As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MiniPhalla] Phallcatraz - Game Over! - Vigilante (Baddie) Victory

• Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oh come on, can't we all just get along?

Oh right, we can't. That's why we're here.

Anyways, anybody got any valid reasons for any of the votes so far? Just trying to figure out if there is any logic here for me to follow, or if I'm just gonna be another blind bandwagoner.

The Dagon on
    Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I went Mr Defecation as he said he'd vote me out of my OWN pub.

Micro on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I have no valid reason, no. Someone can always check Grundl's interactions (since he was a baddie), but being Day 1 I doubt we'll make much progress with that. Honestly I'm just hoping to get through the day with minimal losses and maybe a lucky shot or two, then have a seer come out with info tomorrow.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    This is why I was arrested for bank robbery, I didn't even know what I was doin till I did it.

So, with that i'll jsut go with !cj

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Hmm, I think all them hours of practicing law illegally that one day are about to come into use.

Let's assume that all the bad vigs have something in common. Based on the evidence of how everyone was killed, three people were clearly stabbed with sharp, knife-like objects. We could assume that those were done by the murderous folk who hide among us, as the one badguy that was killed also had a knife. One we know was removed by a vote, so that leaves the remaining three. Those three were likely killed by good, or possibly neutral, vigs.

One man was smothered with a pillow, one had his eyes scratched out and choked to death, and the third looked to be beaten with bare hands. Now the last two guys were killed without any sort of weapon, and to be able to do that to someone would require either a great amount of anger and hatred, or some sort of martial skill. Death by pillow, well that is something that most likely occurs by someone without the stomach to watch his fellow man die.

So here is what I propose. Whoever killed Maximus with the pillow is a well meaning soul, aligned with the intents of the majority here. The man that killed Grundlterror by bashing his face in was likely well trained in hand-to-hand combat, and may be another ally of the Justice Department. By the way, the Justice Department could quite possibly be a type of neutral party, or just a gaggle of specials.

That leaves the final murderer, the most disturbing of all. Enlightenedbum's killer is a monster. The evidence of wild scratches and having his eyes clawed out are horrifying enough, but to choke a man with your own hands? This person is a wild card, likely a type of anarchist, who is most content when covered in blood of all those around him, good and bad alike.

I conclude that there are 3 murderers left, 2 neutral vigs, and 1 good vig. Now the neutrals may not be an issue, since there aren't many folks in this hellhole to begin with, a neutral party would probably not fit well with the likes of these confines. Either way, 3 killers to go, and if the other 3 vigs work with the vote, we could have 4 kills versus their 3.

I gotta go over my notes again and see if I can come up with any likely suspects, based on these findings. And by go over my notes I mean play me some mouth organ.

*harmonica*:whistle:

The Dagon on
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !INeedNoSalt.

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sticking with my !INNS vote.

What kind of man can eat the crap served in here without copious amounts of salt?

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I love that whenever I so much as speak in a phalla, it gets me killed.

Whatever, dudes. It's your vote, you can let it go to waste.

I'm not going to bother checking up anymore though because I getting a lame 'you're a villager' pm is enough to make me wanna drop out anyway. :p

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    why is everyone going INNS?

Micro on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I love that whenever I so much as speak in a phalla, it gets me killed.

Whatever, dudes. It's your vote, you can let it go to waste.

I'm not going to bother checking up anymore though because I getting a lame 'you're a villager' pm is enough to make me wanna drop out anyway. :p

That's bad form.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    well i will say

i am totally comfortable with a day 2 bandwagon basically

ya'll want some chapstick

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    well i will say

i am totally comfortable with a day 2 bandwagon basically

ya'll want some chapstick

sounds good to me

!INeedNoSalt

Micro on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    !ineednosalt

cherry flavored chapstick mm delicious red colors makes all the kids happy

mm mm

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Because !INNS is easy to vote for.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I feel like you shouldn't be able to acronymize my name when you vote for me

It should have to be a direct translation

"INeedNoSalt"

also I should get some kind of protection for being a true prisoner can't even edit posts

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I think that we should be looking for bad guys not looking for easy bandwagons.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I think that we should be looking for bad guys not looking for easy bandwagons.
    Agreed. Also, there were a lot of kills last night. Depending on how the death of the Justice guy and the vig play into things, we could have a lot of kills tonight too. We may not have very long to catch all those nasty vigs.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Claiming to just be vanilla after a bandwagon forms doesn't make it fact.

I'm suspicious thanks to the initial banter between INNS and Grumbles, who was mafia. It seemed too forced and while it's not necessarily because INNS was with him too, it's something.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Well we don't have much to go on right now so yeah, I guess !INeedNoSalt is better than none

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    !INNS it is, since i don't have a better lead and Infidel's comment makes some sense.

JPants on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Eh.. I don't have a lot of time it looks like.

Why're we all voting for INNS?

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    THELAW does not belong here! Fight the man.
    Studystudystudy... UGH

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Well.. since nobody's answering me, and I have no idea why people are voting for INNS....

It just seems to be as random as Night One usually is.

So... RNG....

!Sheep Have Wool

sorry buddy.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I had a busy day today and it's not quite over.
    So quick vote.
    !INNS

durax on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Well, I don't think Salty is guilty, so !Durax as a throwaway vote. Sorry.

The Dagon on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Vote Closed

Narration shortly...

FYI: minigunwielder is on notice for being inactive.

LaOs on
  • Options
    LaOsLaOs SaskatoonRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Night Two

Sit down and shut up! I don't have time to wait for you ingrates to take all day, so hurry up and sit down. It was a sad, sad night last night, let me tell you. I am not happy! Not only did I lose more money with the death of your fellows last night, someone shanked a snitch, and I don't like it when my pets get hurt.

Ooo, I see you lookin' around and fumin' at the word "snitch" but you shouldn't be surprised. That's just how things work out here on the Rock. If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours… and let me tell you, cj iwakura had no cause for itchin'. Unfortunately, the man's body was found this morning with two new hole sliced into his chest.

In fact, two other convicts were diced in the night… But, the only thing keeping me from gassin' the lot of ya and cutting my losses is the fact that someone managed to take out another one of those out for Vigilante justice.

His body was cold and when my Guards took the pillow off his face, his mouth was wide open, but no one had heard a sound in the night. Someone smothered Toxic Toys real good last night, and left no trace. In the search, however, my boys did find a small knife under Toxic Toys' mattress. So, because someone made some progress last night, I'll let this little exercise continue.

Stop your murmuring. I can see you down there, lookin' around, and I can even hear some of what you're whisperin' to one another. Where's weatheredclown and Infidel got to, eh? Well, that's one hell of a story.

You see, the boys thought they saw Infidel perched at the edge of his cell, looking down on the rest of you. When they went up to take a look, however, they found that the man was watching, but would never ever see.

His eyes had been scratched out and there were bruises on his neck where someone choked the life from him. But there was also blood pooled on the floor below him, and when my Guards checked, they found that Infidel had also been decorated with two now-familiar puncture wounds.

When they dragged the body out of the cell so they could clean up the mess, they found weatheredclown slumped against the wall around the corner. He was sitting in a pool of his own blood, wore a sick, happy grin on his face, and his shirt was soaked from two stab wounds in the chest.

As if that wasn't enough, my men noticed that weatheredclown was holding something in his bloodied hands. They tell me it looked like the remnants of an eyeball, but I didn't really press the men to confirm their story. They said they found skin underneath the man's fingernails and would have searched the body further, but the sight of a crudely scratched tally on the dead man's left arm made them rethink. The tally counted to two, and with the bloody mess at their feet, the Guards decided they had spent enough time handling the dead psychotic.

So, it appears I probably should have let the Justice Department know I was about to transfer a true psychopath into their care, but he's dead now, so I guess we don't have to worry about that. Unfortunately, what we do have to worry about is finding the rest of those damned above-the-law Vigilantes… which strikes me as a bit ironic, don't you think?

Anyway, same thing as yesterday—mark your ballots and hand them back. Quickly now!

…

So, who will it be today? INeedNoSalt, is it? Well, you'd better bring yourself on up here before I have to send my Guards down to get you.

Yes, yes. That's the spirit. There's no use resisting. Not on my Rock. So, before you take your last breath, have you anything to say? What? No, I don't want any damned chapstick! Guards! Put and end to this waste of space. Now!

Good… good. You know the drill—search the body. Anything? Are you sure? Not even a chapstick? Well aren't you just a comedian. Get out of my sight. Take the rest of these damned convicts with you!

Night 2 Deaths
    INeedNoSalt – Inmate
    Infidel – Little Birdie
    Toxic Toys – Vigilante
    cj iwakura – Snitch
    weatheredclown – Psychopath

Night Three will close Wednesday at 10pm EST. PMs will go out shortly.

minigunwielder will be sent a notice for inactivity. If he does not respond by 5pm EST he will be replaced. The replacement will be active for Night Three.

LaOs on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    well.... i'm going to bed.... will be around tomorrow.

laters

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    oooooooooo

hate to say i told you so but damnit boyos

i told you so

down here in hell, the chapstick is shinier than ever. it's almost like ... heaven.

ooooooooo

INeedNoSalt on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Cool, we got another vig and the stupid psycho (looking at you, weatheredclown!).

Wonder what the other specials were?

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Pyschopath? Yikes

WilDPanthA05 on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I done got fucked up.

Always watching youuooooooOoOOoOOOoooOoooooo...

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Damn right! Snitches get stitches!

Hey man? Whacha doin wit that pilloOOoOOOoOOOOooo?

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    And you're taken down with me.

Or nooooooot

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    minigunwielderminigunwielder __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    OH MY GOD THERE ARE VAMPIRES IN THIS HEAR PRISON!

minigunwielder on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Hey.

What the fuck people.

You killed INNS?

He was the other person in my pm bundle!

Sonofabitch!

minigunwielder on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Arasaki wrote: »
    I'm going with !minigunwielder for being quieter and less insane than normal.

YOU FOOL, YOU HAVE RUINED MY CHANCES OF CONSORTING WITH THE MOLE PEOPLE!

minigunwielder on
  • Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That doesn't reassure me that much, MGW.

Arasaki on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I don't understand what's happening anymore...I felt so ill lsst night I just tried to find a corner to curl up in where everyone would leave me alone...

Who are all these people? Why am I here? I'm scared.

!minigunwielder looks dangerous and there's no one here to protect me.

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ah-ha! I think I see. The snitch's power was to tell the guards about someone, and they would beat that person to death. 1 good vig. Then there was the psychopath, who was basically an evil/neutral vig. 1 neutral vig. There is also the pillow person, who is clearly a good guy. 1 good vig. And now there are only 2 murderers left, each with a kill.

This means we're looking good. If we get really lucky, I think we can win tonight. Should still be a guard left here, I think. Pretty sure that other Justice Dept. guy was a seer. What I am 100% sure on is there are 2 villians left, and 1 good vig. This calls for some music.

*harmonica*(When The Saints Go Marching In):whistle:

The Dagon on