Options

Mysteries are Solved in this [Chat]

1679111245

Posts

  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    What an emo buckle.

    Nah, they don't sell that one at Hot Topic. It is in fact punk as fuck.

    EmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooChemistry

    I don't really care but my gf would label it as emo so I've pickedup her bias.

    Your girlfriend doesn't dance to all the wrong songs and love all the wrong moves. Her opinion means nothing!

    Yeah but yours wouldn't count to her either. :P

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Emogirls are often pretty hot, though, and can easily be conditioned to make the transition to proper-punk.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Emogirls are often pretty hot, though, and can easily be conditioned to make the transition to bent over a washing machine.

    TL DR on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    What an emo buckle.

    Nah, they don't sell that one at Hot Topic. It is in fact punk as fuck.

    EmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooChemistry

    I don't really care but my gf would label it as emo so I've pickedup her bias.

    Your girlfriend doesn't dance to all the wrong songs and love all the wrong moves. Her opinion means nothing!

    Yeah but yours wouldn't count to her either. :P

    Ah but I'm objectively right if she doesn't get the lyrical reference.

    Edit: Or recognize my avatar.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Emogirls are often pretty hot, though, and can easily be conditioned to make the transition to proper-punk.

    You keep your filthy emos away from my punk.

    JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    What an emo buckle.

    Nah, they don't sell that one at Hot Topic. It is in fact punk as fuck.

    EmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooChemistry

    I don't really care but my gf would label it as emo so I've pickedup her bias.

    Your girlfriend doesn't dance to all the wrong songs and love all the wrong moves. Her opinion means nothing!

    Yeah but yours wouldn't count to her either. :P

    Ah but I'm objectively right if she doesn't get the lyrical reference.

    She's chinese. Your babbling english nonsense is meaningless.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sigh.

    I am lonely as all fuck.

    yalborap on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Emo would be so much better without the image. Emo bands, stop dressing like inbreds and people over the age of 14 might actually give your music a chance. Imma looking at you, MCR.

    Tav on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    What an emo buckle.

    Nah, they don't sell that one at Hot Topic. It is in fact punk as fuck.

    EmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooChemistry

    I don't really care but my gf would label it as emo so I've pickedup her bias.

    People need to stop throwing the word emo around.

    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Emogirls are often pretty hot, though, and can easily be conditioned to make the transition to proper-punk.

    You keep your filthy emos away from my punk.

    That's the kind of mindset that killed cyberpunk. We want to draw in defectors, man. We need the numbers.

    ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    About what I'd expect from someone with an emo skeleton avvie and sig.
    :winky:

    <3

    Tav on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Honestly I doubt she thinks of it as a subculture knowing her its just associated with gloomy people who wear black and she doesn't like gloomy people.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I just finished season 4 of Weeds.

    What. The. Fuck.

    TL DR on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    Tav on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The awesome thing about the ACLU is that the vast majority of what they do is simple letter-writing. A letter from them saying "knock it off" is scary enough that it brings people into line. People knowing they can back it up makes it so that it's rarely necessary to do so.

    Thanatos on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    You are remarkably bad at judging people then.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I like the word emo, it lets me call people whiny self involved pussies without the sexist overtones.

    Leitner on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Tav wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

    I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

    If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I just finished season 4 of Weeds.

    What. The. Fuck.

    Explain.

    Alecthar on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I did it better, more directly and with less words in any case.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Emogirls are often pretty hot, though, and can easily be conditioned to make the transition to proper-punk.

    You keep your filthy emos away from my punk.

    That's the kind of mindset that killed cyberpunk. We want to draw in defectors, man. We need the numbers.

    Sure, I'd like the recruits to be higher but fuck, emo? Can't we recruit some country fans instead? It'd be so much more amusing.

    JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    "Brevity" is what lazy, unoriginal, uncreative individuals appeal to when they are revealed the true face of excellence such as I possess.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Sure, I'd like the recruits to be higher but fuck, emo? Can't we recruit some country fans instead? It'd be so much more amusing.

    You are so wrong. So, so wrong.

    Tav on
  • Options
    Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I have been thoroughly sucked in to the NCIS marathon on USA.

    Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    "Brevity" is what lazy, unoriginal, uncreative individuals appeal to when they are revealed the true face of excellence such as I possess.

    I also did it first.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

    I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

    If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

    The only remotely amusing part of that post was the last sentence, and frankly that's pretty damn charitable.

    Alecthar on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    "Brevity" is what lazy, unoriginal, uncreative individuals appeal to when they are revealed the true face of excellence such as I possess.

    I also did it first.

    I just want you to know
    that I'm going
    to
    play
    Left
    4
    Dead
    now
    so
    don't
    hold your breath
    waiting for
    some kind of
    thing
    to happen here;
    It won't.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

    I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

    If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

    The only remotely amusing part of that post was the last sentence, and frankly that's pretty damn charitable.

    Yeah but I don't really post to communicate to anyone or to amuse anyone but myself.

    I just like to reaffirm my own existence from second to second by seeing my thought made solid text.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Simon Moon wrote: »
    I have been thoroughly sucked in to the NCIS marathon on USA.

    You and me both, man. Even though I've seen half of these before. I gotta say, Mark Harmon is pretty good.

    Alecthar on
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

    I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

    If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

    The only remotely amusing part of that post was the last sentence, and frankly that's pretty damn charitable.

    Yeah but I don't really post to communicate to anyone or to amuse anyone but myself.

    I just like to reaffirm my own existence from second to second by seeing my thought made solid text.

    It must be a beautiful thing to be so easily amused, Drez, I can just see you giggling constantly as you sail through the day.

    And is it just me or is "I post for myself" a defense mechanism for bad posting? I mean, I don't join people's conversations and make a shitty joke and then go "Oh, well, I really just talk for myself."

    Alecthar on
  • Options
    Simon MoonSimon Moon Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Simon Moon wrote: »
    I have been thoroughly sucked in to the NCIS marathon on USA.

    You and me both, man. Even though I've seen half of these before. I gotta say, Mark Harmon is pretty good.

    I spent like 3 hours this afternoon going "I know him. I've seen him before." Then I finally checked imdb. "Fear and Loathing? No...that's not...holy crap St. Elsewhere."

    Simon Moon on
    Steam: simon moon
  • Options
    frank as fuckfrank as fuck __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    I just finished season 4 of Weeds.

    What. The. Fuck.

    Explain.

    Yeah, spoiler some stuff for me. I lost interest during Season 3.

    frank as fuck on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    I just finished season 4 of Weeds.

    What. The. Fuck.

    Explain.
    "It feels like a boy."













    ROLL CREDITS

    TL DR on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    And is it just me or is "I post for myself" a defense mechanism for bad posting? I mean, I don't join people's conversations and make a shitty joke and then go "Oh, well, I really just talk for myself."

    I don't use it as a defense mechanism, I use it as a reason. I know for a fact a lot of you aren't interested in the shit I post.

    Tav on
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Simon Moon wrote: »
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Simon Moon wrote: »
    I have been thoroughly sucked in to the NCIS marathon on USA.

    You and me both, man. Even though I've seen half of these before. I gotta say, Mark Harmon is pretty good.

    I spent like 3 hours this afternoon going "I know him. I've seen him before." Then I finally checked imdb. "Fear and Loathing? No...that's not...holy crap St. Elsewhere."

    He's one of those seemingly ubiquitous guys. He's not actually in everything.

    Alecthar on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

    I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

    If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

    The only remotely amusing part of that post was the last sentence, and frankly that's pretty damn charitable.

    Yeah but I don't really post to communicate to anyone or to amuse anyone but myself.

    I just like to reaffirm my own existence from second to second by seeing my thought made solid text.

    It must be a beautiful thing to be so easily amused, Drez, I can just see you giggling constantly as you sail through the day.

    And is it just me or is "I post for myself" a defense mechanism for bad posting? I mean, I don't join people's conversations and make a shitty joke and then go "Oh, well, I really just talk for myself."

    Wow, what the fuck is your problem tonight? I was thoroughly joking. Maybe you should fuck off there, chucklehead.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    frank as fuckfrank as fuck __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Alecthar wrote: »
    I just finished season 4 of Weeds.

    What. The. Fuck.

    Explain.
    "It feels like a boy."













    ROLL CREDITS

    I require more background.

    frank as fuck on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I rather like NCIS, it has a sense of humanity and warmth missing from the other shows in this genre. Some essential positive trait I can't quite put into words.

    Leitner on
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Alecthar wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Waaaah why don't you cry about it, Tav.

    I'd expect better from you, Drez.

    :|

    You mean you'd expect me to be a better person and not attempt to insult you, or you'd expect a better insult?

    I assume the latter because for the former is so fucking crazy that if that's what you meant you should just kill yourself for the sheer amount of insanity you apparently possess, before your insanity starts to seep out from the synapse path it apparently follows into your active behavior and harms someone.

    If the latter, I can only offer Marxism as my excuse. And I'm not going to explain what that means.

    The only remotely amusing part of that post was the last sentence, and frankly that's pretty damn charitable.

    Yeah but I don't really post to communicate to anyone or to amuse anyone but myself.

    I just like to reaffirm my own existence from second to second by seeing my thought made solid text.

    It must be a beautiful thing to be so easily amused, Drez, I can just see you giggling constantly as you sail through the day.

    And is it just me or is "I post for myself" a defense mechanism for bad posting? I mean, I don't join people's conversations and make a shitty joke and then go "Oh, well, I really just talk for myself."

    Wow, what the fuck is your problem tonight? I was thoroughly joking. Maybe you should fuck off there, chucklehead.

    Are you serious? I've seen harsher shit taken with a chuckle. Hell, the first post was the only real shot in there anyway.

    And to borrow your excuse, "I was joking."

    Alecthar on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    C'mon downloads, finish so I can go to bed! :|

    Tav on
This discussion has been closed.