Options

Mysteries are Solved in this [Chat]

1394041424345»

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Apparently, an educated man with a southern drawl is sexy in New York City.

An educated man with an accent from any region other than the one he's in is attractive. It's kind of the rule of accents.

That explains why girls were all over me last time i visited the states.

Damn, i thought i was attractive and charming.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Virginity is such a weird concept.

Pureness?

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Admit it Due, you just like the sight of blood.

It's good for signing contracts.

and plus it's like setting out on an expedition to uncharted territory.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Manning'sEquationManning'sEquation Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I am neither greedy nor malicious.

And a new sig.

Manning'sEquation on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Apparently, an educated man with a southern drawl is sexy in New York City.

An educated man with an accent from any region other than the one he's in is attractive. It's kind of the rule of accents.

That explains why girls were all over me last time i visited the states.

Damn, i thought i was attractive and charming.
    Hahahahahaha.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I think I want to take this girls virginity.

There's an underlying psychological problem with that, right?

Are you like, testing the limits of chat?

Saying slowly more distasteful things until you no longer have chat on your side?

If this had been an H/A thread, i would of expected alot more inflames anger.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008

And a new sig.

Do you just not know what the word "greedy" means? Because I can see where you could mis-read me as malicious, but greedy? Seriously? Where would you even get that?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    DeShadowC wrote: »

Pureness?
    Isn't it? Am I alone in thinking it's ... so arbitrary?

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I think I want to take this girls virginity.

There's an underlying psychological problem with that, right?

Are you like, testing the limits of chat?

Saying slowly more distasteful things until you no longer have chat on your side?

If this had been an H/A thread, i would of expected alot more inflames anger.

I'm just taking you on a delightful rollercoaster ride of levity and depravity.

Also I haven't slept in a really long time.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    There's actually nothing with his statement that's either distasteful or wrong.

He has a sexual attraction with a woman and wants to take her virginity.

If he said, like, I want to take her virginity so bad I'd rape her in her sleep? Then we'd have problems!

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    DUE GO TO BED WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED

winkity winkity

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Pureness?

Yeah, but it has this whole sexist bent on it. Like, it implies women are property. And if they aren't they at least don't own their sexuality.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Manning'sEquationManning'sEquation Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

And a new sig.

Do you just not know what the word "greedy" means? Because I can see where you could mis-read me as malicious, but greedy? Seriously? Where would you even get that?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greedy

Main Entry:
    greedy Listen to the pronunciation of greedy
    Pronunciation:
    \ˈgrē-dē\
    Function:
    adjective
    Inflected Form(s):
    greed·i·er; greed·i·est
    Etymology:
    Middle English gredy, from Old English grǣdig; akin to Old High German grātac greedy
    Date:
    before 12th century

1 : having a strong desire for food or drink

Manning'sEquation on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

And a new sig.

All aboard the beat up VC train.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    There's actually nothing with his statement that's either distasteful or wrong.

He has a sexual attraction with a woman and wants to take her virginity.

If he said, like, I want to take her virginity so bad I'd rape her in her sleep? Then we'd have problems!

That's actually part of the problem. I'm not sexually attracted to her at all.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I'm too tired to hop aboard the train.

Maybe if it stops at my house.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

But he wants to do it specifically because of the virginity aspect. There seriously is no allure to virginity. It just leads to terrible sex and people thinking they should wait to have good sex.

As long as there are no babies popping out all over the place with people who can't take care of them, people should sex it up all over.

JebusUD on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2008
    The Panthéon, Paris, 1789.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ehhhh I dunno. I think there's an emotional attachment to sex that can leave some people in trouble if there's just rampant sex.

But if it's just a fun physical activity, go for it, sinners!

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008

And a new sig.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/greedy

Main Entry:
    greedy Listen to the pronunciation of greedy
    Pronunciation:
    \ˈgrē-dē\
    Function:
    adjective
    Inflected Form(s):
    greed·i·er; greed·i·est
    Etymology:
    Middle English gredy, from Old English grǣdig; akin to Old High German grātac greedy
    Date:
    before 12th century

1 : having a strong desire for food or drink

From the real dictionary, "having or showing an intense and selfish desire for something, especially power of wealth". The real dictionary suggests that if you want to identify someone as greedy for food you would want the word "gluttonous" or if the are violently greedy for material stuff "avaricious".

Edit: And that still doesn't explain where you're getting this notion from.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    The only time I specifically wanted to have sex with someone because she was a virgin is because she was way, way too uptight about her sexuality and I knew if she got laid she'd be a better person for it.

That's pretty much it. I'd take a total whore over a virgin nine times out of ten, methinks. I mean, assuming I wouldn't catch anything.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh great, wonderful. I catch a cold yesterday and go to bed early cause I feel like crap. And like, 15 minutes after I fall asleep, what do I get? I text from a girl in one of my classes saying how she is doing nothing and is drunk followed like, 30 seconds later by a text that is just a winking smiling face.

Good one Inquisitor, of all the things to sleep through.

If it makes you feel any better. I missed a similar lady text only because I decided that "no one would call me this late" and I left my phone upstairs. I returned to find missed calls and :winky: text.

I wasn't even doing anything that fun. With that in mind you should be going out for a hangover recover breakfast with your lady friend.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Pureness?
    Isn't it? Am I alone in thinking it's ... so arbitrary?

IMO it only has whatever value you put on it. The pureness argument doesn't really wash unless your consider sex dirty. I can see how losing your virginity is an acheivement but keeping it is foreign to me. I can understand holding out for someone good, but keeping it for the sake of keeping it seems rather deluded.

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I wish I could slave out my family in Fable fuck you I'm doing Hero guy stuff I don't have time to bang you.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    If it makes you feel any better. I missed a similar lady text only because I decided that "no one would call me this late" and I left my phone upstairs. I returned to find missed calls and :winky: text.

I wasn't even doing anything that fun. With that in mind you should be going out for a hangover recover breakfast with your lady friend.

But I still feel sick and am all phlegmy and blargh.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ehhhh I dunno. I think there's an emotional attachment to sex that can leave some people in trouble if there's just rampant sex.

I do too. But I think it shouldn't. We develop this cultural mythos about it that I find quite silly.

JebusUD on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Obvious attempt to get chat.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    JebusUD wrote: »

But he wants to do it specifically because of the virginity aspect. There seriously is no allure to virginity. It just leads to terrible sex and people thinking they should wait to have good sex.

As long as there are no babies popping out all over the place with people who can't take care of them, people should sex it up all over.

This is like saying there's no allure to running ashore in an exotic new land and planting your countries flag firmly in the dirt. Then slaughtering the natives and dousing your flag in their blood.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2008
    20031222h.jpg

Tycho wrote:
    Anyone wondering whether we're right or not will be silenced forever by the 75th Annual We're Right Awards. The games that made the most profound impressions on us will be paraded before you, barring a few anomalies like Crystal Chronicles which hasn't had a domestic release. Without further ado...

# 12. Desert Combat

This isn't the first time you've heard me mention Desert Combat, the Battlefield mod from Trauma Studios that hijacks a retail engine and exceeds the original content in all significant ways. They aren't even done yet, far from it - a new version just dropped, in fact - but already the refined classes, mobile spawn points, gripping new maps and cutting-edge ordinance make a deep impression.

# 11. WarioWare Inc: Mega Microgames

The sensation of madness one gets the first few times they play WarioWare does recede, blessedly, leaving in its place a pleasing vibration in your skull. For those of you unfamiliar with this bizarre experiment, WarioWare is a collection of around two hundred games - each only three seconds or so long - which are played in stages of increasing difficulty. Once you've made your way though - and let me make clear, a single playthrough might reveal about half the games - you can unlock new versions of old Nintendo games, a few other untimed games, and even a few two player games which are played on a single GBA. It is in my estimation a bold move to create a game where one Keeps A Kitten Dry or Brushes One's Teeth. They're great ideas at any rate, things I'd like to encourage. So, in addition to dispensing a unique cat and tooth based morality, the game is also inventive and highly amusing. Let's call it Number Eleven.

# 10. Guilty Gear XX (a.k.a. Guilty Gear X2)

Shit only knows where some of these characters come from. Little Red Riding Hood will fight a Pool Shark, a Sailor of Some Sort will swing a boat anchor at a ninja restauranteur. But watch as remarkable, best-of-show artwork makes everything fit with everything else, coupled with a fighting system that is as deep as you want it to be, which reveals its complexity with the silent patience of a Gobstopper. An erudite fighter that devours the button masher and rewards the acolyte.

Only having twelve slots with which to enunciate an entire year of releases hurts us within. Games like Beyond Good and Evil, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Jak II, and Galactic Civilizations weep only a few inches away from this glorious podium.

With the help of a few local readers, we will be delivering the toys you donated to the Child's Play drive tomorrow morning at a truly ungodly hour. We may have a few extra pictures for you after the holiday, but you can always satisfy any immediate curiosity you have by heading to the Child's Play site and clicking on one of the many numbers. We filled a truck and two minivans today, each one to the ceiling, for our last drop at the storage facility - and though we're making the "official" delivery tomorrow, please understand that the post office is still so full of presents that we must make special arrangements for their delivery.

What we are calling Child's Play was just something we decided to do when we were eating lunch one day, and now near the end of it the shock of your gale-force charity has abated and I have a moment to really appreciate what happened. I am extremely proud to have been a part of it.

(CW)TB out.

we gladly run in circles

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.