As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [chat] and Catastrophe

• Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    gundam470 wrote: »
    Aaaaand the cable just went out so now I get to watch nothing.
    HULU!

HULU!

EDIT: Unless you are a foreigner.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Aaaaand the cable just went out so now I get to watch nothing.
    HULU!

HULU!

EDIT: Unless you are a foreigner.

Thanks for reminding me I'm 2 weeks behind on Life. To HULU!

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Alright. I'm out.

EDIT: You are welcome.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Someone buy me a PS3 and Little Big Planet.

please.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2008
    Yeah I voted for that bundle and was in the majority, praying for my email... all the games I like are on 360, but hot damn that is a useful and cheap BR player should I be selected.

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Kagera wrote: »

Already signed up. I think i'm going to scour the net for promotions that may be giving away PS3s.

uh are there any?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I'm just wondering, am I the only one who posts on some discussion forums that aren't as overwhelmingly tolerant and reasonable as this one? I just came across this jewel:
    Today people are falsely led to believe that gays are not pedos, because of political correctness. But back then people were right.

The funny thing is that political correctness has gone so far and is so extreme that today gays can molest boys and get away with it. People are afraid to accuse gay people of molesting kids, because they don't want to endure liberal backlash. But when heterosexual men molest kids, nobody is afraid to accuse them. This is a really bad double standard.

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    This forum will spoil you.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Seriously, this is what I'm starting to think. I found this forum after years spent on other forums (with a variety of people). Now, though I still have many friends (and am interested in the subject matter) of those other boards, it's ridiculous how often I seriously just want to ban myself from every forum but this one.

Organichu on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    This forum is so good that its actually bred a lot of short sighted optimism. A few opinions on this forum (all subforums) are straying a bit into the "everybody is capable of rational thought and does it all the time" fallacy.

Those people really need to go post their wonderful ideas on a different forum for a while. Or just go talk to people in the real world.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Fuck it. I'm about to spend hours entering contest. I'll eventually win something that I can sell to buy a PS3.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I don't want to turn internet forums into some metaphor for society, but I will say I am ridiculously thankful for all the rules and moderators on these boards.

Maybe it's just that a certain type of people migrate here, because I'm sure we would do a pretty decent job of policing ourselves were it not the case, but it's nice to have so much structure.

Also, this is the first large forum I ever became a member of, so the whole being spoiled thing holds doubly true for me.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Hey then you can add me and we can play laggy gta4

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah whenever I feel myself dreaming I go debate with people on the other forum who call our President-elect "Obama Bin-Laden".

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Organichu wrote: »
    Yeah whenever I feel myself dreaming I go yell at people on the other forum who call our President-elect "Obama Bin-Laden".

I post on gamefaqs. But all I post is information about the game I'm playing.

So it doesn't really count, it's more like a transaction.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Sex with a hooker but no mouth kissing. I get it.

Organichu on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    *rrrrrrrh*

Haphazard on
  • Options
    Pirate ViperPirate Viper Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    My half brother dropped out of high school to become a cage fighter.

That side of my family is classy as fuck.

Pirate Viper on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Sex with a hooker but no mouth kissing. I get it.

:^:

Perfectly.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    A superior arrangement for my new monitoring stand has been accomplished. Also my inkjet appears to feed sheet metal nicely.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Hm a contest to win an Ipod nano preloaded with Robotech season 1.

Neat.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    DUE gets a :^: for robotech.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Do I want to download Robotech? I remember liking it as a kid. Is this likely to be true now?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Nothing like a burst of chloroform to the face to start the morning!

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Ohh a chance to win lunch with Guillmero Del Toro and get Hellboy II things.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Do I want to download Robotech? I remember liking it as a kid. Is this likely to be true now?

It's still absolutely fantastic and chances are you would like it even more.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Seriously, this is what I'm starting to think. I found this forum after years spent on other forums (with a variety of people). Now, though I still have many friends (and am interested in the subject matter) of those other boards, it's ridiculous how often I seriously just want to ban myself from every forum but this one.

To the extent that I'm willing to drive like 6 hours to party for a weekend with these people.

It's like Penny Arcade DnD was Mecca for our people all along.

We could be anyone. Your brother. Your sister. Your mother, father, husband, wife, aunt, uncle, best friend, acquaintance. But all this time, we thought we were alone. Until...

Until we found that which would bring us together. That which would give us what we might not even have know was missing. That which we needed.

logo.png

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Can I have a breath?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Two hours later I finally found a sweepsstake all about the PS3.

and the transporter 3.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008

To the extent that I'm willing to drive like 6 hours to party for a weekend with these people.

It's like Penny Arcade DnD was Mecca for our people all along.

We could be anyone. Your brother. Your sister. Your mother, father, husband, wife, aunt, uncle, best friend, acquaintance. But all this time, we thought we were alone. Until...

Until we found that which would bring us together. That which would give us what we might not even have know was missing. That which we needed.

logo.png

You are being extremely sappy and not making with the gay jokes JK stop it.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Sappy? I thought I was just, like... fucking around. Like Heroes, or something.

But I totally wanna suck your dick olol

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Haphazard wrote: »

Can I have a breath?
    I was surprised when it turned out chloroform doesn't immediately put you unconscious. Has anyone in your lab Mojo dipped it in a rag and tried the whole kidnapping dealie ?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

and the transporter 3.

I'm really looking forward to it (Transporter 3), cause this time he'll be driving through this here parts!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

and the transporter 3.

I'm really looking forward to it (Transporter 3), cause this time he'll be driving through this here parts!

First he saved the girl...

Then he saved the boy...

Now he's got to save...

Himself!

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

and the transporter 3.

First he saved the girl...

Then he saved the boy...

Now he's got to save...

Himself!
    Annnd you're hired.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited November 2008

Can I have a breath?
    I was surprised when it turned out chloroform doesn't immediately put you unconscious. Has anyone in your lab Mojo dipped it in a rag and tried the whole kidnapping dealie ?
    I don't think my lab know that I have a big bottle of chloroform, so no. It'd be up to me to try it, although I'm told the difference between a dose which knocks you out and a lethal dose is negligible so I'm not too sure I'll give it a whirl.

And if you want to huff solvents, Haps you're always welcome.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    edited November 2008

This is better but I had to remove the wussy spoilers. Seriously JK, you are disgracing this family.

Morninglord on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

This is better but I had to remove the wussy spoilers. Seriously JK, you are disgracing this family.

It';s not about hiding statements.

It's about creating suspense and comedic timing, you dolomite.

But I'll still totally touch your penis olol

JamesKeenan on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    You're the best*, Jojo.

enabler

Haphazard on
This discussion has been closed.