As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Magic Sword Kings [Elemenstor Mini-Phalla] - GAME OVER - Evil wins!

• Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Embrace the weird, or it will drive you mad. !Kuhlmeye, you lack insight, and outsight, and are blind to the truth that is the FISH.

The fish. My king, the fish! My king! King vote Kuhlmeye for the Throne and the Dart!

The Dagon on
    Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    kuhlmeye wrote: »
    What? I think I drank so much I lost a day. Well, time to start drinking.

!Lonelyahava

Even I wasn't drunk enough to forget this.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    On a more interesting note, abotkin actually didn't vote for lonely

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    this is true.

I'm fairly certain abotkin has the same role as me, though...giving titles and such. I don't know, what does everyone else think?

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Just letting you know, voting my drunken ass out of here is a 100% chance to vote out a good guy.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    The problem is, that's what an assassin would say.
    Delroland has a clearly defined role as a mud merchant.
    Abotkin has the same role as me.
    Etc, etc.

What do you do? Or what evidence do you have against those two?

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Well, I can't provide actual evidence to prove I am good, other than my word.

I am going to !vote abotkin.

And I shall convince my dear King Veevuf to !Vote abotkin as well.

It just makes sense for a baddie to "have problems" voting for a baddie when the network head doesn't have a seer, and then be fine voting for a villager the next day.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Man, I'm totally going to regret this.

!vote kuhlmeye

!vote abotkin

jackisreal on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    !abotkin

Are we sure? This really feels like do-or-die time.

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I know that three of the six are good.

Two are assassins.

We have a 66% shot at this. Might as well vote for the guy that didn't vote out lonelyahava.

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Hmmm... I really hope this works out, or my rep as a drunken good guy goes down the drain.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Hmm. I'm not sure I buy it, as the ahava vote was pretty much a sure thing at that point and he was the last person to vote. Even if he hadn't voted for ahava, she would have still died.

And his vote post was his only post all that day.

delroland on
  • Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Well, I can't provide actual evidence to prove I am good, other than my word.

I am going to !vote abotkin.

And I shall convince my dear King Veevuf to !Vote abotkin as well.

It just makes sense for a baddie to "have problems" voting for a baddie when the network head doesn't have a seer, and then be fine voting for a villager the next day.

I didn't know we had a seer the night Lonelyahava was voted out, when it was confirmed that there was a mini-network which had a seer as part of it, I was willing to follow the vote the next day on the premise that the people involved in the network were better informed than I.

!kuhlmeye and !Emperor vote Kuhlmeye

abotkin on
    steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    LORD CUMULUS AND HIS RETINUE OF CLOUDS SHALL RULE US ALL

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    um...

delroland on
  • Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    What? I think I drank so much I lost a day. Well, time to start drinking.

!Lonelyahava

Even I wasn't drunk enough to forget this.

This vote also came at the end of the day after Lonelyahava's fate was sealed, this proves nothing.

I do have to give you credit for an admirable job of throwing suspicion off yourself as quick as you did.

abotkin on
    steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Welllllll, thats fine. If you die good, everyone votes for me tomorrow, and then I die good.

kuhlmeye on
  • Options
    weatheredclownweatheredclown Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    vote about to close..
    if my counting is correct, the vote is tied currently.

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Welllllll, thats fine. If you die good, everyone votes for me tomorrow, and then I die good.

Or you could just die today.

!abotkin

!kuhlmeye

delroland on
  • Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Alas, I have pulled the veil back too far, and have accidently seen things that have already come to pass. Observe:
    Victory Conditions
    Good: In the end, as long as at least one delegate remains, the council will continue to meet, ultimately resulting in a band of explorers being send to the Faeriwraithe Lands.
    Evil: If only evil delegates (assassins disguised as delegates) remain, the evil delegates will have the sole ear of the kings and they will convince the kings that the venture is cursed. Whatever nefarious forces have set this plot into motion will be successful.

Therefore, and thusly, this council shall remain until there is only one faction left. In the future, which I have seen, there will not be an accounting of evil quantities equal to or greater than the good quotient. There will only be good left, or there will only be evil.

Rejoice! The future is not as dire as some would lead you to believe! Embrace the veil, and covet it's wonders!

I always did like that veil.

The Dagon on
    Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    LOOKS FUZZY!

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    And our intrepid leader has gone bonkers.

delroland on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    ok.. I've got to do some calculating and tabulating now..

weatheredclown on
    "Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people with inquisitive minds."
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    o0oo00o

I See Hippos and popping ballons

0o0oooo

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I thirst for words!

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Game Over
    "As the Emperor, I command that we execute this man!!" cried Emperor Jack, indicating his fellow Morlander, abotkin. At first, it looked as if the other delegates were cowed. That’s when delroland, the delegate from Portund suddenly shifted. Perhaps something in the way he was standing, perhaps it was something else, deep inside. They all noticed it at once.

“No. No I don’t think that we will do anything of the sort,” he said with a sneer. “What sort of fool abides by the will of a man who claims to be emperor of those lands? There is not a man among you who does not claim to be emperor, save perhaps the true emperor who believes himself to be a turnip farmer.”

“Emperor? Emperor? I am the eggman, they are the eggmen. I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob,” was the disheartening response from jackisreal.

Ogema “Blood on his Boots”, the King of the Land of Thrown Fish, stood in the doorway with King Veevuf (Pird Iivi in the counterphonetic language of his native land) stood in the doorway. They had come to intervene, but neither felt the need to embroil themselves in this madness, so as one turned on their heels and strode from the hall.

In the confusion, nobody had noticed kuhlmeye until he sunk to his knees, clutching at his throat, blood gushing from it.

“Who did this? The vote was not yet final!” jackisreal demanded, “send for a healer. This man can not die until we’ve decided to execute him!”

“I’ll go fetch one,” The Dagon of Thrown Fish declared.

Delroland, delegate from Portund fell in behind him, “and I shall accompany you.”

They all knelt down on the ground around kuhlmeye as he tried to take in great gulps of air, his thrashing movements becoming more and more subdued and his eyes growing heavier as the blood ran down his arm and pooled about him. The delegate from Yymp, known as MagicMan, Emporer Jackisreal, and abotkin another claimed Morlondian Emperor; they stared at one another, waiting helplessly for the other two to return. After a few minutes had passed, delroland strode in, closing and barring the chamber doors behind him.

“Where’s The Dagon? Any the healer? What’s going on?” MagicMan asked, coming to rising feet, but any further unasked questions were stilled on his tongue when delroland turned to face him.

It was actually not delroland at all. Not what they had come to know as delroland at least. It was something nameless and horrible.

At once the MagicMan knew what had happened. He looked at delroland. Then down at kuhlmeye, as he breathed his last. Then his gaze turned to abotkin, who visage had changed as well, his face a mirror of delroland’s inhuman mask of evil.

“The Dagon will not be returning. I see now that there is nothing more that I can do to help you here,” he said, addressing jackisreal.

With that, a darkness came across him. His physical form seemed to fall away, and they there remained a presence standing where the man had been. A pair of eyes burned cold that looked at each person in turn, and then in a flash of unlight, there was nothing remaining in the spot where the one known as MagicMan had been.

Jackisreal did not survive the night, but when his end came, it’s unclear that he understood what quite what has happening. Just before his death he was singing, “A High Elemenstor's Elemenstave Has An Eldritch And Even Sometimes Epic Knob On The End” (a song that would not be written for another 12,000 years.)

In the morning, abotkin and delroland addressed the Kings Council. Their description of the unexplained unspeakable deaths and monsters prowling the palace grounds was enough to conclude the meeting early.

The delegates known as abotkin and delroland disappeared, as did the body of lonelyahava that was in the rood unmarked grave behind the palace.

Never again in the reign of King Ronard was the threat of war or trade dispute so distant that it was practical to put such efforts to undertaking such an expedition to the FaeriWraithe Lands. After Ronards death, no single ruler commanded the resources or clout to issue a decree. As the centuries unspooled and the people of the kingdoms of Battal fought and loved, had children and grew old, were born and died, generations passed and the FaeriWraithe Lands went undiscoved; but otherwise the world remained unchanged. And nothing of the likes of those ghastly delegates was seen again.

Until… After more than a thousand generations, in a time beyond anything that simple delegates born in the first millennium of the reign of the magic sword kings could even begin to imagine, these unspeakable things appeared again.

The Evilnors (as these creature would come to be called) were conjured into existence by the evil Zenethir Foulblade. It was through premonition that Zenethir discovered that he would meet his death at the hands of one who found their way to his windswept cabin fortress by travelling through the FaeriWrathe Lands with the use of Ronardian Maps of those lands. (This is the core plot, as told in Book 2 of the Elemenstor Cycle)

It was then that he hatch this plot. Send his fiends back through time, using the darkest chronosorcery, posing as delegates from that era, and stop these maps from ever being made.

Convoluted, you say? Perhaps. Improbable, you posit? Indeed.

But thus is the logic of evil despots. And as a result of his machinations (and the effectiveness of his minions), the reign of Zenethir Foulblade was long, dark, crushing, and uninterrupted.

Deaths
    kuhlmeye - drunken delegate from Ithbarg II - stabbed in the back
    The Dagon - delegate from The Land of Thrown Fish - saw too much

Doomed
    jackisreal - "emporer" of morlond's field

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hahahaha

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Roles
    The Land of Thrown Fish
    2. The_Reflection - village - The Land of Thrown Fish - C.S.C.G.C.C.G.C.C.C.
    10. TheLawinator - village - The Land of Thrown Fish - C.C.G.S.C.C.V.M.C.C.
    14. The Dagon - village - The Land of Thrown Fish - C.G.C.V.M.S.C.C.C.G.
    "Come with me to the sea," he said breathlessly, "Upon the shores beat orange and hazy waves, the likes of which none have seen. It is an ill omen methinks. More strange I have seen today than I could record or recount."

You are from the Land of Thrown Fish, an puzzling northern realm where reality is a suggestion and nothing is as it seems. As such, strangeness and the unexpected follow you. Accordingly, at the beginning of each day (shortly after vote close) you will be PM'd your role ability and a post restriction for that day. Your king is the formidable Ogema Blood On His Boots.
    Also.. you are fond of Hats

bunnyhat.GIF

Graha
    8. KrataLightblade - village - Graha
    11. Rebel_Blade - village - Graha
    "I'm not sure I trust a man who refuses to show his face," spoke King Lightlute, "who hides behind a mask like a coward."
    "Little do you know of the ways of Graha," hissed Shadomorn, "for in our lands to remove one's mask is considered even more foolish than prancing about in face makeup and a gown like some tree-buggering fanciful halfwit!"

You are from the land of assassins. As such, although you are a regular delegate, you can't help but kill at least one person during this summit because... hey.. it's in your nature. As a group, you will decide on a single kill. This is a one time use only ability that you share collectively as a group.
    Additionally, you each individually have the ability to steal objects from other people. Every day you may select one target to steal from. Good targets will present themselves in the daily narration.
    Your king is the mysterious and shadowy Sovereign Shadomorn.

Ithbarg
    9. lonelyahava - evil - Ithbarg
    "I have to go burn down what little there is to burn in Ithbarg. Let me get back to you on that."
    -- Vampyre Lord Vhadxi
    You are from the seldom regarded western backwater of Ithbarg. Given that you are a native writer of the counterphonetic language native to that land. Your post restriction is that your spelling has to be generally terrible.
    Your king is King Dosunk, the consumate swordsman.

Ithbarg II
    13. kuhlmeye - village - Ithbard II
    "And King Ronard said: 'Lo, there shall be a chicken in every pot, ale in every cup, and wenches in every tavern!'" -- the Chronicles of the Magic Sword Kings 1:17
    You are a native of Ithbarg II. One thing that can be said of you. You like your dwarven ale. All your posts must be made as if you are drunk, or must reference your plans to go and get drunk.
    You also enjoy dwarven scotch, dwarven grog, dwarven mead, and dwarven iced chai latte (which is mostly ale).
    Your king is the pure hearted King Veevuf.

Kelembad
    15. Darkewolfe - village - Kelembad
    "And how they sang / and how they fought / and sword clash rang / and crowds thunder raught."
    You are a delegate from the proud warrior nation of Kelembad. Due to your hearty nature, you will survive the first attempt on your life. (this does not protect you from the vote).
    Your king is King Lightlute, the solo king.

K'th'ith'h
    4. Wildcat - village - Sw'ftfl'woot (pretend)
    immortal2.jpg

'nd th'r, w'th'n ' d'rk'st gl'm
    I b'h'ld, 'r 'm'g'nd
    ' f'rst fl'w'rs 'f Spr'ng d'd bl'm
    'nd c'st 'w' th' p'tch bl'k shr'd.

You are a blue-furred Sw'ftfl'woot river trader. Given your background in trade (you've been to many a Sw'ftfl'wootswap) your ability lies in the ability to trade any goods that you are given in the course of this game. You may take what they have in exchange for your goods, or (being a charitable practicing Vuksveufa) give to someone that does not have anything.
    You can trade once per day, and only if you have an item. In order to trade, PM me with the name of the item, the target player, and whether it is an exchange or a gift.
    This action is not voluntary for your target; Sw'ftfl'woots are consummate traders and are therefore irresistable.
    POST RESTRICTION: must use excessive apostrophes

17. Malkor - village - K'th'ith'h
    K'th'ith'h

'nd th'r, w'th'n ' d'rk'st gl'm
    I b'h'ld, 'r 'm'g'nd
    ' f'rst fl'w'rs 'f Spr'ng d'd bl'm
    'nd c'st 'w' th' p'tch bl'k shr'd.

You are a wealthy green-furred K'thian merchant. You may sell gifts that you are given in exchange for votes.
    To activate this ability, PM me with the name of the item in your posession and the player you would like to give it to. Their vote for the evening will be discounted, and yours will count twice. K'thian merchants are nearly irresistable, this ability will not fail unless your target "already has one."
    As wealthy merchant you can lavish expensive gifts on people. PM me with a gift and it will show up as delivered to the player in the narration

POST RESTRICTION: must use excessive apostrophes
    Your king is the cunning K'ng P'lv'r.

Morlond's Field
    5. jackisreal - village - Morlond's Field
    6. abotkin - evil - Morlond's Field
    Congratulations! You are the emperor! Feel free to order around the other subjects from Morlond's Field. You have no king, and therefore have no normal "king vote". However, once per game you can use your royal power to give yourself an additional vote. (effectively, this is the same result)
    In order to use this ability Emperor Vote: target.
    Also, you have a daily ability. Once per day, you may gift an imperial title to a player (these title are treated like items and are transferable under the same rules)

shadia
    3. kime - village - Shadia
    12. Hellbunny - village - Shadia
    "The proud folk of Shadia shall serve you and this Council, most noble Ronard," said the Elf-Queen, kneeling before the throne, "And as long as you have our alliegance, at your command will our swords ever righteously slash at the very groin of evil."
    You are a witch-elf from Shadia. Ingrained in your heritage is a tragic flaw. You are you are easily swayed by shiny objects, you cannot vote for someone who has given you a gift the previous day, you must also swoon appreciativly if you have received a gift in the nightly narration.
    Your queen is Elf-Queen Gwyndlewhythlwend.

Post restriction: was going to be that you must pepper http://elothtes.pbwiki.com/Glitky phrases into your posts. due to a ban on "talking in code", instead each post must use a phase or word from here: http://elothtes.pbwiki.com/Notable%20Common%20Phrases%20and%20Idioms

The Kingdom of Parsonya
    1. vertroue - seer - The Kingdom of Parsonya
    "Cheer up lads! you look like you've just been to Parsonya."
    The residents of Parsonya are palid, somber, and morose to a man. By this definition, you are a model citizen.
    One of the distinct disadvantages when among the other deligations, is that when evil things are afoot, people tend cast suspicious glaces in your direction before all others.
    Unforunately for you, you will seer as evil, even though you are not (your death will prove this).
    There is a way to save yourself though. On each day that you post gothic pictures which include small cute animals, this tempers the darkness in your soul, and you will seer as good.

Your king is the enigmatic Lord Greylord.

The Kingdom of Yymp
    16. MagicMan - guard - The Kingdom of Yymp
    "When the last king of Yymp rode south into battle against unknown foes in the Mist Sea he left this magic sword with the Earl of Northern Crag to act as the steward in his absence."
    As a representative of the Kingdom of Yymp, you represent a goverment that is largely not in control of the majority of its territory (which is swathed in a bloody civil war).
    As such, your opinion is little regarded. As such, you must place your vote three times (in three seperate posts, for the same person) in order for your vote to count.
    Your "king" is the "long-term temporary" Steward Earl Sloan.

Portund
    7. delroland - evil - Portund
    Reasons Why Portund Never Achieved Twelve Realm Status
    1. Never had the proper resources.
    2. They kept asking for an extension.
    3. Unforseeable obstacles.

You are from the provincial land of Portund, and are allowed to participate in these procedings merely as a courtacy by your fellow delegates. It's more pity than anything. Do they really think that you don't see it in their eyes? The patronizing sots. Well.. we must not be bitter, mustn't we? Kick the thickly caked mud from your boots and rise above, that is the Portundian way.
    Your ability: Every day you can send a bag of native arid portundian sand to one player. PM your selection to me an it will appear in the narrative.
    Your "king" is Governor Haiden, who, through excessive nagging, can influece the vote on your behalf through your once-per-game king vote.

The mafia!
    Lonelyahava, abotkin, delroland. You all have cover identities (with post restrictions and/or abilities), but this is not what you *really* are.

You are in fact a group of Evilnors sent from the future (the year 20,041 on the Battal timeline to be precise) by the cruel Zenethir Foulblade in order to ensure that the FairieWraitheLands are never mapped or explored.

Outnumber the non-evilnor delegates and the day is won!

guard
    You are an Eslovat Sentinel, an operative of the Temple of Death, sent here to prevent a coming unblancing of the timeline of Battal. Once per night you can select a delegate and protect them from death at the hands of assassins. As your own death is meaningless to you, you cannot protect yourself.

seer
    * Chronoclave
    You are a Chronoclave Acolyte, posing as a delegate, you are in fact from a place outside of time. You know the events during this pivotal time period are important to the chronoclave. Once per night you may peer into the future and determine what another delegates role was to be in this affair.

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Damn.

I really thought we had this game won, until the seer was randomly vigilante'd while Magicman (the guardian) was inactive.
    Could've used his vote today, too :(

Good game though! Well played evil, I'm ashamed that another Emperor from Morlond could be so devious!

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    the people from the land of thrown fish had a different ability every day, in fitting with the randomness of their lives.
    C. - create an item (in the way that Ogema Blood On His Boots created Arkanacleaver out of thin air in a moment of need)
    G. - guard
    V. - vigilante (the mystical Arkanacleaver appears in your bed chamber, with instructions)
    M. - miller, you seer as evil that day
    S. - seer, peel back the veil of the world and see what lies beneath.

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hey!!! I'm not scum!

That's not nice, WC.

*le pout*

nice game though guys. And the post restrictions were fun, even if it drove me insane.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Hey!!! I'm not scum!

That's not nice, WC.

*le pout*

nice game though guys. And the post restrictions were fun, even if it drove me insane.

haha! ok.. "scum" changed to the perhaps a bit more pallatable "evil"

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    At least it didn't turn out that anyone in the network (me, magicman, and then the dagon--who was cleared when he killed the seer and didn't show up as evil) was evil. I probably would've been catatonic for weeks.

Did magicman actually get killed? Or just wiped out by inevitability in the narration?

Also, I was a little hurt that no one ever tried to assassinate me :(

tried. so. hard.

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I thought it would be amusing to let you live until the very end. :twisted: (I also assumed you were guarded. :P)

I was the only person left with a king vote, giving evil three votes to two on the final day. MagicMan would have eaten the mafia kill on that final, non-acted-out day. So yeah, wiped out by the narration.

delroland on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    it was fun to see it all unfolding.
    this day could have gone differently in so many ways..

also.. I couldn't believe the bad luck when The Dagon vig'd the seer.

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    also.. what did folks think of the setting?

I'm considering running a wizbits themed mini after the holidays (which is set vaguely in the same world)

weatheredclown on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Never underestimate the power of a Vig that's not connected to anybody at all.

Anybody that needs a good example for how a vig can really do bad things should read my Lion Witch and the Wardrobe Phalla... FrostMist was delicious in his aim.

well, from my standpoint as the Host at least.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Never underestimate the power of a Vig that's not connected to anybody at all.

Anybody that needs a good example for how a vig can really do bad things should read my Lion Witch and the Wardrobe Phalla... FrostMist was delicious in his aim.

well, from my standpoint as the Host at least.

Or from your viewpoint under my Borg's club last game? I was a terrible vig.

Darkewolfe on
    What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, you really were.

but that's ok.

I'll forgive you eventually.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    shadia
    12. Hellbunny - village - Shadia
    "The proud folk of Shadia shall serve you and this Council, most noble Ronard," said the Elf-Queen, kneeling before the throne, "And as long as you have our alliegance, at your command will our swords ever righteously slash at the very groin of evil."
    You are a witch-elf from Shadia. Ingrained in your heritage is a tragic flaw. You are you are easily swayed by shiny objects, you cannot vote for someone who has given you a gift the previous day, you must also swoon appreciativly if you have received a gift in the nightly narration.
    Your queen is Elf-Queen Gwyndlewhythlwend.

Post restriction: was going to be that you must pepper http://elothtes.pbwiki.com/Glitky phrases into your posts. due to a ban on "talking in code", instead each post must use a phase or word from here: http://elothtes.pbwiki.com/Notable%20Common%20Phrases%20and%20Idioms

Amazingly well-assigned role; Hellbunny has that tragic flaw in real life, too. Oooh, shiny!

Darian on