• Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    PA sucks

CAD 4 lyfe, yo

the brain cells are dyyyiiiinnng

MKR on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm sure someone does.

Someone posted all of the boddah edits in the members only forum at some point I think.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    This reminds me that I need to play the second Precipice game.

Also, that "found cake" one happened to me and some roommates, once.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Critical wrote: »
    20070312.jpg

I loved this one because at the time I was on a huge kick for the original flOw internet game thing

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    19990120h.jpg

god that physically hurts me to look at

it sure is good Gabe became a good artist

That's the first one I ever saw, back in '99. To have watched him mature over a decade has just been an incredible thing. I have a tremendous amount of respect for how much he has worked to steadily improve and try new things. If you look at userfriendly, it looks exactly the same as it did 10 years ago.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    20010718h.gif

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh god it's 2008

jesus is only two years away

Brolo on
  • Options
    RabidDeathMooseRabidDeathMoose Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Rolo wrote: »
    Oh god it's 2008

Shouldn't we be more worried about the pending fissure in the earth's crust releasing the moaning hordes of the damned?

RabidDeathMoose on
  • Options
    DragonicityDragonicity Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    These are my two favorites so far:

20050801h.jpg

20080312.jpg

Dragonicity on
  • Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    20020220h.gif

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oh god it's 2008

Shouldn't we be more worried about the pending fissure in the earth's crust releasing the moaning hordes of the damned?

Or the black hole that will spew awful techno remixes of folk music while devouring our solar system.

MKR on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    The comic is this:

20020114h.gif

However, this is the real prize:
    Originally posted by Tycho on January 14th 2002

Long story short, I'm getting my chicken soup on, it's Sunday afternoon, and Gabe's reading some Preacher in the Den, which is also the living room, the bathroom, and the foyer. I am interacting with pasta dough in what I think is a stern way, when I hear him say that he might like the soup better if it were, in fact, carrot cake. It hits us, hits us both, simultaneously, like a semi made out of lightning which is also a professional boxer. Carrot Cake Soup. You cube the carrot cake, some pieces have frosting and some don't, and you put a handful of these chunks into a bowl full of milk. So let's go do it. We'll do it later this week, he says. But I know that's the same as not doing it. Why not now, I say? I know a store where we can get all the stuff. You can just buy it, the way you can buy stuff in the household cleaners section and make a bomb big enough to kill God. The stuff is just lying around there and nobody's doing anything with it. It's not a crime to buy them separately, and what we do at home isn't any of their fucking business.

I think someone might have been following us as we pulled into the parking lot, we walked toward the grocery store and tried to keep the conversation natural. We certainly didn't discuss carrot cake or the soup one might make by cutting it into cubes and swimming islands of it in cold milk, pleasure islands, like you'd see in a magazine. At the bakery counter, a woman asks if she can help me, and I'm so nervous that as I'm pointing to the carrot cake behind the glass, my finger starts to tap in Morse Code that reads:

I AM ABOUT TO COMMIT A CRIME AGAINST GOD AND MAN STOP

And where is Gabe with that Goddamn milk? There he is, in the self-checkout. Idiot. There's cameras all over that thing, it's like a Goddamn surveillance tree. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. A red light flashes on, and off in my mind. At another checkstand, I pay with untraceable cash, assuring the woman that I will eat the cake by myself, without assistance from cows. I smirk. This woman has no idea that she's just sold me the trigger to a flavor gun. Carrot Cake Soup is like the taste of watching girls make out. It has an extraordinary power that oscillates between gentle and overwhelming, between light and dark, between pleasure and more pleasure. When it was over, I realized that I was panting. I was in possession of carnal knowledge. And I knew that, somehow, every taste beyond this point was in the service of the one that still lingered, waited, to remind me that nature has laws, and those that break them are criminals, and though they roam free enough the knowing will hold them, and keep them, until the last.

(CW)TB out.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Oh god it's 2008

we're good guys, we've managed to avert video game crisis temporarily, Lieberman is gone.

Now we just have to wait for some other ignorant fuck to get elected and ruin us all.

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    20020225h.gif

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I like this one

20031119h.gif

Simply because the title is Reach Out And Touch Someone With Your Steel Penis. I also interned at ATT in their old Bell Labs.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Clearly you haven't found Jesus

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    NotACrook wrote: »
    The comic is this:

20020114h.gif

However, this is the real prize:
    Originally posted by Tycho on January 14th 2002

Long story short, I'm getting my chicken soup on, it's Sunday afternoon, and Gabe's reading some Preacher in the Den, which is also the living room, the bathroom, and the foyer. I am interacting with pasta dough in what I think is a stern way, when I hear him say that he might like the soup better if it were, in fact, carrot cake. It hits us, hits us both, simultaneously, like a semi made out of lightning which is also a professional boxer. Carrot Cake Soup. You cube the carrot cake, some pieces have frosting and some don't, and you put a handful of these chunks into a bowl full of milk. So let's go do it. We'll do it later this week, he says. But I know that's the same as not doing it. Why not now, I say? I know a store where we can get all the stuff. You can just buy it, the way you can buy stuff in the household cleaners section and make a bomb big enough to kill God. The stuff is just lying around there and nobody's doing anything with it. It's not a crime to buy them separately, and what we do at home isn't any of their fucking business.

I think someone might have been following us as we pulled into the parking lot, we walked toward the grocery store and tried to keep the conversation natural. We certainly didn't discuss carrot cake or the soup one might make by cutting it into cubes and swimming islands of it in cold milk, pleasure islands, like you'd see in a magazine. At the bakery counter, a woman asks if she can help me, and I'm so nervous that as I'm pointing to the carrot cake behind the glass, my finger starts to tap in Morse Code that reads:

I AM ABOUT TO COMMIT A CRIME AGAINST GOD AND MAN STOP

And where is Gabe with that Goddamn milk? There he is, in the self-checkout. Idiot. There's cameras all over that thing, it's like a Goddamn surveillance tree. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. A red light flashes on, and off in my mind. At another checkstand, I pay with untraceable cash, assuring the woman that I will eat the cake by myself, without assistance from cows. I smirk. This woman has no idea that she's just sold me the trigger to a flavor gun. Carrot Cake Soup is like the taste of watching girls make out. It has an extraordinary power that oscillates between gentle and overwhelming, between light and dark, between pleasure and more pleasure. When it was over, I realized that I was panting. I was in possession of carnal knowledge. And I knew that, somehow, every taste beyond this point was in the service of the one that still lingered, waited, to remind me that nature has laws, and those that break them are criminals, and though they roam free enough the knowing will hold them, and keep them, until the last.

(CW)TB out.

I find hilarious how it can sometimes be a struggle for me to get through a book (unless it's is the certain kind I enjoy)

yet I could read Tycho's posts forever and ever

Vann Diras on
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Nogs wrote: »
    ive always liked the spider-man one

Hell yes.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    I hope you like text.

20060410.jpg

This one and the spider one on the previous page are my favourites.

I also have a soft spot for the zombie comics.

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    Post wise, my favourite's the post that Mike made when his son was born. "I was the one who sang to you."

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    I hope you like text.

20060410.jpg

This one and the spider one on the previous page are my favourites.

I also have a soft spot for the zombie comics.

I really want him to write a book or a graphic novel.

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    damnit, there are so many that are missing from the main site it's not even really worth it anymore to try to find them

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    20020619h.gif

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    20030113h.gif

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    Post wise, my favourite's the post that Mike made when his son was born. "I was the one who sang to you."

Singing to my son in the womb was my favorite pasttime. When I sing to him now he either gets calm and falls asleep or he looks at me and smiles.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    20030505h.gif

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    20070125.jpg

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    20030604h.gif

20030606h.jpg

20030609h.gif

20030611h.gif

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2008
    20050418h.jpg
    20050420h.jpg

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

Also:

19990217h.jpg

NotASenator on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    20040407h.jpg

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited December 2008
    back when they used comic sans

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    20040917h.jpg

20040920h.jpg

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Where do balloons go?

Henroid on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Dislexic wrote: »
    20030505h.gif

I really loved this era. The 2003-2004 art style was great and the comics were all such gems. <3

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    man the KCHS stuff was so epic

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Henroid wrote: »
    Where do balloons go?

I would kill a man for a graphic novel of Catsby and Twisp.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Henroid wrote: »
    Where do balloons go?

I would kill a man for a graphic novel of Catsby and Twisp.

Twisp and Catsby. Say it right.

Marathon on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    outside of any comic with spider-man in it I have to give it to this

20020520h.gif

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
This discussion has been closed.