As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So thanksgiving.

1171819202123»

• Options
    RanxRanx Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Oh man, this is seriously just like Nell. Quoth and Beav are going to study it first, then attempt to bring it into society with disastrous results.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    my god, she's basically a female version of Suave

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Hicka bicka boo?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Oh man, this is seriously just like Nell. Quoth and Beav are going to study it first, then attempt to bring it into society with disastrous results.

she's the dirty prostitute to our richard gere.

beavotron on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    beavotron wrote: »

she's the dirty prostitute to our richard gere.

tay... in the win...

Quoth on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Quoth wrote: »
    tay... in the win...
    <3s

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    IrreplaceableIrreplaceable Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    why would i have to make sure i use the proper puncutaion and so forth, you guys are professionals or anythin' like that, when the time comes to speak to someone with class believe me i have alot of class. and why are you even responding it wasn't to any of you, so stay out of it... those people are talkin' bout people and supposedly where they live, they wouldn't know... and talkin' bout how someone is a dick, they should be banned.... THe geek fits you perfect, did you find those words online and put them into a sentence together... i know how intelligent i am and i don't have to show it to you, haha... come on now you don't know who i am or what i'm about or what i do for a living... i said somethin to those two people so stay out of it. and for your info, I have my PHD

Irreplaceable on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2009
    Keith your just mad you weren't doing your job right... if you work at a game stop you should def know about games, are you mad cuz a customer went in there and asked you a question and you were wrong and he went over your head.. cuz you were and ass and thought you knew it all but you can't even get a simple question from the game right....why don't you grow up and get a real job that pays, did you get in trouble for a day so your mad... haha

nah i wasn't even working there when it happened

thx 4 the advice tho

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    actually i do hate them...lol... i wish we never had them.. haha

Irreplaceable on
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    why would i have to make sure i use the proper puncutaion and so forth, you guys are professionals or anythin' like that, when the time comes to speak to someone with class believe me i have alot of class. and why are you even responding it wasn't to any of you, so stay out of it... those people are talkin' bout people and supposedly where they live, they wouldn't know... and talkin' bout how someone is a dick, they should be banned.... THe geek fits you perfect, did you find those words online and put them into a sentence together... i know how intelligent i am and i don't have to show it to you, haha... come on now you don't know who i am or what i'm about or what i do for a living... i said somethin to those two people so stay out of it. and for your info, I have my PHD
    What the fuck are you trying to say?

Parsing your posts is like trying to shove a block of titanium laced shit through a cheese grater.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Personal Hygeine Device

I'm not up on what the ladies call em, but ok.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

Are you a Doctor of Idiocy?

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Am I the only one who has to go out of my way to type shittily? I mean, I'd have to purposely fuck up my words and grammar. But not this guy.

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    macro why don't you sit this one out

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    ok keith, so why would you say that?? i would appreciate if you would get the facts firt before calling aomeone out of their name, i don't know you and i'm not going to say anthing wrong bout you but that wasn't right for you to do..

Irreplaceable on
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Callius wrote: »
    Quoth wrote: »
    tay... in the win...
    <3s

I'd like to second this hearting

LTM on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    macro why don't you sit this one out

I'll do that.

I need time to perfect my Ebonics to English translator.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

Hear that?

She has a PHD!

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2009
    ok keith, so why would you say that?? i would appreciate if you would get the facts firt before calling aomeone out of their name, i don't know you and i'm not going to say anthing wrong bout you but that wasn't right for you to do..

why would i say what

what are you talking about now

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Keith wrote: »

why would i say what

what are you talking about now
    who knows?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    She could be from India.

I used to write for this international news site, and a lot of our contributors were from India. He kind of types akin to some of the copy they would submit. (Hell, I'm not bilingual, so I'm not complaining. I'm just saying...)

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    RanxRanx Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    the PhD is evidently not in english!

mrpaku on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited January 2009