edited November 2008
    Cage.

what the fuck is a dragonborn

http://www.wocstudios.com/images/4e12.jpg

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I am rather annoyed that furries have poisoned the well of anthropomorphic creatures for most people.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    japan wrote: »
    DeShadowC wrote: »
    So what happened to the H/A thread.

It is a mystery. Clearly some things must be hidden from us for our own good.

I assume it was moved to the mod forum so they could laugh at the guy.

DeShadowC on
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    What race is Hippie again...dragonborn?

Yes.

AKA: Dracofurry.

Yeah, it's sad how the fetishers ruin things for people by association, unfair or otherwise.

I miss being able to think Tabaxi are cool without it making someone go "Hur-hur furriez"

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    frank as fuckfrank as fuck __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Gears of War 2 spoilers:
    God damnit, I think the fight on the boat with the giant water monster has to be one of the worst section of a videogame I've played in years.

You have only begun to be disappointed.

frank as fuck on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Cage.

what the fuck is a dragonborn

What breed is it? If it's a long-haired breed, recommend an outdoor hutch. Used indoors, they contain messes much, much better than cages do, are easier to clean, and make sure the bun isn't chewing on metal since they're usually made out of wood.

Actually, just recommend an outdoor hutch. They're all-around better for indoor buns in any situation with the exception of bed and potty training them. But then you just have to build a ramp or cut off the legs and put it right on the floor, just so it's accessible.

also pitchers

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Gears of War 2 spoilers:
    God damnit, I think the fight on the boat with the giant water monster has to be one of the worst section of a videogame I've played in years.

Really? Cause, I'm having a bloody blast with the game when it decides to you know, be what GoW is about. Fire-fights in an urban environment where you and a buddy can cover each other(woo co-op). But every time it diverges from that formula it blows.

So, I guess I have more divergences to look forward to?

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I rolled a Dragonborn because god the stat bonuses were perfect for the cleric build I wanted to try. Strength for the hurty, charisma for the healy? yss pls

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    what's an outdoor hutch? she has a woven basket thing in her cage, I think she likes to chew on it/hide in it.

I like anthromorphic things most of the time. Like lackadaisy. that's amazing.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    What race is Hippie again...dragonborn?

I could go the sort of obvious route with "wood elf"

But I'll instead throw out "Merfolk"

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Wooo got the red dragon pistol

Jesus fucking Christ did that make the Crucible easy.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Gears of War 2 spoilers:

Really? Cause, I'm having a bloody blast with the game when it decides to you know, be what GoW is about. Fire-fights in an urban environment where you and a buddy can cover each other(woo co-op). But every time it diverges from that formula it blows.

There is one really, really awesome firefight section in the last chapter. Apart from that, I hate to say, you have a LOT of non-shooty sections coming up. Including the last boss. Seriously.

frank as fuck on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Wooo got the red dragon pistol

Jesus fucking Christ did that make the Crucible easy.

Is this an arrogant pistol that shoots its flames early at virgins?

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    what's an outdoor hutch? she has a woven basket thing in her cage, I think she likes to chew on it/hide in it.

I like anthromorphic things most of the time. Like lackadaisy. that's amazing.

The greatest bunny enclosures ever created.

They are ridiculously easy to clean compared to most cages.

also pitchers

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Gears of War 2 spoilers:

I like playing those kinds of games with my brother, because he's very good at them. He's also trained in all the tactics involved. I just do what he says and we win.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    What the hell is the point of having children if you can't either slave them off or know they actually do something.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    What the hell is the point of having children if you can't either slave them off or know they actually do something.

I half agree with this.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    What the hell is the point of having children.

I agree with this.

I'm gonna go take a nap and cuddle with my fuzzy.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I don't want to drag the "legal searches" thread further off topic, but I am just incapable of believing Thanatos is right. :? Teachers acting nice to the guy who snitches on them? Bell ringer getting lawyers backing him up the moment the school does something he doesn't like? What the fuck?

Aldo on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I gotta go to my improv show so pictures will come later

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Aldo wrote: »
    I don't want to drag the "legal searches" thread further off topic, but I am just incapable of believing Thanatos is right. :? Teachers acting nice to the guy who snitches on them? Bell ringer getting lawyers backing him up the moment the school does something he doesn't like? What the fuck?

American education.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

American education.

Education is about toeing the line and learning how to fill out tests. How is America's system so wildly different that you can tell everyone how your teachers are corrupt motherfuckers without having to eat shit for years?

Aldo on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

American education.

Education is about toeing the line and learning how to fill out tests. How is America's system so wildly different that you can tell everyone how your teachers are corrupt motherfuckers without having to eat shit for years?
    Fear of litigation?

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

American education.

Civil action + everyone can be an astronaut.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hmm. Apparently it might snow tonight.

japan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Elendil wrote: »

American education.

Fear of litigation?
    Word of a teenager against the board of a school? That would never fly on this side of the pond.

Aldo on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    American education.
    Fear of litigation?
    :lol:

Thank you, Elendil. That's exactly what I told Aldo.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I will grudgingly modify my "all Christmas music is the worst shit ever to shit" to exclude the Grinch song

I like that song

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    :lol:

Thank you, Elendil. That's exactly what I told Aldo.
    Which is why we're talking in circles, I guess.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I will grudgingly modify my "all Christmas music is the worst shit ever to shit" to exclude the Grinch song

I like that song
    don't forget the pogues.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I hear the Grinch died of complications from an enlarged heart.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I like that song
    don't forget the pogues.
    Oh I didn't

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    :whistle:You're a bum, you're a punk
    You're an old slut on junk:whistle:

frank as fuck on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

American education.

Fear of litigation?
    Word of a teenager against the board of a school? That would never fly on this side of the pond.

Good for your side of the pond?

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

:whistle:Merry Christmas your arse
    I pray God it's our last:whistle:

japan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

American education.

Fear of litigation?

Good for your side of the pond?

Next you're gonna tell me the sky is green and the grass is blue over there. :|

Aldo on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    American education.
    Fear of litigation?
    The ACLU is there specifically for situations like this. Their whole schtick is protecting oppressed minorities from tyrannical majorities, and they're pretty much the best Constitutional law practitioners in the country.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    American education.
    Fear of litigation?
    The ACLU is there specifically for situations like this. Their whole schtick is protecting oppressed minorities from tyrannical majorities, and they're pretty much the best Constitutional law practitioners in the country.

That is amazing. I'm gonna go read up on them later, because I've never heard of something like that.

Aldo on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Hearing that song on the radio is the first real sign of Christmas around here. Still not heard it yet though :(

Tav on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I haven't heard it yet this year, either. Maybe after Thursday.

frank as fuck on
This discussion has been closed.