As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] LFM: New Penny-Arcade Ally PVE Guild?

• RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Just got back from the wedding, I'll be logging in shortly. Look for Llyth Human warrior. I have th guild charter and will start getting sigs.

RedDawn on
  • Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    sup, bitches? Just about to log on Jaidan.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    sup, bitches? Just about to log on Jaidan.

awesome. When do you want to do the duo rogue thing?

JonnyBot on
  • MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Balstadme the Dwarf warrior is up and ready to bash faces in.

Mars on
    edited December 2008
    Clawshrimp and Co has been formed. Let me know if you like the tabard.

Tabard.jpg

RedDawn on
  • Neb54Neb54 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I think I'm gonna start an alt on this server. Any suggestions as to what class I should roll? I have no real preference other than not wanting to make another priest.

Neb54 on
    edited December 2008
    FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Saint Justice on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Well I'll be damned - quick work gents! I'll try to hop on sometime in the near future. Vacillating between Priest and Pally. Haven't played either, so, you know, win/win for all involved!

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    edited December 2008
    Neb54 wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna start an alt on this server. Any suggestions as to what class I should roll? I have no real preference other than not wanting to make another priest.

I believe we need some more healers, but it is up to you we are trying to be laid back.

RedDawn on
    edited December 2008
    Alright I made a Draenei Shaman named Ranginui. This actually works out well because I have always wanted to level a shaman.

Neb54 on
    edited December 2008
    I love the tabard. Is anybody actually on vent right now?

Saint Justice on
    edited December 2008

you make your rogue yet?

JonnyBot on
  • skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Ok have been running around all weekend doing Christmas things. I should be on later tonight. I think I am going mining/skinning for now until I can make up my mind about what spec I want to be. Plus the extra income would not hurt either.

skorch on
    edited December 2008
    JonnyBot wrote: »

you make your rogue yet?

yep, and Blusella will be going Herbalism/Alchemy

Saint Justice on
    edited December 2008

you make your rogue yet?

k. not sure what I will make aluara yet

JonnyBot on
  • planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I will no longer be updating the OP with members in guild.

I'm guessing we need to get our own website rather than keep using threads in this forum. Anyone up to the task of making that happen?

planetes42 on
    edited December 2008
    planetes42 wrote: »
    I will no longer be updating the OP with members in guild.

I'm guessing we need to get our own website rather than keep using threads in this forum. Anyone up to the task of making that happen?

I can help pay for the domain name or bandwidth or whatever, but I'm horrible at design.

JonnyBot on
    edited December 2008

you make your rogue yet?

k. not sure what I will make aluara yet

hard to go wrong w/ skinning & leatherworking seeing as you're a rogue.

Saint Justice on
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Little Jim wrote: »
    if you dudes make it to 70 i might transfer my human paladin over

because dark iron is terrible

It's your own fault, you know.

Lack of CRABZ and whatnot.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    he lives on in our hearts

ps who are you

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I may make an alt, pretty tied up in the whole 80 thing at the moment. If I do it will be a dwarf, either a pally or a priest.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So I decided what the heck and made a shaman on Draenor, but as I picked a name and went to finish up, I got the message about having the max number of characters on my account. Deleted some characters on other servers I haven't touched in over a year and then logged in on my main server.

Perhaps I will try again later.

Seg on
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Dear god man, isn't that limit set at 60 characters.

I hope this works out. The problem with the length of the 1-80 track is that you run the risk of getting really split up by level.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Well I have 10 on my main server, I have 6 or 7 on my old main server, I have 4 on Ravenholdt where I played with the beasts for awhile, I have 4 more on a server of friend, I have several others between 6 and 20 on various other servers and then my step-granddaughter has made a few characters as well. That wasn't the first time I reached the 50 character limit.

Seg on
  • NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wow, I don't think I'm anywhere close to that. I may have around 20, but I'd be pushing it if I said more than that. Only two are even at 70 and only two others are even 20, most are 10 or below. Two in their teens. Made quite a few alts (to my way of seeing things), but only stuck with one class.

Nitsua on
  • LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Well, your friendly neighbourhood bag manufacturer is now capable of making 8-slot bags. I will proceed to do so, in conjunction with linen for a time, using the cloth I personally acquire, but would like to request assistance in this, because I need to make a lot of bags, to outfit a large number of people.

To expedite your Woolen Bag, please send me (Sareva) sufficient wool cloth to produce one. This is nine, although ten would be preferred, as it allows me to also add to the bank. Further, some way of defraying my expense in thread and postage (minor, but it adds up) would be highly appreciated, although in no way demanded.

If you take this approach, be aware that bag production will occur once I have obtained sufficient cloth from all my sources. I anticipate this to be between about 75 and 100 pieces. At this point, all bags will be mailed out, and excess placed in the guild bank.

I intend to engage in similar processes for later bags as they become available to me. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can render.

Linden on
    edited December 2008
    I'll try and make a few runs through the deadmines and stockades tonight to get some gear for you guys as well as some cloth. I'll throw up what I can get a hold of in the guild bank.

RedDawn on
  • molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Alright I made a Draenei Shaman named Ranginui. This actually works out well because I have always wanted to level a shaman.

Are you from New Zealand? Coz thats a very Maori name. Rangi meaning sky/heaven and nui meaning big. Just an fyi if you didn't know :)

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
    edited December 2008
    Just wanted to add, I'm working on getting a website up and running. It is through a free host that also has forums. If someone wanted to design a banner/ logo that would be cool. I'll try and make it look presentable then I'll post it up.

RedDawn on
    edited December 2008
    Linden wrote: »
    Well, your friendly neighbourhood bag manufacturer is now capable of making 8-slot bags. I will proceed to do so, in conjunction with linen for a time, using the cloth I personally acquire, but would like to request assistance in this, because I need to make a lot of bags, to outfit a large number of people.

To expedite your Woolen Bag, please send me (Sareva) sufficient wool cloth to produce one. This is nine, although ten would be preferred, as it allows me to also add to the bank. Further, some way of defraying my expense in thread and postage (minor, but it adds up) would be highly appreciated, although in no way demanded.

If you take this approach, be aware that bag production will occur once I have obtained sufficient cloth from all my sources. I anticipate this to be between about 75 and 100 pieces. At this point, all bags will be mailed out, and excess placed in the guild bank.

I intend to engage in similar processes for later bags as they become available to me. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can render.

You will have all my cloth from now on. Unless we have other tailors.

Also, do we have jewelcrafters or anyone doing inscriptions? Because I was interested in both.

JonnyBot on
    edited December 2008
    moleface wrote: »

Are you from New Zealand? Coz thats a very Maori name. Rangi meaning sky/heaven and nui meaning big. Just an fyi if you didn't know :)

I usually use names relating to my characters class. My main is named after a patron saint of Ireland (he's a priest) and I named Ranginui after a Maori creation deity.

Neb54 on
    edited December 2008
    so far no one has said they are doing either JC or Inscription

I believe we have one of everything else (except possibly engineering)

planetes42 on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I've taken flower-picking and skinning to make some short term cash, but will likely drop skinning for inscription once I've got enough to keep my numerous illegitimate dreanei children fed.

Will be sending cloth as well. And hitting stuff with my big hammer.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Gnomeland SecurityGnomeland Security Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Why didnt you guys take realm suggestions and polls before randomly picking one?

Im still on proudmoore where <Cardboard Tube Samurai> started

Did everyone forget about that?

Gnomeland Security on
    edited December 2008
    I'm not sure what I want to do for a profession. I would like to make some money so I am leaning towards herbalism/skinning but I've always wanted to try a creation profession (I always seem to go mining/skinning).

Neb54 on
  • GorkGork Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Why didnt you guys take realm suggestions and polls before randomly picking one?

Im still on proudmoore where <Cardboard Tube Samurai> started

Did everyone forget about that?

Nobody remembers them.

Shhhhhhh

Gork on
    edited December 2008
    I feel ya man - the server decision was made very hastily. Draenor is high pop [to the point there was a fucking queue last night] and has crappy lag [even in westfall, which is bullshit].

but, critical mass got moving forward and there wasn't anything i could do about it, sorry.

on a high note, there are over 20 people in the guild now -- all but 2 fresh re-rolls. so, come toss in your hat, could be the start of something awesome.

planetes42 on
  • JivesJives Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Is there anyone interested in doing something similar for europe?

I'm definitely up for it

Jives on
    edited December 2008
    Linden wrote: »

Awesome, what's the quickest way to stock up on wool cloth w/o spending gold? Westfall? Certain enemies?

Saint Justice on
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz gotta go fast AustinRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I might roll something up just to say hi and occasionally hang out with PA people, but I'm running a guild on DI so it won't be for getting teh purpz.

I did love my time in OS, that's for sure.

Edit: run deadmines = get wool cloth. More than you can handle.

Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.