Options

A Softer [Chat]

1246753

Posts

  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Nipple-piercings seem to be more common among dudes than the other thing.

    Had a guy at my high school who had nipple piercings, and he was at a party one night night wearing a shirt, and some random drunk guy ran up to him, grabbed them, and tore them out.

    DeShadowC on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Nipple-piercings seem to be more common among dudes than the other thing.

    Had a guy at my high school who had nipple piercings, and he was at a party one night night wearing a shirt, and some random drunk guy ran up to him, grabbed them, and tore them out.

    Yeah, my buddy who has them is A) like a million feet tall and B) really paranoid about protecting his chest. He finds that jackets help.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    I have pierced nipples.

    But... you're a dude.

    D:

    Yes, there is a penis down there, somewhere.

    I bet it's pierced, too. Do you jingle when you run?

    Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I would never get my nipples pierced. Mostly afraid of getting them ripped out.

    I have earlobes pierced, though. It just seems less hazardous.

    James on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Nipple-piercings seem to be more common among dudes than the other thing.

    Had a guy at my high school who had nipple piercings, and he was at a party one night night wearing a shirt, and some random drunk guy ran up to him, grabbed them, and tore them out.

    I read a story like this once. This guy was dared into getting his nipples pierced, so he did, but a week later during a martial arts class his teacher grabbed his gi, and his piercings, and pulled.

    Sarksus on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    Nipple-piercings seem to be more common among dudes than the other thing.

    Had a guy at my high school who had nipple piercings, and he was at a party one night night wearing a shirt, and some random drunk guy ran up to him, grabbed them, and tore them out.

    Yeah, my buddy who has them is A) like a million feet tall and B) really paranoid about protecting his chest. He finds that jackets help.

    D:

    I once failed to catch a 20-ish pound box that caught my nipple ring by the corner, but nothing as shitty as being ripped out. I'd be beyond furious once I stopped crying.

    TL DR on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    No, my penis is unscathed (except for being circumcised). I stopped wearing nipple rings a super long time ago, since I took up distance running. Mine are fully closed up now, I'm piercing/tattoo free.

    Organichu on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    James wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    I have pierced nipples.

    But... you're a dude.

    D:

    Yes, there is a penis down there, somewhere.

    I bet it's pierced, too. Do you jingle when you run?

    I've wanted to get mine pierced for a while, but I'm chicken. Also who knows how long my better half would be reluctant to put my pus-oozing donger in her mouth while it healed. My tongue piercing never received a complaint though :winky:

    TL DR on
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So I just bought two of these and one of these and one of these.

    I'm giving the Longshot and Recon to my best friend for Christmas, and keeping the Vulcan and other Recon for myself.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ah. Nerf Guns.

    It must be nice to have friends.

    Ludious on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    So I just bought two of these and one of these and one of these.

    I'm giving the Longshot and Recon to my best friend for Christmas, and keeping the Vulcan and other Recon for myself.

    You sir are awesome.

    James on
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ah. Nerf Guns.

    It must be nice to have friends.

    I only have one friend. We spend a lot of time trying to kill each other.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I <3 top gear

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    There are Nerf guns with belt feeders? You're blowing my mind.

    Organichu on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ah. Nerf Guns.

    It must be nice to have friends.

    I only have one friend. We spend a lot of time trying to kill each other.

    suicide pact?

    Ludious on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Apparently closing the main game room window crashes firefox. Sorry visible, I'll be back in the room in a bit. Have to grab some pics first.

    Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Left 4 Dead is awesome by the way. The weapons actually have weight and they make you feel POWERFUL.

    Ludious on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ludious wrote: »
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ah. Nerf Guns.

    It must be nice to have friends.

    I only have one friend. We spend a lot of time trying to kill each other.

    suicide pact?

    Murder pact.

    James on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ah. Nerf Guns.

    It must be nice to have friends.

    I only have one friend. We spend a lot of time trying to kill each other.

    Lucky.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ludious wrote: »
    Left 4 Dead is awesome by the way. The weapons actually have weight and they make you feel POWERFUL.
    Ohhh the shotgun is fun.

    "ZOMBIE" *BLAM* "ZOMBIE" *BLAM*! The SMG was nice, but it can't compare.

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    ZimmydoomZimmydoom Accept no substitutes Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'm going to give him the Recon during Thanksgiving week (he's taking it off from work and crashing at my house while my parents are in Paris). I plan on giving him a pack of streamline darts (the ammo it uses) as his "Christmas gift" and make a big deal about how it was all we could afford because money was tight this year. Then when he's done being all polite and gracious I'll give him his big present, and while he's gushing over it I'll leave for the other room, grab the Vulcan, run in and blast him full of NERF.

    Zimmydoom on
    Better-than-birthday-sig!
    Gim wrote: »
    Zimmydoom, Zimmydoom
    Flew away in a balloon
    Had sex with polar bears
    While sitting in a reclining chair
    Now there are Zim-Bear hybrids
    Running around and clawing eyelids
    Watch out, a Zim-Bear is about to have sex with yooooooou!
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ludious wrote: »
    Left 4 Dead is awesome by the way. The weapons actually have weight and they make you feel POWERFUL.
    Ohhh the shotgun is fun.

    "ZOMBIE" *BLAM* "ZOMBIE" *BLAM*! The SMG was nice, but it can't compare.

    Shotgun is more like "Group of Zombies" *BLAM*

    Ludious on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    I'm going to give him the Recon during Thanksgiving week (he's taking it off from work and crashing at my house while my parents are in Paris). I plan on giving him a pack of streamline darts (the ammo it uses) as his "Christmas gift" and make a big deal about how it was all we could afford because money was tight this year. Then when he's done being all polite and gracious I'll give him his big present, and while he's gushing over it I'll leave for the other room, grab the Vulcan, run in and blast him full of NERF.

    I want to apologize in advance for this..but....

    gaaaaaaaay.

    Ludious on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    I some how got linked to this.

    http://fantasticcontraption.com/?designId=4159594

    Now I can't stop playing.

    JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    I used to have a friend. I had a great friend. We did everything together. We ate together, walked together, studied together, had sex together, it was rad. Then she moved to Hessen. Whore.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Left 4 Dead is awesome by the way. The weapons actually have weight and they make you feel POWERFUL.
    Ohhh the shotgun is fun.

    "ZOMBIE" *BLAM* "ZOMBIE" *BLAM*! The SMG was nice, but it can't compare.

    Shotgun is more like "Group of Zombies" *BLAM*

    Ha, yes.

    Although the assault rifle was great too. Just pop-pop-popping zombie heads while they shambled around.

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Aegis wrote: »
    Apparently closing the main game room window crashes firefox. Sorry visible, I'll be back in the room in a bit. Have to grab some pics first.

    No worries, I have to take care of some things anyway. Maybe later.

    Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    I maintain that smallness is good with nerf guns. Makes it easier to avoid fire. I always rocked the old-school Secret Shot.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Res wrote: »
    I used to have a friend. I had a great friend. We did everything together. We ate together, walked together, studied together, had sex together, it was rad. Then she moved to Hessen. Whore.
    Res, paying a whore to be your friend wasn't a really good idea in the first place.

    durandal4532 on
    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    WallhitterWallhitter Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alright, note to self: Pierced nipples = big sign saying "HELLO WORLD, PLEASE INFLICT MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PAIN ON ME"

    Wallhitter on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Res wrote: »
    I used to have a friend. I had a great friend. We did everything together. We ate together, walked together, studied together, had sex together, it was rad. Then she moved to Hessen. Whore.
    Res, paying a whore to be your friend wasn't a really good idea in the first place.

    She was Jewish. If I had money to pay do you think she could have left me?

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wallhitter wrote: »
    Alright, note to self: Pierced nipples = big sign saying "HELLO WORLD, PLEASE INFLICT MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PAIN ON ME"

    Just means you don't have to be gentle when applying love-bites.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    Res wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    I used to have a friend. I had a great friend. We did everything together. We ate together, walked together, studied together, had sex together, it was rad. Then she moved to Hessen. Whore.
    Res, paying a whore to be your friend wasn't a really good idea in the first place.

    She was Jewish. If I had money to pay do you think she could have left me?

    Hey I resent this premise.

    Organichu on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    I used to have a friend. I had a great friend. We did everything together. We ate together, walked together, studied together, had sex together, it was rad. Then she moved to Hessen. Whore.
    Res, paying a whore to be your friend wasn't a really good idea in the first place.

    She was Jewish. If I had money to pay do you think she could have left me?

    Hey I resent this premise.

    I'll give you a dollar to accept it.

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    I used to have a friend. I had a great friend. We did everything together. We ate together, walked together, studied together, had sex together, it was rad. Then she moved to Hessen. Whore.
    Res, paying a whore to be your friend wasn't a really good idea in the first place.

    She was Jewish. If I had money to pay do you think she could have left me?

    Hey I resent this premise.

    He should have paid her overbearing mother?

    TL DR on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    Res wrote: »
    I used to have a friend. I had a great friend. We did everything together. We ate together, walked together, studied together, had sex together, it was rad. Then she moved to Hessen. Whore.
    Res, paying a whore to be your friend wasn't a really good idea in the first place.

    She was Jewish. If I had money to pay do you think she could have left me?

    Hey I resent this premise.

    You're right. Jewish people leave partners with money all the time.

    To be with someone with more money.

    JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    Fuck ya'll.

    Organichu on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    James why did you have to get a captivating sig tooo?!?!?

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    Fuck ya'll.

    sounds hot

    Doxa on
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    Fuck ya'll.

    I know I can't actually give you a dollar, but...

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.