Options

Alvin [Chat]ig has a son today

ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
edited November 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
He was born a pauper to a pawn
On a Christmas day,
When the New York Times said "God is dead."
And the war's begun.
Alvin Tostig haaaaaaasss a soooo-ooon toda-aaaayyyy.

And he shall be Levon.
And he shall be a good man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lXOuZgm_eY

Thanatos on

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    ULTIMATE POWER

itty bitty living space

Ludious on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I need a girlfriend :(

Also the Westboro Baptist Church will be on campus Monday. I might get an assault charge and never post here again.

Sami on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    1361. Tomorrow should be fun.

What's tomorrow Elks?

Portraits project, and the people I'm shooting seem pretty enthusiastic about it.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Apparently, "burglar" and "bugger" both come from the word "Bulgarian."

I'm not at all sure what to make of this.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sami wrote: »

Also the Westboro Baptist Church will be on campus Monday. I might get an assault charge and never post here again.

I like girls, and I like friends. Combine the two for ultimate power!

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Westboro Baptist is supposed to be on my campus soon also.

I'm steering way clear of those assholes.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I am pretty sure Jesus would be totally down with you treating the Westboro guys much like he treated the money changers in the temple.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    WBC are IRL trolls, do not feed them.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Ludious wrote: »
    PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWER!

itty bitty living space

Kilroy on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I approve of this [Chat].

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Res wrote: »

Aim for their crotches in VATS. It frenzies them.

Ludious on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    Portraits project, and the people I'm shooting seem pretty enthusiastic about it.

Nice, that does sound fun. I didn't know you were into photography.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Fred Phelps will be there. I would happily go to jail if it meant I got to punch him right in the goddamn face.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ludious wrote: »

Aim for their crotches in VATS. It frenzies them.

That is feeding them.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Find some gay friends to make out in front of them.

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Fred Phelps will be there. I would happily go to jail if it meant I got to punch him right in the goddamn face.

Only worth it if it gets circulated on the internet as much as Buzz punching the truther.

Or he dies.

Besides he'll be probably be surrounded by cops. You'll probably have to punch a cop.

...Unless you're in DC by any chance, in which case you can totally punch my dad. It'll be like bonus on the Phelps pain.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    A gay guy needs to take one form the team, infilitrate WBC, and get phelps on camera having homosexual relations.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Only worth it if it gets circulated on the internet as much as Buzz punching the truther.

Or he dies.

Besides he'll be probably be surrounded by cops. You'll probably have to punch a cop.

...Unless you're in DC by any chance, in which case you can totally punch my dad. It'll be like bonus on the Phelps pain.

Punching a cop to get to Phelps would be like punching and imp to get to Satan.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Find some gay friends to make out in front of them.

I probably will do just this.

Sami on
  • Options
    EvigilantEvigilant VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    One of my close friends (was an ex girlfriend but we've known each other for over 7 years now), is coming over tomorrow(today) on my birthday. I'm apparently going to be cooking dinner, chicken alfredo, and she's bringing wine and garlic bread. Afterwards, we're going drinking to celebrate. Then on Saturday her and I are going to a mutual friend's place for an early thanksgiving bash. Then in 2 weeks, her and I are going to New Jersey for the weekend.

If her boyfriend doesn't hate me now, I guess he does now? Sucks though, I have a very strict policy of not messing around with girls who are taken....which I just realized is all my female friends.

I need new women.

Evigilant on
    XBL\PSN\Steam\Origin: Evigilant
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Or he dies.

Punching a cop to get to Phelps would be like punching and imp to get to Satan.

That's what I'm saying. Except if that cop happens to be my dad I'd like to hear about it so I can enjoy it properly.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Evigilant wrote: »
    One of my close friends (was an ex girlfriend but we've known each other for over 7 years now), is coming over tomorrow(today) on my birthday. I'm apparently going to be cooking dinner, chicken alfredo, and she's bringing wine and garlic bread. Afterwards, we're going drinking to celebrate. Then on Saturday her and I are going to a mutual friend's place for an early thanksgiving bash. Then in 2 weeks, her and I are going to New Jersey for the weekend.

If her boyfriend doesn't hate me now, I guess he does now? Sucks though, I have a very strict policy of not messing around with girls who are taken....which I just realized is all my female friends.

I need new women.

Or new policies.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Why? You're like twenty. Hos, area codes, etc.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    EvigilantEvigilant VARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Or new policies.

I've been on the other end, where it's happened to me. I told myself I'd never do that to another person.

Evigilant on
    XBL\PSN\Steam\Origin: Evigilant
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I need new women.

Or new policies.

I was just thinking that. You people are turning me into a terrible person.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Terrible is such a strong word.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

I need new women.

Or new policies.

It's sort of what we do.

Kilroy on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »

I am the most monogamous person I know-- I'd much rather have someone to cuddle with than a different person to bone every night.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Or new policies.

I've been on the other end, where it's happened to me. I told myself I'd never do that to another person.

I've been on both ends. I mean, it kind of sucks but eh...I guess I'm just not a very possessive person.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Terrible is such a strong word.

Your face is a strong word.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »

I am the most monogamous person I know-- I'd much rather have someone to cuddle with than a different person to bone every night.
    You'll have more monogamy than you know what to do with after you're married. Enjoy the single life now, man.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I need new women.

Or new policies.

I've been asking myself recently what kind of person would I be if I never joined these forums.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah you're probably right. These are prime tail-chasing years.

Sami on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I've been asking myself recently what kind of person would I be if I never joined these forums.

A more boring, less intelligent, less well reasoned person.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    There is a heater and a freezer in this room. The single outlet they were both plugged into just stopped working. Because making my forced stay here suck less by buying a TV was just too easy.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    There is a heater and a freezer in this room. The single outlet they were both plugged into just stopped working. Because making my forced stay here suck less by buying a TV was just too easy.

There are no other outlets in the room?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

There's one in your mom.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Aegis wrote: »

There's one in your mom.

Only one? Not three?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Not anywhere near the freezer, which is huge. I could move the heater, but given that there is a freezer full of food in the room...

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Man, Than, I love that song. :D

Oboro on
    words
This discussion has been closed.