As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

-

s_86s_86 Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
-

s_86 on

• Options
    KenninatorKenninator Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Delete your cookies and temporary internet files. Always works for me when youtube craps out.

Kenninator on
  • Options
    Page-Page- Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So, you're using IE and it's not working? I had this happen with Firefox, but IE still played them fine.

When I tried installing Flash it would tell me the "installation was complete," but it still didn't work. I think what got it going again was uninstalling every bit of Flash, then downloading a standalone installer, then restarting my comp.

Page- on
    Competitive Gaming and Writing Blog Updated in October: "Song (and Story) of the Day"
    Anyone want to beta read a paranormal mystery novella? Here's your chance.
    stream
  • Options
    KenninatorKenninator Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    s_86 wrote: »
    Holy cow!!
    Deleting cookies and internet files worked! I can't believe it, i really didnt think it would when I read your post.
    Thank you so much Kenninator!! Seriously... wow

I really have no clue why it actually works. Honestly, somebody just told me to do it when the same thing happened to me.

Kenninator on