PAX 2071! (A Shadowrun Phalla) GAME OVER. Runners win!

1575860626368

Posts

  • TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User
    edited December 2008
    No problem. I'd also like to mention on Day 1 I swore I would not take any elven life until they were the last, I think I accomplished my personal goal. so a loud "HELLZ YA'!" for me

    TrueNeverborn on
    So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Aye, you did well! =) Go elves!

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    !Freeagent it is...

    Egos on
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    Your senseless bandwagon disappoints me. As Gumpy requested, I had contacted him today in hopes that we could discuss things. However, he never got back to me, so we never had a chance to talk. And no, I have neither the Nuyen, New Yen, or Nguyen that you're looking for.

    Since I'm not inclined to blindly follow TrueNeverborn on his baseless crusade, I'm going to continue looking for actual targets. I've been going over the records, and it looks like all but 2 of the Lonestars were human. Probably not the best lead we've had, but I'll be looking over our remaining human populace for now.

    Yes, it's quite convenient for a certain someone that Gumpy is dead today, isn't it?

    Let's be blunt, since it's nearing the end of the game.

    You are dead tonight unless you provide a plausible explanation as to what this "odd ability" entailed and why you targeted Gumpy with it. What IS your ability, exactly? Reminder: This is not me trying to "direct the village." I can kill you myself. So unless you fess up to exactly what happened the night before last, even if you squirm out of the village vote, you are still dead.

    The fact that you didn't immediately do this, and instead offered some fluffy speech about this being a "senseless bandwagon" which is quite the opposite of senseless from a runner perspective (Gumpy managed to root out damn near all the insects and suspected you yesterday as well while you have not provided an explanation, making this quite sensible) is either telling or just silly on your part.

    So, to sum up, this is what we know:

    a) Gumpy was working for the runners, regardless of him being neutral.
    b) You targeted Gumpy with an "odd" ability two nights ago.
    c) Gumpy is dead and can't corroborate or refute anything you supposedly said to him yesterday.
    d) You have not provided an explanation and are trying to sidestep this bandwagon without doing so.
    e) You are calling a rather sensible bandwagon "senseless" - again without explaining why you think so. To a runner it seems quite sensible.

    And if you really aren't a neutral helping the last lonestar (or the last lonestar himself) then, of course, you'd want to provide all the information you can to the runners to help us decide on the best target, right? I mean "I'm going to look for other suspicious folk" when you have a heavy suspicion against you doesn't seem to be the correct response here.

    I hope I'm not coming off as rude here. Just matter of fact. I'm just laying out what the village knows, what this information tends to indicate to a runner, and what kind of information the village needs to clear your name...IF your name is clearable.

    If you are on the level then help us as we need to be helped.

    Since your reply raises a number of issues, I'd like to deal with them in turn. It's true that I didn't yet provide an explanation, which apparently Darian asked for after I went to sleep. I can tell you what I did, though to say it here would compromise what I'm trying to accomplish. If you'd like to discuss it in private, that's acceptable.

    As I said, I didn't actually ever get a response from Gumpy, so no discussion was had. And looking over things, I wouldn't really define Gumpy's death as convenient for me, now would you? His death would not have been my choosing, as it's clear what that's gotten me. If I was going to kill Gumpy, wouldn't I have done it before he had singled me out as suspicious, not after?

    What I meant by senseless, was when TNB voted for me with little more than an RP threat in his post, followed by Jobastion's admittedly baseless vote. To be clear, this refers to
    I'm gonna just jump on this bandwagon. No proof. No nuttin.

    Let's see, what else. Ah, of course. TNB's most recent posts.
    1) Refused, or didn't join an Elf proboard that I would have posted in once and forgotten to check again?
    2) Don't think low posting levels is by choice. As I've said, I have classes filling the day which force my posts to be few and far between.
    3) Maybe you're unfamiliar with the fact that I rarely contact anyone, when I can avoid it.
    4) You think you stopped my power last night? I fear you're quite mistaken. Perhaps you should check your sources.

    FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    Your senseless bandwagon disappoints me. As Gumpy requested, I had contacted him today in hopes that we could discuss things. However, he never got back to me, so we never had a chance to talk. And no, I have neither the Nuyen, New Yen, or Nguyen that you're looking for.

    Since I'm not inclined to blindly follow TrueNeverborn on his baseless crusade, I'm going to continue looking for actual targets. I've been going over the records, and it looks like all but 2 of the Lonestars were human. Probably not the best lead we've had, but I'll be looking over our remaining human populace for now.

    Yes, it's quite convenient for a certain someone that Gumpy is dead today, isn't it?

    Let's be blunt, since it's nearing the end of the game.

    You are dead tonight unless you provide a plausible explanation as to what this "odd ability" entailed and why you targeted Gumpy with it. What IS your ability, exactly? Reminder: This is not me trying to "direct the village." I can kill you myself. So unless you fess up to exactly what happened the night before last, even if you squirm out of the village vote, you are still dead.

    The fact that you didn't immediately do this, and instead offered some fluffy speech about this being a "senseless bandwagon" which is quite the opposite of senseless from a runner perspective (Gumpy managed to root out damn near all the insects and suspected you yesterday as well while you have not provided an explanation, making this quite sensible) is either telling or just silly on your part.

    So, to sum up, this is what we know:

    a) Gumpy was working for the runners, regardless of him being neutral.
    b) You targeted Gumpy with an "odd" ability two nights ago.
    c) Gumpy is dead and can't corroborate or refute anything you supposedly said to him yesterday.
    d) You have not provided an explanation and are trying to sidestep this bandwagon without doing so.
    e) You are calling a rather sensible bandwagon "senseless" - again without explaining why you think so. To a runner it seems quite sensible.

    And if you really aren't a neutral helping the last lonestar (or the last lonestar himself) then, of course, you'd want to provide all the information you can to the runners to help us decide on the best target, right? I mean "I'm going to look for other suspicious folk" when you have a heavy suspicion against you doesn't seem to be the correct response here.

    I hope I'm not coming off as rude here. Just matter of fact. I'm just laying out what the village knows, what this information tends to indicate to a runner, and what kind of information the village needs to clear your name...IF your name is clearable.

    If you are on the level then help us as we need to be helped.

    Since your reply raises a number of issues, I'd like to deal with them in turn. It's true that I didn't yet provide an explanation, which apparently Darian asked for after I went to sleep. I can tell you what I did, though to say it here would compromise what I'm trying to accomplish. If you'd like to discuss it in private, that's acceptable.

    As I said, I didn't actually ever get a response from Gumpy, so no discussion was had. And looking over things, I wouldn't really define Gumpy's death as convenient for me, now would you? His death would not have been my choosing, as it's clear what that's gotten me. If I was going to kill Gumpy, wouldn't I have done it before he had singled me out as suspicious, not after?

    What I meant by senseless, was when TNB voted for me with little more than an RP threat in his post, followed by Jobastion's admittedly baseless vote. To be clear, this refers to
    I'm gonna just jump on this bandwagon. No proof. No nuttin.

    Let's see, what else. Ah, of course. TNB's most recent posts.
    1) Refused, or didn't join an Elf proboard that I would have posted in once and forgotten to check again?
    2) Don't think low posting levels is by choice. As I've said, I have classes filling the day which force my posts to be few and far between.
    3) Maybe you're unfamiliar with the fact that I rarely contact anyone, when I can avoid it.
    4) You think you stopped my power last night? I fear you're quite mistaken. Perhaps you should check your sources.

    I believe, good sir, that you might wish to remember that quotes taken out of context might lose their meaning. I vote in memory of Gump. Who chose to take his own life for the sake of not just us runners, but all of Seattle. Also... look, I understand not wanting to tell everybody your master plan. But this is it. End game. Last wire. I sincerely doubt that you're going to survive to complete your plan tonight. Might as well bring it out into the open. Worst that happens is you die from some other source than the VoteTrain. Heck, if you still feel you can't be all open with it, then sure, PM me with your masterplan. If it's awesome enough, I just might vote for someone else. I like ambition. It's cool.

    Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Jobastion wrote: »
    I believe, good sir, that you might wish to remember that quotes taken out of context might lose their meaning. I vote in memory of Gump. Who chose to take his own life for the sake of not just us runners, but all of Seattle. Also... look, I understand not wanting to tell everybody your master plan. But this is it. End game. Last wire. I sincerely doubt that you're going to survive to complete your plan tonight. Might as well bring it out into the open. Worst that happens is you die from some other source than the VoteTrain. Heck, if you still feel you can't be all open with it, then sure, PM me with your masterplan. If it's awesome enough, I just might vote for someone else. I like ambition. It's cool.

    You overestimate the extent of my goals somewhat. Less master plan, more objective that I have repeatedly failed to make progress towards.

    Death is a forgone conclusion in Phalla. You accept it as a traveling companion when you sign up. However, you can choose how you will meet it. While I could just post it, I would effectively consign myself to failure. Better to die by the wagon or at the hands of a vigilante.

    And I could just tell you, but you see, I can't trust you. I have no knowledge on you, so you cannot be confirmed. Drez, however, has been.

    FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    (What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'
    What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'
    What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'
    What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin')

    Why should we vote out !FreeAgent
    Don't you know that he's a bad guy
    Don't you try to flap your mouth
    Save your speeches for tomorrow
    Think it's time to kick you out

    (What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'
    What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'
    What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'
    What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'
    When do we vote out !FreeAgent?
    When do we vote out !FreeAgent?
    When do we vote out !FreeAgent?
    When do we vote out !FreeAgent?)

    ... (Brief instrumental, drop tempo) ...

    It seems to me a strange thing
    Mystifying
    That a man like FreeAgent
    can waste his time just trying to survive?
    Yes, I can understand that it amuses
    But to try to stun us with your jibe
    is hardly in your line

    I think we all object to your profession:
    You know you don't fit in well
    with Village victory
    It doesn't help that you're a dirty lawman:
    If you had just one excuse, you'd put us all away

    ... (pick it back up for the big finish!)...

    Who are you to criticize us
    Who are you to despise us
    Leave us, leave us
    Let us be now
    leave us, leave us
    Our victory now
    If your slate is clean
    then you can throw stones
    If it is not
    we'll vote for you alone

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Didn't you already vote for me? Hmm...

    Ah, I guess you hadn't. Good show then. I've always appreciated a vote post that has some substance to it, some meat on its bones, as one is like to say.

    And let's be honest, I have yet to make a speech so far. When I make a speech, the bells of righteousness and damnation ring out in the clarion calls of gods. The bones of my enemies liquify, and at its sound, my allies feel themselves renewed.

    Such has not occurred, so let's not be overly dramatic.

    FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I left it wide open for you to finish the song, in a format like such:


    I'm amazed a man like you
    can be so shallow, thick, and slow
    There is not a man among you
    Who truly knows if I should come or go!


    ...it would've been epic, but you missed it! ;)

    <3 by the way, you dirty lawman. ;)

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm not familiar enough with Jesus Christ Superstar to have done it justice.

    FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Alright. What is it with you two having the absolute best usage of the english language in this thread ever?
    Both of you make my meager attempts at putting letters together to form words seem like I'm writing my posts using construction paper, scissors, and glue while you guys are running around with a full calligraphy set.

    Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    FreeAgent wrote: »
    I'm not familiar enough with Jesus Christ Superstar to have done it justice.

    Ah, darn... I was picturing a great back-and-forth. Then I'll just release the grand finale early. =)

    ...

    FreeAgent, I am overjoyed to meet you face to face
    You've been getting quite a name
    all over the place

    Jailing people? Cute trick.
    Conspiring? ... Gumpy's dead?
    And now I understand you're Good... at least that's what you said.

    So you're a Good Guy
    You're a really Good Guy?
    Prove to me that you're with us:
    Do a reveal I can trust
    Or has something gone wrong?
    Why do you take so long?
    Come on, you Lonestar lovin' fool

    Hey,
    are
    you
    scared of the vote?
    Of our victory vote?
    You're a joke, you're not with us:
    You're no one that I can trust

    Vote him away, he's got nothing to say...
    Get out you Lonestar lovin' fool!

    (also, I do <3 you FreeAgent, nothing personal ;) )

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Don't feel bad, you should see some of the others' posts. Like Toxic's. Sometimes... if you would describe yourself using construction paper, there are times when he's using macaroni and too much paste.
    Am I kidding? Who knows.

    I personally have wrangled the written word into submission, harnessed its powers. Unlike when I code, which is almost bestial to behold. If words are my strong right arm, my code would be the horrific and brutalized construction of my wrath.

    VThorn likes musicals.

    And don't worry about it VThorn, I don't hold you accountable for your vote. The person that killed Gumpy last night though...

    FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    In truth, the narration makes it sound like it was the bugs' last kill/conversion attempt that got Gumpy. I think the only one we have to worry about is Johnny Law.

    And yeah, I've been scouring all this pre-Matrix media for days. I ran into this content they called "Musicals." Can you believe that? Vids where people sing and dance through the whole goddamned thing! And all in 2-D pictures flat too! You'd think it'd be a snorefest, but I've gotten hooked on them. It's too bad no one makes them anymore. If I live through this, I may quit the smuggling life and take up this "playwriting".

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vids where people sing and dance through the whole goddamned thing! And all in 2-D pictures flat too! You'd think it'd be a snorefest, but I've gotten hooked on them. It's too bad no one makes them anymore. If I live through this, I may quit the smuggling life and take up this "playwriting".

    Heh. That sounds like the inside of every corp I've ever seen while on a job taken from Mr. Johnson. The corporate peons dancing thru their flat life, oblivious to the outside, while the real world carries on it's epic tune setting a backdrop for the things to come. Screw playwriting, just keep a diary. Probably more interesting, and topical too.

    Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Maybe you're right.

    Or maybe I'll set my diary to music...

    You're a genius Jobastion!

    (Vendal pats Jobastion on the back, and runs into a room with a tattered notebook and pen, slamming the door shut behind him)

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    FreeAgent

    So looks like this game is ending very soon.

    The_Reflection on
    SYSOP wrote: »

    "The_Reflection has a story, that must be told"..."He is already a legend, and he ain't even old"
    "He can drink a river of blood and not burst"..."He can swallow a desert and never thirst"
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Don't jinx it, pal.

    Dac Vin on
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Maybe you're right.

    Or maybe I'll set my diary to music...

    You're a genius Jobastion!

    (Vendal pats Jobastion on the back, and runs into a room with a tattered notebook and pen, slamming the door shut behind him)

    I'm sure I'm going to regret this suggestion one day. I'll be watchin a vid and BAM!!!
    With Vin Diesel II as: Vendal, a mild manner runner on the mean streets of Seattle. Featuring musical performances by Shield Wall, this dramatic re-enactment of Vendal's time on the street is a classically themed film harking back to old days of stage performances and dance routines, while still remaining a poignet and vivid reminder of the pain and suffering that is faced in today's world.
    I'd be forced to pull a Gumpy. With both barrels.

    Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey, am I dead yet?

    If not, vote !sportsboytjw got me grounded for the time I was gone!

    Sorry for my inactivity

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • DarianDarian Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey, am I dead yet?

    If not, vote !sportsboytjw got me grounded for the time I was gone!

    Sorry for my inactivity

    You're dead.
    And so is sportzboytjw.

    Darian on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Darian wrote: »
    Hey, am I dead yet?

    If not, vote !sportsboytjw got me grounded for the time I was gone!

    Sorry for my inactivity

    You're dead.
    And so is sportzboytjw.
    Hmm. That breathing list needs to be updated.

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • DarianDarian Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    If it makes you feel any better, many bugs died with you.

    Darian on
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wait. He's not dead. Technically. But he has been Fired. Better without work than without a pulse, that's what I always say. Mechanically, though, dead.

    Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Maybe you're right.

    Or maybe I'll set my diary to music...

    You're a genius Jobastion!

    (Vendal pats Jobastion on the back, and runs into a room with a tattered notebook and pen, slamming the door shut behind him)

    Don't give up on your dreams!


    When you're a mage you're a mage all the way,
    From your first Fireball to your last 'chanting day.

    When you're a mage, when drek hits the fan,
    You got spirits around, force six elementals man!

    You're never alone,
    You're astrally connected.
    Watcher spirits at home:
    When lonestar's expected,
    You're well protected!

    Edit: This is going to seem way lamer if you're already done a Jet Song :(

    piL on
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Jobastion wrote: »
    Maybe you're right.

    Or maybe I'll set my diary to music...

    You're a genius Jobastion!

    (Vendal pats Jobastion on the back, and runs into a room with a tattered notebook and pen, slamming the door shut behind him)

    I'm sure I'm going to regret this suggestion one day. I'll be watchin a vid and BAM!!!
    With Vin Diesel II as: Vendal, a mild manner runner on the mean streets of Seattle. Featuring musical performances by Shield Wall, this dramatic re-enactment of Vendal's time on the street is a classically themed film harking back to old days of stage performances and dance routines, while still remaining a poignet and vivid reminder of the pain and suffering that is faced in today's world.
    I'd be forced to pull a Gumpy. With both barrels.

    lol, that's hilarious =) =)

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey guys, can we please wait 'til we win to jerk each other off? I feel like I stepped in a bucket of cum here. I mean if this were the Annual Holiday Bukkake Festival, that's one thing, but that's next week. OK?

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    piL wrote: »
    Maybe you're right.

    Or maybe I'll set my diary to music...

    You're a genius Jobastion!

    (Vendal pats Jobastion on the back, and runs into a room with a tattered notebook and pen, slamming the door shut behind him)

    Don't give up on your dreams!


    When you're a mage you're a mage all the way,
    From your first Fireball to your last 'chanting day.

    When you're a mage, when drek hits the fan,
    You got spirits around, force six elementals man!

    You're never alone,
    You're astrally connected.
    Watcher spirits at home:
    When lonestar's expected,
    You're well protected!

    Edit: This is going to seem way lamer if you're already done a Jet Song :(

    I haven't, yours was awesome <3

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    P.S. I like musicals too.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Hey guys, can we please wait 'til we win to jerk each other off? I feel like I stepped in a bucket of cum here. I mean if this were the Annual Holiday Bukkake Festival, that's one thing, but that's next week. OK?

    (Vendal puts it away... slowly)



    =)

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Hey guys, can we please wait 'til we win to jerk each other off? I feel like I stepped in a bucket of cum here. I mean if this were the Annual Holiday Bukkake Festival, that's one thing, but that's next week. OK?

    Has this phalla been done?

    piL on
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    piL wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Hey guys, can we please wait 'til we win to jerk each other off? I feel like I stepped in a bucket of cum here. I mean if this were the Annual Holiday Bukkake Festival, that's one thing, but that's next week. OK?

    Has this phalla been done?

    Eww... Phallatio. =)

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh, I had thought I had already voted for !Freeagent. My bad.

    piL on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I have a feeling we're dealing with two bad guys.

    One is a Lonestar. One is a Squibbly/Toob dude.

    Is there anything I missed to suggest that the purple faction is completely kaput?

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Purple faction? I don't even remember them. =(

    The Insects are definitely dead, if that's what you mean.

    Also, where's that epic reveal FreeAgent? We want to see it! =)

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The purple faction.

    The Toob.
    The Squibbly.

    Elendil and Oats.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Ohhhh, crap you're right, I forgot about them.

    Psycho and Ex-Test Subject... maybe there's a mad scientist or something too, that caused them to be all screwy?

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    I have a feeling we're dealing with two bad guys.

    One is a Lonestar. One is a Squibbly/Toob dude.

    Is there anything I missed to suggest that the purple faction is completely kaput?

    I think DUE's victory was taking out the purple faction. That doesn't leave out the possibility of a muave faction.

    Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Ohh, sweet!

    VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Jobastion wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    I have a feeling we're dealing with two bad guys.

    One is a Lonestar. One is a Squibbly/Toob dude.

    Is there anything I missed to suggest that the purple faction is completely kaput?

    I think DUE's victory was taking out the purple faction. That doesn't leave out the possibility of a muave faction.

    Was that clear, though? There may be three people in the PURPLE faction and DUE's victory hinged on finding a specific one of them (or any one of them). Of course, you could be right.

    Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238
    Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Playing: Persona 5 Royal (PS4), Animal Crossing (SW), FF7remake (PS4)
Sign In or Register to comment.