As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Dailyshow/Colbert Report: "Where Roe V Wade is two ways to get across a river."

1575859606163»

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Shadowen wrote: »
    I was thinking she went on O'Reilly and bad-mouthed Stewart and/or Colbert...which would of course result in her imminent media-image destruction.

It would have to be rebuilt first.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I was thinking she went on O'Reilly and bad-mouthed Stewart and/or Colbert...which would of course result in her imminent media-image destruction.

You can destroy something that has already been destroyed. It just makes the pieces tinier.

MKR on
  • Options
    ScalfinScalfin __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    MKR wrote: »

You can destroy something that has already been destroyed. It just makes the pieces tinier.

Also, saltier.

Scalfin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The rest of you, I fucking hate you for the fact that I now have a blue dot on this god awful thread.
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    MKR wrote: »

20001108h.jpg

moniker on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    That's one of my all-time favorites.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    re.: Dubai

"If somehow I die in heaven, I hope they send me there."

XD

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Aasif Mandvi is awesome.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    Armored GorillaArmored Gorilla Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I want it noted that no matter how slowly you boil the water, that frog WILL jump right the fuck out. They notice.

Armored Gorilla on
    "I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    moniker wrote: »

Her tweet was deceptive, but vague enough that she can claim an Innocent Misunderstanding.

Also, I'mma lock this. Someone make a new one.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
This discussion has been closed.