As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Mysteries are Solved in this [Chat]

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Is it that hard to say: "Look, im sorry i was an ass before, i shouldn't of ___. Your a good girl and i enjoy hanging out with you. That said, i don't have any aspirations for a relationship with you but i hope we can stay friends."

That wouldn't screw things up would it?

Would it?

Do you reckon
    In my experience, these statements have screwed things up if made in an otherwise carefree relationship. There's a risk that it provokes a level of thought and awkwardness that isn't there right now; for all we know, the girl in question hasn't had more than a passing thought about her past with DUE in the past few years. If DUE brought it up, then, it can create the impression that he's a dweller, or insecure about something else, or ... well, the point is, it can make people ask questions.

Sometimes it's better to just keep things carefree.

It's not a carefree situation exactly. It's awkward and difficult to explain. Um like I was sleeping with her friend and she brought up the whole "why didn't you ever date X, she's liked you forever" and it's just like. . .what the fuck I don't know.

total drama island.

Yeah i definately wouldn't sugest this in a non-awkward relationship.

However, from what i've heard, their relationship seems as awkward as it can get.
    Saying something like this would just get their feelings out in the open rather than being constantly guessed at.

I kind of feels like an all or nothing call. Saying it could either help things along or totally fuck it up. I don't see there being any middle ground.

To be totally truthful. If I was more mature it could be a wonderful relationship but the real problem is that i'm a superficial whore. So [chat] has been subjected to my moment of introspection where I feel bad for treating a wonderful lady like shit because of my personal faults and issues. The best solution with someone that i've known is to be open and honest and just let the both of us get everything out but i'm not going to do that because I like the prospect of having something to fall back on. Which in turn makes me a pretty shitty dude and it's pretty clear as to why i've never been in a relationship because i'm quite the selfish and immature cunt.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oh, and I kindasorta broke up with my best Chinese friend, but I'm surprisingly blase... blasee? Blazay? What? Whatever. Surprisingly feh about it. I was starting to feel awkward with her when we walked around in public, so I don't mind so much. But I am currently without a Best Friend on this side of the world.

Well, 'best' is sort of a comparative term, so as long as you have any friends, one is bound by the nature of the universe to be objectively the "best" friend of 'em all.

I know, that's why I capitalized carefully.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    My computer decided its going to crap out.

This computer is better.

Plus it has word.

No sleep for the wicked aye?

Once I get this done I am done for this whole fucking year it is being fucking finished.

Yeah i finished last thursday.

I then i woke up in a friends bathtub at 9pm Friday.

Good times, good times.

romanqwerty on
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    total drama island.

I am disapointed in that cartoon. I thought it might have potential to be funny on the first episode.

I wonder if it is animated by the people that did "Clone High"

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    edited November 2008
    JebusUD wrote: »
    total drama island.

I am disapointed in that cartoon. I thought it might have potential to be funny on the first episode.

That cartoon really is an emulation of reality tv right? It's for people that aren't allowed to watch reality tv or something :?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Is it that hard to say: "Look, im sorry i was an ass before, i shouldn't of ___. Your a good girl and i enjoy hanging out with you. That said, i don't have any aspirations for a relationship with you but i hope we can stay friends."

Would it?

Do you reckon
    In my experience, these statements have screwed things up if made in an otherwise carefree relationship. There's a risk that it provokes a level of thought and awkwardness that isn't there right now; for all we know, the girl in question hasn't had more than a passing thought about her past with DUE in the past few years. If DUE brought it up, then, it can create the impression that he's a dweller, or insecure about something else, or ... well, the point is, it can make people ask questions.

It's not a carefree situation exactly. It's awkward and difficult to explain. Um like I was sleeping with her friend and she brought up the whole "why didn't you ever date X, she's liked you forever" and it's just like. . .what the fuck I don't know.

total drama island.

However, from what i've heard, their relationship seems as awkward as it can get.
    Saying something like this would just get their feelings out in the open rather than being constantly guessed at.

I kind of feels like an all or nothing call. Saying it could either help things along or totally fuck it up. I don't see there being any middle ground.

To be totally truthful. If I was more mature it could be a wonderful relationship but the real problem is that i'm a superficial whore. So [chat] has been subjected to my moment of introspection where I feel bad for treating a wonderful lady like shit because of my personal faults and issues. The best solution with someone that i've known is to be open and honest and just let the both of us get everything out but i'm not going to do that because I like the prospect of having something to fall back on. Which in turn makes me a pretty shitty dude and it's pretty clear as to why i've never been in a relationship because i'm quite the selfish and immature cunt.

*pat pat*

So was I. Guess what fixed that.

Start's with an R, ends with a p.

It's a tough one, I know.

Once you are done there there's another starts with a C, ends with an n.

Very handy those two.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    edited November 2008

Would it?

Do you reckon

total drama island.

*pat pat*

Very handy those two.

rape canada?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Would it?

Do you reckon

total drama island.

*pat pat*

Very handy those two.

rape canada?

:lol:

ENDS WITH not contains!

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    edited November 2008

Very handy those two.

The first time i read that my response was, "why are you telling him to rape her?"

Then i re-read it.

Edit: damn you DUE

romanqwerty on
    edited November 2008
    total drama island.

That cartoon really is an emulation of reality tv right? It's for people that aren't allowed to watch reality tv or something :?

Yeah it is. Although it seems like it might attempt to be funny every once in a while. I'm not really sure.

At least I can watch Chowder. I wonder when Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is comming back.

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Everytime I've had a veggie burger, I feel like I'm eating 3 pieces of bread rather than 2.

Dr Mario Kart on
    edited November 2008

Would it?

Do you reckon

total drama island.

*pat pat*

Very handy those two.

rape canada?

:lol:

ENDS WITH not contains!

ramp con?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    LEFT 4 DEAD ANYONE?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Manning'sEquationManning'sEquation Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    ????? wrote: »

Me: What is a self hating liberal?

Alex Trebek: That is correct.

Me: I'll take Anger, Greed, and Malice for $400.
    ???? wrote: »
    So where do we sign up for a little one on one time with VC?

Probably at the DMV. Make sure you don't cut in line. If they tell you they don't have the form, try the next closest DMV.

Me: Who is ViolentChemistry.

Alex Trebek: Correct.

Manning'sEquation on
    edited November 2008
    Everytime I've had a veggie burger, I feel like I'm eating 3 pieces of bread rather than 2.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. What kind where they? IMO they don't taste like bread.

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    edited November 2008
    *sigh*

Relationship and Communication.

I'm going back to my report.

*stomps off*

Morninglord on
    edited November 2008
    ????? wrote: »

Me: What is a self hating liberal?

Alex Trebek: That is correct.

Me: I'll take Anger, Greed, and Malice for $400.
    ???? wrote: »
    So where do we sign up for a little one on one time with VC?

Probably at the DMV. Make sure you don't cut in line. If they tell you they don't have the form, try the next closest DMV.

Me: Who is ViolentChemistry.

Alex Trebek: Correct.

I ain't no namby pamby liberal.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2008
    *sigh*

Relationship and Communication.

I'm going back to my report.

*stomps off*

Oh. Nah not interested.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Sounds like a personal problem to me. What kind where they? IMO they don't taste like bread.
    Dont recall. Leftovers from a former roomate. Very bland

Dr Mario Kart on
    edited November 2008

Are you a "Reahul Murikan!"?

I bet you have truck balls on your lift kitted half ton.

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Communication is hard, I'd rather weave a nigh-indecipherable web of mixed gestures that professes to need love while simultaneously pushing everyone away. That's so much easier!

:enrolls in a human communications course:

Oboro on
    words
    edited November 2008

Are you a "Reahul Murikan!"?

I bet you have truck balls on your lift kitted half ton.

EarlyCuylerSM.jpg

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Manning'sEquationManning'sEquation Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Dont recall. Leftovers from a former roomate. Very bland

your roommate was a vegetable, and you turned him into bland veggie patties?

Manning'sEquation on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    I am neither greedy nor malicious.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited November 2008
    Communication is hard

I once broke up with a girl by just "not talking to her" for a month.

romanqwerty on
    edited November 2008
    Dude. They only legalized tatooing in Oklahoma in 2006?

Also, pretty classy roman.

JebusUD on
    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Communication is hard

You get Comic Sans too for being bad.

JamesKeenan on
    edited November 2008
    Communication is hard

I didn't get comic sans.

I wanna be bad. . .

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2008
    Communication is hard

In my defence she did some bad things to me too.

But yeah, i deserve that, it wasn't my best moment.

romanqwerty on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Very bad things eh? :winky:

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Apparently, an educated man with a southern drawl is sexy in New York City.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited November 2008
    I think I want to take this girls virginity.

There's an underlying psychological problem with that, right?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I had a g/f once break up with me in a similar fashion to Roman's. We got back together and broke up again later. Because she said our relationship was purely sexual. I didn't see the issue.

DeShadowC on
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Virgins suck in bed?

DeShadowC on
    edited November 2008
    Apparently, an educated man with a southern drawl is sexy in New York City.

An educated man with an accent from any region other than the one he's in is attractive. It's kind of the rule of accents.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Virgins are terrible in bed.

However, a willing virgin gets to be taught all the tricks you like.

@VC: Yeah, but a drawl is stereotypically trash. Shrug.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited November 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Virgins suck in bed?

Yeah but i'd rather have sex with a virgin that sucks in bed than a not virgin that sucks in bed.

That's stupid, i'm sorry.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited November 2008
    Virgins are terrible in bed.

However, a willing virgin gets to be taught all the tricks you like.

@VC: Yeah, but a drawl is stereotypically trash. Shrug.

Virgins are worth more at auction, too.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Admit it Due, you just like the sight of blood.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Virginity is such a weird concept.

EDIT: Though that's right, it could emerge pretty linearly from the whole hymen thing ...

Oboro on
    words
This discussion has been closed.