Options

Mysteries are Solved in this [Chat]

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Since you're at work, I don't imagine you have the time to watch any of 'em, but this is the home of the videos.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thedudette/nostalgia-chick/

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    howdy

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    howdy

y hello there

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I'll have to watch those tonight.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    I'll have to watch those tonight.

:^:

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    that girl is cool

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So Walmart is playing Wall-E in electronics.

If you have seen the movie, you will know why this is amusingly ironic to the point where you wonder if anyone screened this thing before letting it be played in a Walmart.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    I don't hate you.
    I don't hate you, no.

So tell me now,
    This ain't love,
    And how do we get out,
    Cuz I don't know.

That's when she said,
    I don't hate you,
    But I just wanna save you,
    While there's still something left to save.

That's when I told her,
    I loved you girl,
    But I'm not the answer,
    To all the questions that you still have.
    :whistle:

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    That was outstanding Keenan.

Quid on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Gosling wrote: »
    So Walmart is playing Wall-E in electronics.

If you have seen the movie, you will know why this is amusingly ironic to the point where you wonder if anyone screened this thing before letting it be played in a Walmart.

I have seen the movie, and I have worked at a Walmart. This could not be more appropriate.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    That was outstanding Keenan.

Well, I do what I can. There are 5 more videos of her, too.

:D

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Wierd fucking dream. Really wierd.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Go ooooooon

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Eheheheh. Man, the Wolverines got smacked around. Good times.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Weird fucking dream. Really weird.
    Were you at a friends house eating Sugar Cubes?

Also, anyone want to play Left 4 Dead(on the 360)?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Was it the recurring wet dream about these?

TL DR on
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Man I was in the middle of an erotic dream when a friend called and woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep.

That's right, my friend cockblocked me in the world of pretend. Asshole.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sitting in the radio station's music library. I have soooo many CDs within my grasp!

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Does anybody here listen to Guitar Wolf and Would you recommend them?

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Mine creeped me out pretty thoroughly

Elendil on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    This girl's review of Teen Witch is funnier than the She-Ra one.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    So. The new Batman cartoon is fucking awesome.

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    So what are the cool kids using for Spyware these days? Is Spybot still good?

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Was it the recurring wet dream about these?

No, more Fallout-esque. Some ambulance pulled up to this old lady's house and dudes came out of the back with AKs and started gunning everybody down so I hid in the bushes and then the raider leader (wearing the metal armor from classic Fallout) finds me and announces he's not going to kill me or the girl who was hiding in the house, just pull a Lethal Weapon 4 on us and torch the house with us in it. So I grab someone's gun off the table and shoot him in the face, half drag half push the girl out the door and have her go drive the ambulance while I use the handgun to keep them scared of chasing for a minute while we get rolling, then I take over the driving and they're chasing in crazy Road Warrior cars and I just keep going full throttle until we hit this big barricade of military, police and national guard at which point I soft-crash the ambulance and I guess the raiders got gunned down.

Fucking wierd.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    So what are the cool kids using for Spyware these days? Is Spybot still good?

The cool thing now is actually to have as much spyware on your computer as possible.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    that girl is cool
    I do believe you mean hot.

Aldo on
  • Options
    frank as fuckfrank as fuck __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    G&T, why do I even bother. Sigh. Hi chat. I'm at work and I'm slacking off. What's goin on in here?

frank as fuck on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    G&T, why do I even bother. Sigh. Hi chat. I'm at work and I'm slacking off. What's goin on in here?

What happened?

yalborap on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    When did people start saying "addicting"? Do they mean "addictive"?

japan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    yalborap wrote: »

What happened?

I just get really tired of the trolling. There's a few people, in particular, who seem to be utterly intolerant of dissenting opinions and will do almost anything to elicit a response from people about their own. I feel like there isn't a lot of good discussion about games in there, relative to other forums I read. It's a lot closer to an IGN forum than I would've imagined.

frank as fuck on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

What happened?

I just get really tired of the trolling. There's a few people, in particular, who seem to be utterly intolerant of dissenting opinions and will do almost anything to elicit a response from people about their own. I feel like there isn't a lot of good discussion about games in there, relative to other forums I read. It's a lot closer to an IGN forum than I would've imagined.

I finally got them to shut up their stupid claims of "TCS and ASM make you faster at driving!". And I haven't been back since.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    japan wrote: »
    I think some wannabe pedants got the idea that "addictive" was wrong or something

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

What happened?

I finally got them to shut up their stupid claims of "TCS and ASM make you faster at driving!". And I haven't been back since.

I wish we could have more game threads in here. That Spectromancer one worked out pretty well, I thought.

frank as fuck on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Yes.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Ahahaha. What

japan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Ahahaha. What

Kept going on and whining and out-endurancing me at their claim that you'll always be faster with ASM and TCS turned on in GT4. Then they had that hot-lap challenge with a stock Mustang GT at Laguna Seca. The fastest laps they came up with without ASM and TCS were usually several seconds behind the fastest they did with them. My fastest lap with ASM and TCS turned on was several seconds behind their slowest times, and my time with them turned off was several seconds faster than the thread record. At that point the biggest proponent of ASM/TCS still insisted he was right he just couldn't explain what happened or something.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Ahahaha. What

Kept going on and whining and out-endurancing me at their claim that you'll always be faster with ASM and TCS turned on in GT4. Then they had that hot-lap challenge with a stock Mustang GT at Laguna Seca. The fastest laps they came up with without ASM and TCS were usually several seconds behind the fastest they did with them. My fastest lap with ASM and TCS turned on was several seconds behind their slowest times, and my time with them turned off was several seconds faster than the thread record. At that point the biggest proponent of ASM/TCS still insisted he was right he just couldn't explain what happened or something.

The hell are ASM and TCS?

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Seriously. It's to the point right now where I'd rather just read other forums about games that I don't even post on than actually "discuss" things there.

frank as fuck on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Ahahaha. What

Logically, if you're doing it right, then TCS and ASM shouldn't be kicking in at all. They're there to limit the effect of your mistakes.

japan on
This discussion has been closed.