As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Dailyshow/Colbert Report: "Where Roe V Wade is two ways to get across a river."

1575859606163»

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Shadowen wrote: »
    I was thinking she went on O'Reilly and bad-mouthed Stewart and/or Colbert...which would of course result in her imminent media-image destruction.

It would have to be rebuilt first.

enlightenedbum on
    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    Warren 2020
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I was thinking she went on O'Reilly and bad-mouthed Stewart and/or Colbert...which would of course result in her imminent media-image destruction.

You can destroy something that has already been destroyed. It just makes the pieces tinier.

MKR on
  • ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    MKR wrote: »

You can destroy something that has already been destroyed. It just makes the pieces tinier.

Also, saltier.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    MKR wrote: »

20001108h.jpg

moniker on
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    That's one of my all-time favorites.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    re.: Dubai

"If somehow I die in heaven, I hope they send me there."

XD

Golden Yak on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Aasif Mandvi is awesome.

Fencingsax on
  • Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I want it noted that no matter how slowly you boil the water, that frog WILL jump right the fuck out. They notice.

Armored Gorilla on
    "I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    moniker wrote: »

Her tweet was deceptive, but vague enough that she can claim an Innocent Misunderstanding.

Also, I'mma lock this. Someone make a new one.

ElJeffe on
    Maddie: "I named my feet. The left one is flip and the right one is flop. Oh, and also I named my flip-flops."
This discussion has been closed.