Options

[WoW] LFM: New Penny-Arcade Ally PVE Guild?

• Options
    LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I will talk with them. We have our own guild atm, with about 15 people. Most of them are nubs.

Until than can I make a alt in the guild? Probally a rogue type with stabbity? I would probally play on weekends mostly.

Laonar on
  • Options
    planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    you're more than welcome to alt it up.

just don't be surprised when we're way more awesome than teh nub scrubs you got over there.

planetes42 on
  • Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    also, we have shamans, but I am currently in the depths of a 3 days 36 hour work fest, wich ends tonight. I will be bak to playing nightly. Anyways, i woiuld love to rangle up enough people for some christmas day instance runs of Dead mines, Razorfen kraul, and maybe even black fathom, havent' been to that one since the equipment revamp.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    planetes42 wrote: »

oh -- and for new people: WTB a rogue that will open lockboxes. somehow, we don't have any rogues over lvl 23....

I'm workin' on it, ya basteeerd! I have like 0 time to play during the Christmas season. I'll be much more active in 2009.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I transferred over my 78 priest last night. I doubt I'll play him much for a while because I want to work on my mage, but I'll try to get him into the guild sometime. He's a tailor and can make the 16-slot BoE netherweave bags.

SteevL on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    steev -- i'll hop on now and get you an invite. my last action before sitting in a car for 12 hours with a dog that has a urinary tract infection -- pretty excited about that one, let me tell ya

planetes42 on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    steev -- i'll hop on now and get you an invite. my last action before sitting in a car for 12 hours with a dog that has a urinary tract infection -- pretty excited about that one, let me tell ya

Don't bother, I'm at work right now. :)

SteevL on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    How are you guys for tanks?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    MoSiAcMoSiAc Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The more the merrier I always say. And I am trying my darnest to get someone to tank for me while I try to quest around at a priest pre shadowform.

MoSiAc on
    Monster Hunter Tri US: MoSiAc - U46FJF - Katrice | RipTen - Gaming News | Los Comics
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    We have a couple active people leveling prot, which is exciting for me as a random DPSer.

I think before I go to bed this evening I may tame a gorilla and see if it can tank maraudon.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    The only request I have for the guild is a few people that are more light nighters. Usually when I get to start to play its 1am server time so if anyones wondering if there any late nighters theres me so far.

MoSiAc on
    Monster Hunter Tri US: MoSiAc - U46FJF - Katrice | RipTen - Gaming News | Los Comics
  • Options
    ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    on the weekends I'm typically playing by around 4am server time.

ZeroCow on
    PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I may ask this in the general thread too but has anyone here heard or known of a small version of the client that maybe takes out all the fancy stuff for people that have computers or laptops that arent tops for gaming but maybe would like to do some things in WoW when they are required to sit at work and do nothing for eight hours a day, or is it just me?

MoSiAc on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    branu whats the name of your chr on the hoard side ?

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hmm...I still play on a PvP server that I can't abandon(or real-life folk would murder me), but I think I might like to play at least one character with you fellas(I would start a fresh one). How many people play actively? Of the 43 member roster, how many are unique players?

Any classes in demand? Looks like rogues and death knights are the lowest followed by druids, mages, and shamans. Not sure what's calling to me just yet...

I suppose I will actually go through this thread now and see what's what. Heh.

EDIT:
    Of course, I'm getting sick of Alliance so I need to think on this. Maybe. Why can't cross-server DK creation be up yet so I can at least farm some gold?! Argh!

Monsty on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    monsty -- there are at most 10 alts in the guild right now. There are regularly 5-10 people on [during holiday weirdness, no less]. Pre holidays, we had 15+ on every night. I fully expect to return to those numbers within a week.

As for classes -- your breakdown was accurate.

planetes42 on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Well I'm in as Rinku(a rogue). Not sure if I'm sticking as her yet.

All in all--good times.

Monsty on
  • Options
    JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Whoo after a small break to get some stuff done, I'm coming back. Also had to reinstall again or I would have been on today.

Edit: Well, never mind. Seems I need to buy new discs, since I keep getting the unable to validate error. I've reinstalled three times now and downloaded the patches and still coming up.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Just grab one of the $2.99 trial disks. It's the vanilla client on dvd if i am not mistaken.

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Or just download everything off the net from Blizzard. You only need your account info to play once the game is installed.

planetes42 on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Or just download everything off the net from Blizzard. You only need your account info to play once the game is installed.

No it was something wrong with windows actually. I downloaded the files and still came up. Then windows started to bsod for every little thing. I just reinstalled windows. So we'll see what happens.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    rtylershawrtylershaw Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'd love to roll a human rogue and open lockboxes for y'all. Busy with family stuff at the moment, but I'll join you sometime in January.

rtylershaw on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    happy new year to all my friends on Draenor!

I spent the evening playing Wii Drinking games. Tons of fun, I promise :)

- Eativ

planetes42 on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    happy new year to all my friends on Draenor!

I spent the evening playing Wii Drinking games. Tons of fun, I promise :)

- Eativ

I'll be at work all night. so yay I guess.

JonnyBot on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I am gonna hit 31 soon. I need gnomer runs and soon SM heh. Also I need to drop a boss in stocks.

Hint to anyone that wants to make money on this server sell raptor eggs, murloc fins, and tangy clam meat, im up almost 200g because of those tree random white items.

MoSiAc on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    guess i shouldn't of sold all those raptor eggs, sonfabitch.

Draeven on

• Options
    edited January 2009
    More importantly, Darien thinks you'll be buried in a lunchbox.

You're lucky my quasi-disappearance is imminent. Lucky!!! Happy new...

Monsty on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    sel EVERYTHING on the ah -- the economy is stupid good on this server

planetes42 on
  • Options
    NisslNissl Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    MoSiAc wrote:
    Hint to anyone that wants to make money on this server sell raptor eggs, murloc fins, and tangy clam meat, im up almost 200g because of those tree random white items.

Argh, and here I was all proud of the ~50g I've made so far taking advantage of mistakes on the AH.

Nissl on
    360: Purkinje
  • Options
    LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I just bought all the silk on my server for 50s on AH. Something like 50 stacks. I sold them for 2g this weekend... some people are just lazy. Heck of a profit.

Laonar on
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I might transfer my 55 twinked Mage over, as you guys seem to be getting in to that level range, or at least will be shortly. Would also open up DK for me on the server.

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Dang...doesn't list Draenor as a possible transfer destination :( May be too high pop.

GnomeTank on
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    NisslNissl Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Draenor is occasionally full, with a tiny queue. Most of the time it's just high pop though. There are definitely several transferred characters in the guild.

Nissl on
    360: Purkinje
  • Options
    MorrigahnMorrigahn Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    Dang...doesn't list Draenor as a possible transfer destination :( May be too high pop.

Yeah the population occasionally gets high enough to lock out transfers. Just try it again during a non-high traffic time of day and it should be ok.

Morrigahn on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Morrigahn wrote: »
    GnomeTank wrote: »

Yeah the population occasionally gets high enough to lock out transfers. Just try it again during a non-high traffic time of day and it should be ok.

I wasn't aware the list was that dynamic. I thought Blizzard had to manually add and remove servers from the list. Guess I was wrong. I'll check back in the dead of night US time, see if it's freed up.

GnomeTank on
  • Options
    skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    When I transferred my pally over it was at noon our time and it went through no problems. The server really gets full around 8pm CST, so log in before then or be prepared to wait.

skorch on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    as I am doing right now....

planetes42 on
  • Options
    SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Wait no kidding, holy 600 person queue batman!

Spawnbroker on
    Steam: Spawnbroker
  • Options
    skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    88 to go!

skorch on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Checked several times last night, and no love on Draenor transfers. I'll keep checking every so often to see if they open up.

In the mean time, I started a Draenei hunter, just to mess around with.

GnomeTank on
This discussion has been closed.