Options

Mysteries are Solved in this [Chat]

• Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Alecthar wrote: »
    And is it just me or is "I post for myself" a defense mechanism for bad posting? I mean, I don't join people's conversations and make a shitty joke and then go "Oh, well, I really just talk for myself."

I don't use it as a defense mechanism, I use it as a reason. I know for a fact a lot of you aren't interested in the shit I post.

I am!

Every time you post I think 'There's Tav!' He's Irish and I'm semi-Irish and really quite miss Ireland!

Though about 2 seconds later I remember that I think I'm old enough to be your dad and I feel less bondy.

Hi Tav!

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Leitner wrote: »
    I rather like NCIS, it has a sense of humanity and warmth missing from the other shows in this genre. Some essential positive trait I can't quite put into words.

The CSI team has no chemistry, no good interplay. Some parts of the team on Bones do, but it's more romantic there a lot of the time, it seems. NCIS has that buddy kinda feel to it.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

I'd expect better from you, Drez.

:|

You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

The only remotely amusing part of that post was the last sentence, and frankly that's pretty damn charitable.

Yeah but I don't really post to communicate to anyone or to amuse anyone but myself.

I just like to reaffirm my own existence from second to second by seeing my thought made solid text.

It must be a beautiful thing to be so easily amused, Drez, I can just see you giggling constantly as you sail through the day.

And is it just me or is "I post for myself" a defense mechanism for bad posting? I mean, I don't join people's conversations and make a shitty joke and then go "Oh, well, I really just talk for myself."

Wow, what the fuck is your problem tonight? I was thoroughly joking. Maybe you should fuck off there, chucklehead.

Are you serious? I've seen harsher shit taken with a chuckle. Hell, the first post was the only real shot in there anyway.

And to borrow your excuse, "I was joking."

Go fuck yourself to death, maggot. I hope God purges you from the surface of my planet with nothing but sheer, white pain.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I rather like NCIS, it has a sense of humanity and warmth missing from the other shows in this genre. Some essential positive trait I can't quite put into words.

Yeah me too. I like that it puts light comedy in with the procedural stuff. I know that makes it sound like I think autopsies are hilarious but you know what I mean.

I think the original CSI had plenty of humanity. No humour, but I liked how Grissom was kind of a loser in some ways. Most other shows like that just have their lead as stupendous badasses and are dull.

poshniallo on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sup gents?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

The only remotely amusing part of that post was the last sentence, and frankly that's pretty damn charitable.

Yeah but I don't really post to communicate to anyone or to amuse anyone but myself.

I just like to reaffirm my own existence from second to second by seeing my thought made solid text.

It must be a beautiful thing to be so easily amused, Drez, I can just see you giggling constantly as you sail through the day.

Wow, what the fuck is your problem tonight? I was thoroughly joking. Maybe you should fuck off there, chucklehead.

Are you serious? I've seen harsher shit taken with a chuckle. Hell, the first post was the only real shot in there anyway.

Go fuck yourself to death, maggot. I hope God purges you from the surface of my planet with nothing but sheer, white pain.

Are you drunk?

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Oh go away Drez. Grown-ups are trying to [chat].

poshniallo on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Damn it are you all being retards again?

I thought we talked about this.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Not now, Inquisitor, I'm trying not to get myself infracted, and really torching this [chat] would probably be my ticket.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

The CSI team has no chemistry, no good interplay. Some parts of the team on Bones do, but it's more romantic there a lot of the time, it seems. NCIS has that buddy kinda feel to it.

I do like how there have been a lot of overt attempts in Bones to move away from the romantic angles. Especially between Bones and Booth. To the point of making fun of the romantic angles. cf most recent episode, where Bones repeatedly says, more or less, "Why do people keep thinking we're about to make out?"

Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Are you drunk?

No, I'm joking dude. :P

Drez on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Man I thought they had eliminated ability damage.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I just finished season 4 of Weeds.

What. The. Fuck.

Explain.
    "It feels like a boy."

ROLL CREDITS

I require more background.

Then read the fucking Wikipedia synopsis.

TL DR on
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    drez gets into moods

e:sexy moods

MikeMan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    poshniallo wrote: »

Then shouldn't you leave? (By the way, nothing mean I say to you is a joke. I think you're a bonafide moron.)

Drez on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Hi inqette!

How's your LSN domination going?

I might have some spare brain cells going later and challenge you in a Salieri fashion.

poshniallo on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Are you drunk?

You know what Drez, that's good to hear, because that means I'm gonna offer you an apology, sorry for getting my back up like that.

You have a nice day, and no hard feelings.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Then shouldn't you leave? (By the way, nothing mean I say to you is a joke. I think you're a bonafide moron.)

OK.

poshniallo on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Uh, Drez, you may want to calm down. Ya know, step away from the keyboard or something because this isn't going anywhere fun and cuddly.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Are you drunk?

You know what Drez, that's good to hear, because that means I'm gonna offer you an apology, sorry for getting my back up like that.

Sorry but my hand is down my pants and I'm pretty happy right now, so I can't say the same back.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Hi inqette!

How's your LSN domination going?

I might have some spare brain cells going later and challenge you in a Salieri fashion.

I won both my league games, but lost my friendly game to a rather experienced bloke who I'm currently having a rematch with.

I think my account expires soon though.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Uh, Drez, you may want to calm down. Ya know, step away from the keyboard or something because this isn't going anywhere fun and cuddly.

Uhm everything I said to everyone here except Posh was a joke. Including yourself. I assumed you knew that.

And if Posh wants to play that "hurr we're adults and you're not" exclusion bullshit, I have no problem making it very unpleasant for him.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Are you drunk?

Sorry but my hand is down my pants and I'm pretty happy right now, so I can't say the same back.

:winky::winky:

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Uhm everything I said to everyone here except Posh was a joke. Including yourself. I assumed you knew that.

And if Posh wants to play that "hurr we're adults and you're not" exclusion bullshit, I have no problem making it very unpleasant for him.

Oh, sorry. I thought you were genuinely angry or something. Never mind >_<

Tav on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Oh, sorry. I thought you were genuinely angry or something. Never mind >_<

Honestly, what's wrong with you people tonight? :P

I don't care if you call the whole world emo, or hate the word. It doesn't mean diddly-shit to me, trust me. ^_^

Drez on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Man, my D&D game really needs at least one female player.

Sausage parties just end up with the PCs hitting on my NPCs all the time. D: (:winky:)

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Sausage parties just end up with the PCs hitting on my NPCs all the time. D: (:winky:)

Oh please, you know you love it.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Honestly, what's wrong with you people tonight? :P

I don't care if you call the whole world emo, or hate the word. It doesn't mean diddly-shit to me, trust me. ^_^

I've been up for 18 hours and my hair is filled with glitter.

Tav on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

So the DM is like a chick with split personalities carrying on like 5 different relationships with 5 different dudes.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Incenjucar: Are you the DM?

To solve that problem is very simple. End all flirtation attempts in critical failure resulting in immediate death.

Abject cruelty is the only way to teach anyone anything.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Oh please, you know you love it.

There is a reason that the 17 year old Doppleganger usually runs around with a package in her pants.

She's not just kinky.

--

I'm the DM.

I also tend to have a fairly even gender ratio in my NPCs.

It is my bane.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Have all the female npcs be ugly.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited November 2008

That might not work, man.

These are D&D players.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    There is a reason that the 17 year old Doppleganger usually runs around with a package in her pants.

She's not just kinky.

Psh, as if that will stop me.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    HAVE ANY MYSTERIES BEEN SOLVED IN THIS [CHAT]?

James on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Simon Moon wrote: »

I do like how there have been a lot of overt attempts in Bones to move away from the romantic angles. Especially between Bones and Booth. To the point of making fun of the romantic angles. cf most recent episode, where Bones repeatedly says, more or less, "Why do people keep thinking we're about to make out?"

I dunno, it seems kinda like Ross and Rachel, you know? It's the romance everyone who watches the show wants to see, but it's also basically what would end the show if they ever got together permanent-like.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

That might not work, man.

These are D&D players.

Have all the npcs be male transvestites.

At least he can roleplay a man then.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited November 2008

One of them is a lizard.

So just the dragonborn was after her cloaca.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    James wrote: »
    HAVE ANY MYSTERIES BEEN SOLVED IN THIS [CHAT]?

Yes.

Drez on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I solved a mystery in my pants wanna see.

Morninglord on
This discussion has been closed.