAY WITH GHOSTS, I TOLD YOU THEY ARE NO LONGER CONNECTED TO THE GAME.))
    i deleted my post.

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    SoupSoup Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa005.pngWell, they've taken down a legendary. I guess we're all screwed then.

Soup on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa005.pngWell, they've taken down a legendary. I guess we're all screwed then.

dpmfb448.pngThat's the kind of thinking that leads to getting killed to begin with. No way I'm going out like this. No way, man.

Furu on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

dpmfb448.pngThat's the kind of thinking that leads to getting killed to begin with. No way I'm going out like this. No way, man.

dpmfa005.pngIf the Rockets have their way, you'll be going out in a sneak attack.

Soup on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

dpmfa005.pngIf the Rockets have their way, you'll be going out in a sneak attack.
    143.pngWe just need to trust in the pendant and our own ability to see through deception. That's really all we can do.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifWell, now 2 are dead, we must not tread lightly from here on.

I'm not quite sure how to express this, but i may have a lead in whom holds the pendant. Although i'm not sure how wise it would be to reveal it.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    th_vappysmall.gif
    All kinds of I told you so.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2006
    248-m.pngOh, well shit. I kinda feel bad about biting Elliot's legs off.....kinda.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    NeoflyNeofly Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    <3 wrote:
    dpmfa229.pngOh. Well, FUCK. Now would be a good time for whoever has the amulet to come forward. It would help a lot. Or at LEAST run some checks on others.

131-m.pngWhy do you keep suggesting that the bearer of the amulet should reveal himself? So you can kill him? I see what you are trying to do here.

dpmfa229.pngHere's what I think we should do. We need to have a vote on who to check/kill with the amulet, so that whoever has it, doesn't have to reveal themselves. We also need to vote on whether or not we want to use the friends of Blissey thing on someone.

cuteMeowth.gifSo, we have to both twice?

But, who was trusted with the Mew amulet? And how we will know he is the real holder?

Neofly on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Neofly wrote:
    <3 wrote:
    dpmfa229.pngOh. Well, FUCK. Now would be a good time for whoever has the amulet to come forward. It would help a lot. Or at LEAST run some checks on others.

131-m.pngWhy do you keep suggesting that the bearer of the amulet should reveal himself? So you can kill him? I see what you are trying to do here.

dpmfa229.pngHere's what I think we should do. We need to have a vote on who to check/kill with the amulet, so that whoever has it, doesn't have to reveal themselves. We also need to vote on whether or not we want to use the friends of Blissey thing on someone.

cuteMeowth.gifSo, we have to both twice?

But, who was trusted with the Mew amulet? And how we will know he is the real holder?

dpmfa005.pngThat's the thing. We don't know who the holder is. It's impossible to know, unless you are the actual holder.

Soup on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    068.png

That Eliot Dubois' lost his life due to kneejerk reactions, both on his part and ours, is regrettable. But even worse, the Team Rocket infiltrator was not content with spilling Mew's blood. We've lost another one of the strongest members of our town to their cowardly actions

We have to think about this rationally. I don't want any more innocents to suffer, by Team Rockets actions,
    nor by our own.

I agree with Scrumtrulescent that we need to use Mews amulet somehow, but without the Pokemon who has it coming forward and admitting it- a very dangerous action- we won't be able to believe their word if they say that they know who is working for the Rockets. Unless there's a method I'm missing?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    143.pngzzzzzzzzz......we need to think carefully before we vote again. we can't act on voting patterns yet. we have only random chance........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    068.png

We should look around and see if there aren't any clues, like that letter that was dropped at Mews'.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

We should look around and see if there aren't any clues, like that letter that was dropped at Mews'.
    143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...right. i'll get to work.
    *rolls over onto his stomach*
    see anything? ......zzzzzzzzzzzz

FierceDeity666 on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

143.pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...right. i'll get to work.
    *rolls over onto his stomach*
    see anything? ......zzzzzzzzzzzz
    248-m.pngHrm....besides a bit of a Pecha Berry, no.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

cuteMeowth.gifMaybe we should register the place where FarseerBaradas was murdered.

Neofly on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Neofly wrote:
    DarkPrimus wrote:
    068.png

cuteMeowth.gifMaybe we should register the place where FarseerBaradas was murdered.

dpmfb448.pngIs "murdered" the proper term? He was a Ghost Pokemon. Maybe re-deaded?

Furu on
  • Options
    FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    God damnit.

491.pngOOOOHHHH! I'm a ghost..

Again...

Man, hitmontop, I feel sorry now, guess you were innocent, want to play chess?

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.pngThe thing is, until we've gotten rid of a few people, we can only get rid of random people. Maybe some sort of...a chance thing? To decide who we kill? That's basically what we're doing.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfa229.pngThe thing is, until we've gotten rid of a few people, we can only get rid of random people. Maybe some sort of...a chance thing? To decide who we kill? That's basically what we're doing.

dpmfa005.pngIt 's not a very good system, but it's the only one we've got. I'm perfectly fine with it... until I'm the one on the chopping block.

Soup on
  • Options
    edited October 2006

dpmfb448.pngOh, okay, so we just randomly execute villagers.

...Does that...seem pretty cold to anyone else?

Furu on
  • Options
    edited October 2006

dpmfa005.pngIt 's not a very good system, but it's the only one we've got. I'm perfectly fine with it... until I'm the one on the chopping block.

dpmfa229.pngI'm sure we all feel that way.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    Eliot DuboisEliot Dubois Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    God damnit.

Again...

092.gif
    Hell yes...ooooooooooo

Eliot Dubois on
    laliban.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Furu wrote:

cuteMeowth.gifWe have to catch the rockets quick, or we will have to keep doing this.

Neofly on
  • Options
    FarseerBaradasFarseerBaradas Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    God damnit.

Again...

092.gif
    Hell yes...ooooooooooo

491.pngpawn to Q4. ooooooohh

I don't know how to play chess by saying shit like this, wtf does pawn to Q4 mean?

FarseerBaradas on
    sigeb2.png
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Neofly wrote:
    Furu wrote:

cuteMeowth.gifWe have to catch the rockets quick, or we will have to keep doing this.

dpmfa229.pngBut HOW?

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    068.png

Perhaps we could draw straws?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2006
    pkrs128.gifShall i reveal the identity of the suppoused amulet holder? maybe we can ask him.

Zephos on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    pkrs128.gifShall i reveal the identity of the suppoused amulet holder? maybe we can ask him.
    248-m.pngI give that a resounding Yes.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:

dpmfa229.pngAsk if he wants to be revealed first. I know who you're thinking, and we really should ask if he wants to be revealed or not.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:

dpmfa229.pngAsk if he wants to be revealed first. I know who you're thinking, and we really should ask if he wants to be revealed or not.

pkrs128.gifFor the record, i dont believe him for a minuite. but we shall see i suppouse.

Zephos on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Zephos wrote:
    Zephos wrote:

pkrs128.gifFor the record, i dont believe him for a minuite. but we shall see i suppouse.

dpmfa229.pngNor do I. But if we do reveal him and it he gets killed and IS the Amulet Holder, then we're done for.

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    068.png

Many villagers have been rather silent today. Perhaps one of them wishes to avoid suspicion by not being seen?

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    dpmfb448.pngI don't know, locking ourselves indoors until this all blows over doesn't seem like a half-bad idea.

Furu on