As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[GAME OVER] Shin Megami Phallei - CHAOS REIGNS

1313233343537»

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Drez wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I thought Day 1 conversions were guaranteed?

I picked what seems like the one exception to that rule.

Apparently that exception betrayed me.

I will not trust people in Phalla anymore unless I am networked with them, so I learned a valuable lesson here. I should be thankful for that.

Hey!

I didn't betray you!

I also didn't betray CJ, or MrB, or Jdark, or jayson, or Oats, or.....

you see where i'm going with this?

I know you didn't - thanks for trying to help.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm a good demon!

I'm loyal to most anybody that will trust me.

Who killeded me the first time?

lonelyahava on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Chaos proboard:

http://chaostrio.proboards.com/index.cgi
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    The public conversions of chaos and not law gave you guys the 100% advantage of having a confirmed network head for chaos. The choice was very simple.
    Yeah, I screwed that up for Law. Drez tried to convert me Day 1, and I outed him to Chaos to try and gain their trust.

MrBlarney had me killed anyway, even though I said I'd be willing to convert.

You guys are too fast with the trigger.

That's odd, because I told him you gave me Drez's name.

We did get drez's name, but we also got instructions not to kill drez. Between that and jdarksun's refusal of our conversion offer, what were we supposed to think?

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Darian wrote: »
    Quoth and I were neutral's "seer/mason" pair, but she died too quickly for us to get any sort of network going and her seers were so vague that we weren't really sure how much we could trust them.

Day 1: Gumpy isn't from around here, he's an American.
    Day 2: Vthornheart is a little girl

Then Quoth died shortly thereafter - I guess the spider thing meant that she wasn't really targeted, but someone killed Rainfall instead?

Actually, those seer results are pretty much what they are. Some alignment clarification might have helped, but that's who they were.

Quoth was a direct results of one of the Chaos kills - nothing to do with Rainfall. If it did have something to do with Rainfall, bells and sirens would have gone off and we would have done something about it, probably bad.
    warban wrote: »
    Darian wrote: »
    We've been burned too many times before...

How in the world were you people putting together as much information in this game as you did?

That part about killing MR.B on day 3...... Which everyone decided not to do.... Ya....... That helped alot.

Yeah, me living, and cj dropping off his extensive list of contacts on Day 2 helped seed a nice information pull.
    Wildcat wrote: »
    I like to think that I contributed an important aspect to the Chaos victory by acting as Mr B's bullet-catcher for a day.

Your sacrifice was not in vain!

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Thanks :P I'm a bit surprised by that choice to be honest - I would have thought the laws would have preferred you to go first, given your organisational skills. Too many people liking your spreadsheets I guess!

Wildcat on
    edited December 2008
    They probably did want me to go out first, but I somehow kept dodging. Going from almost certainly dead on Day 2 to living at the end? Whoa.

(I guess that does make up for RoTK Phalla, haha)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    There were certain frustrations for me in this game, and they did frustrate me alot.

But I can get over them.

I am amused that everybody that trusted me enough and was willing to work with me (with the exception of Drez) was either Chaos or leaning towards Chaos.

The only person from Law (again, exception of drez) that talked to me was jdark. And he wasn't even really Law, but Neutral leaning Law.

That made things very very very frustrating for me.

But, I will forgive and forget. So long as I get to kick the person that killed me the first time.

lonelyahava on
    edited December 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    They probably did want me to go out first, but I somehow kept dodging. Going from almost certainly dead on Day 2 to living at the end? Whoa.

(I guess that does make up for RoTK Phalla, haha)
    Oh thank heavens, I've felt bad about that ever since then!

Wildcat on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    MrB is lucky I was a reserve! :lol:

I would have jumped on any excuse to cause him shit. :D

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    edited December 2008
    We did miss you though, Infy!

Well, I did.

lonelyahava on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Thanks for the running the game Absymal!

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So who killed me

They sadden me

like a rock

Man rocks are hard to pun around

Gumpy on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Just a friendly post: to all the original Phalla Gangstars:

Squashua of all people sent me a Christmas Card in the mail today.

SANTA CTHULHU to be exact

Wherever you are Squashua, Thank you! I also enjoyed the "Unban Squashua" postage with it.

precisionk on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I killed you gumpy.

How did you guys figure out I was yama anyway? Seering?

Inquisitor on
    edited December 2008
    Santa Cthulu?

You should be definitely posting an image of that.

lonelyahava on
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'd like to take this time to thank Oats for curing me of my Tourette Syndrome. =)

When I got the posting restriction, I thought I could make it fun... but I think it mostly just annoyed people, so I was relieved when Oats PM'd me and told me he could cure me. =)

Despite that the post restriction didn't go off as well as one might theorize, I still must thank Lynx for giving me one as requested! =) It was a fun game!

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
    edited December 2008
    Thanks Lynx! It was good fun. I think I learned quite a few things watching those slick Chaos troopers operating behind the scenes.

Wildcat on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm awfully curious as to who killed me and why.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    You probably got killed for consistently and openly being sympathetic for chaos.

Inquisitor on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    You probably got killed for consistently and openly being sympathetic for chaos.

True.

I want names though, damnit!

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Dr StevenDr Steven Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Here are all the roles. I'm not sure if I fixed all the mistakes, but it is at least readable.
    Hero

DDS-NET
    Date: 199X-10-XX
    Name: Steven
    To all the people connected to this net:
    We, humans, are presently under a serious threat. Demons from our
    myths and legends have awoken from the darkness. Soon they will
    come in conquest. In order to fight them, one needs to be able to
    use demonic powers. This program should allow one to do that.
    I pray that there is someone out there brave enough to take
    up this program and use it...
    To fight demons in order to save humanity.

You are the Hero! After escaping from Makai (the world of demons), you have discovered that 30 years has passed in your absence. The world as you knew it has ended. During the chaos of the Gaian attack on Shinjuku you lost contact with your friends, the Chaos Hero, and the Law Hero.

You posses a program that lets you summon demons to aid you. Unfortunately for you, the only demon you have in your possession right now is Cerberus. Once a night you can order Cerberus to kill or guard someone (including yourself!). If you get other demons to join you, you can also resummon them if they get killed.

Also, ever since you got back to Earth, you have felt a mysterious voice calling you...

You are currently neutral when it comes to the conflict between the Gaians and the Messians, so you would rather both factions shove off and leave humanity to rebuild. If someone tries to convert you on the first two days, you can choose to convert or not.

Summary
    Power:
    Summon a demon, kill, or guard someone once a night.
    Win Condition: Survive, ensure the victory of those not aligned with anyone.

Note: All you have to do to get a demon to join you is to get a person with a demon role to align with you and PM the results. The leaders of the Gaians and Messians do not count as demons for this ability.

Law Hero

This is a soul to be offered to God...

You are the Hero of Law! After escaping from Makai (the world of demons), you have discovered that 30 years has passed in your absence. The world as you knew it has ended. During the chaos of the Gaian attack on Shinjuku you lost contact with your friends, the Chaos Hero, and the Hero.

You are kind and have a knack for defensive magic. Once a night you can guard another person.

You are currently neutral when it comes to the conflict between the Gaians and the Messians, but you find yourself sympathizing with the Messians on occasion.

Summary
    Power:
    Guard someone once a night.

Chaos Hero

This is a soul parched by its thirst for power...

You are the Hero of Chaos! After escaping from Makai (the world of demons), you have discovered that 30 years has passed in your absence. The world as you knew it has ended. During the chaos of the Gaian attack on Shinjuku you lost contact with your friends, the Hero, and the Law Hero. As the Gaians tried to take out the Messiah, you decided this was as good a time as any to try to take out Ozawa. Unfortunately for you he got away...

You are currently neutral when it comes to the conflict between the Gaians and the Messians, but you find yourself agreeing with the tenets of the Gaian religion.

Summary
    Power:
    Kill someone once a night.
    Win Condition: Survive, kill Ozawa, ensure the victory of those not aligned with anyone.

Heroine

Our meeting is still a thing of the future.
    And we are destined to lose each other once...
    One day, you will meet me again...

You are the Heroine! As a young girl you were thought to be the Messiah by the Church because of your strong spiritual powers and knowledge of things you shouldn't know. On a pilgrimage to Shinjuku your group was attacked by Gaians, but you managed to escape unharmed. Close proximity to your soul mate has made you remember that you are actually the reincarnation of a woman who died 30 years ago during the fall of the world, and you desperately desire to find him.

Once a night you can select as many people as you want to defend, however if more then one is targeted that night you will die in the process as the strain of teleporting that many people out of harms way takes its toll on you. Every night you also get closer to pinning down who the Hero is.

Summary
    Power:
    Teleport others.
    Win Condition: Survive, ensure the victory of the group the Hero is aligned with, otherwise seek a neutral victory.

Ozawa

You are Ozawa! 30 years ago you where just common lowlife, but after the nuking of Japan, you managed to become something more. With the help of your demon summoning program you where able to seize control of Shinjuku and rule it like a king. Someone tried to assassinate you during the chaos of the Gaian attack on the Messiah, so you have gone into hiding and left your secret police in charge until things are back under control.

You posses a program that lets you summon demons to aid you. Unfortunately for you, the only demon you have in your possession right now is Takeminakata. Once a night you can order Takeminakata to kill or guard someone (including yourself!). If you get other demons to join you, you can also resummon them if they get killed.

You can also order the Chief of your police force to pardon someone once (including yourself). Pardoning someone any more than that will cause the crowd will take care of them.

Summary
    Power:
    Summon a demon, kill, or guard someone once a night. Pardon someone once a night.
    Win Condition: Survive, kill all specials not aligned with you, ensure a non-messian victory.

Note: All you have to do to get a demon to join you is to get a person with a demon role to align with you and PM the results. The leaders of the Gaians and Messians do not count as demons for this ability.

PsychoDiver

You are the PsychoDiver! You are a human with powerful psychic abilities. For the last few years you have been forced by Ozawa to enter the minds of dissenters and make them obey. During the recent chaos you managed to escape into the crowd.

You can use your powers to cloud the minds of others. Once a night you can choose two people, including yourself. Any abilities used on one person affects the other instead. If you use this power on someone with a mental problem, you can fix them.

Summary
    Power:
    Switch who an ability effects once a night.
    Win Condition: Survive.

CEO

You are the CEO of a large company! Your company manufactures weapons and armor and sells them to small businesses.

Because you hold a monopoly, you have a lot of sway over the small businesses you sell to. Your vote counts double in the nightly vote. You are also in contact with your Secretary.

When it comes to the conflict of Law and Chaos, you prefer to play both sides. You would like to keep the current status quo because in a Messian world your services will no longer be needed and you would most likely be killed, and you fear that in a Gaian world some powerful demon would try to usurp your power.

Summary
    Power:
    Vote counts double, start in contact with the Secretary.

Secretary

You are the Secretary to a CEO! You help the CEO run his business.

You are good with a computer and have managed to get a hold of a list of all citizens of Shinjuku. Although you where going to originally use this list for business purposes, you now find it useful in identifying outsiders. Once a night you can check if someone is a citizen of Shinjuku or not.

When it comes to the conflict of Law and Chaos, you prefer to stay neutral. You would like to keep the current status quo because in a Messian world your services will no longer be needed and because of your lack of faith you would most likely be killed; while you fear some powerful demon would try to usurp power from your boss and you would go down with him in a Gaian world.

Summary
    Power:
    Can check a persons identity once a night, start in contact with the CEO.

American Soldier

You are an American soldier! Thirty years ago, demons began to invade Japan, and you were one of the many soldiers commanded to contain the threat. You were also one of the few to survive the Hammer of Thor. While you still live, the decades have taken their toll on your sanity. You have gone completely mad and wish to destroy the world that abandoned you all those years ago.

Every night you have to kill one person. You want everyone dead, be they demon or human.

Summary
    Power:
    Must kill one person a night.
    Win Condition: Kill everyone.

Lakshmi

You are the demon Megami Lakshmi! You like to help others achieve their goals. Once a night you can allow someone else to use an ability a second time.

Some humans have demon summoning programs; there are advantages to joining these mortals.

Summary
    Power:
    Allow someone to use an ability again.
    Win Condition: Survive, achieve a Law victory or a non-chaos victory of your summoners alignment.

Note: All you have to do to join a summoner is send them a PM saying you wish to align with them.

Arachne

You are the demon Kijo Arachne! You followed a promising body to Shinjuku, but lost her in the chaos. Once a night you can choose to possess someone. You can choose who that person votes for and who they use their ability on if they have one. If someone tries to use an ability on you it will instead effect the person you possessed. There is a drawback however, if the person you possessed dies you cannot possess someone else for one night. If you choose to possess a different person while the person you currently possess is still alive, they will realize they were possessed and know your identity.

Some humans have demon summoning programs; there are advantages to joining these mortals.

Summary
    Power:
    Possess someone once a night.
    Win Condition: Survive, achieve a Chaos victory or a non-Law victory of your summoners alignment.

Note: All you have to do to join a summoner is send them a PM saying you wish to align with them.

Jack Frost

Hee-Ho!

You are the demon Yousei Jack Frost! You are a fun loving demon and the least aggressive of your brothers. Once a night you can freeze someone, preventing them from using an ability.

Summary
    Power:
    Freeze someone once a night.
    Win Condition: Survive. If you join a summoner try and achieve a victory of you summoners alignment. If your brothers survive as well, achieve the Jack Bros. victory along with any other victory you achieve.

Jack Lantern

Hee-Ho!

You are the demon Yousei Jack Lantern! You are more aggressive then your brother Jack Frost, but less aggressive then your brother Jack Ripper. Once a night you can use your lantern to illuminate what a character is doing, like using an ability.

Summary
    Power:
    See what someone is doing once a night.
    Win Condition: Survive. If you join a summoner try and achieve a victory of you summoners alignment. If your brothers survive as well, achieve the Jack Bros. victory along with any other victory you achieve.

Jack Ripper

Hee-Ho!

You are the demon Yousei Jack Ripper! You are a brutal killer and the most aggressive of your brothers. Once a night you can kill someone.

Summary
    Power:
    Kill someone once a night.

Lucifer

You are Lucifer! You were in Shinjuku to witness the reappearance of four interesting individuals who had surfaced there. Unfortunately for you, the minions of heaven have noticed your appearance in Shinjuku and see this as an opportunity take you out. You believe that everyone should be free to carve out their own destiny. This is why you wish to see the forces of God crushed. You have a smooth tongue and can convince people to join in your vision. You are also a very powerful demon in your own right and can kill those who get in your way. You are very good at disappearing and could leave Shinjuku at any time, but you choose to stay to see how everything unfolds.

You are very skilled at blending in and creating false identities, so any mundane attempts to check your identity will reveal you a citizen of Shinjuku; the eyes of heaven are not deceived so easily, however, so you must be careful. You are currently going under the pseudonym Louis Cypher.

Summary
    Power:
    Kill or convert someone once a day. You can choose to leave the game at any time.
    Win Condition: Survive, ensure a Chaos victory.

Lilith

You are Lilith! You were the first wife of Adam but left him because you wanted to be his superior. You have a personal grudge against God and want him to go down. Once a day you can kill or convert someone. In addition you can also choose to seduce a male player to the side of Chaos.

After all these years, you realize that you want Adam back, so you have decided to try to win over the new Adam who has recently resurfaced in Shinjuku.

Summary
    Power:
    kill or convert someone once a day. Seduce a male player once a day.
    Win Condition: Survive, ensure a Chaos victory, kill the heroine and convert the Hero to Chaos, or, failing that, kill him.

Yama

You are Tenma Yama! You are a powerful and well respected judge. You believe one of the greatest crimes is the enslavement of the will of others. Once a day you can kill or interrogate someone once a day.

You and your minions where in Shinjuku in the hopes of capturing the Messiah and putting her on trail. Your plan failed, but you soon met up with Lucifer who is having troubles of his own.

Summary
    Power:
    kill or seer someone once a day.
    Win Condition: Survive, ensure a Chaos victory.

Michael

You are the Seraph Michael! Lucifer has recently appeared in Shinjuku and you and your fellow angels see this as a good opportunity to take him down. You are the leader of God's army. You have the power to strike someone down once a day.

You seek to bring about the Thousand Year Kingdom of God on Earth where peace and serenity will reign, but first you must cleanse the world of the unfaithful.

Summary
    Power:
    Kill someone once a day.
    Win Condition: Ensure a Law victory.

Uriel

You are the Seraph Uriel! Lucifer has recently appeared in Shinjuku and you and your fellow angels see this as a good opportunity to take him down. As the eyes of God, you can seer someone once a day and tell what alignment they are and if they are human or demon. If you choose you can instead use your awareness to know exactly the right thing to say to convince someone to convert to the Messian religion.

You seek to bring about the Thousand Year Kingdom of God on Earth where peace and serenity will reign, but first you must cleanse the world of the unfaithful.

Summary
    Power:
    Seer or convert someone once a day.

Gabriel

You are the Seraph Gabriel! Lucifer has recently appeared in Shinjuku and you and your fellow angels see this as a good opportunity to take him down. You are God's messenger and can warn people of impending danger. You can also choose to instead tell people of God's love to convince them to convert to the Messian religion.

Summary
    Power:
    Guard or convert someone once a day.

Raphael

You are the Seraph Raphael! Lucifer has recently appeared in Shinjuku and you and your fellow angels see this as a good opportunity to take him down. You are a great healer and can help people recover from serious injuries. You are also good at getting along with humans, and can use this to try and convert them to the Messian religion.

Summary
    Power:
    Guard or convert someone once a day.

You are a citizen of Shinjuku! You are just trying to get along and survive. You hold no preferences towards either religion.

Summary
    Win Condition:
    Survive, ensure a neutral victory.

B:L and VThornheart both had post restrictions. B:L had to talk like a Vietnamese prostitute because he was a boy lady, and VThornheart wanted a posting restriction so I decided on Tourettes.

A final narration will becoming latter today by the way.

Dr Steven on
  • MagicManMagicMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I stopped following this after I was knocked out day 1. Anyone want to give me a tiny run down on what went down?

MagicMan on
    edited December 2008
    Tiny rundown::

Utter confusion.

Chaos wins.

lonelyahava on
  • MagicManMagicMan Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Tiny rundown::

Utter confusion.

Chaos wins.

Sounds like I missed out.

MagicMan on
    edited December 2008
    MagicMan wrote: »
    I stopped following this after I was knocked out day 1. Anyone want to give me a tiny run down on what went down?
    Midnight and new evil walks the land!

Wildcat on
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Gumpy wrote: »
    So who killed me

They sadden me

like a rock

Man rocks are hard to pun around

Me. Or i ordered the kill on you after you showup as a vig of unknown alliance who attacked Lonely after the jack brothers did an action seer on you.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    edited December 2008
    Gumpy attacked me!?!?

But but..

Gumpy! Why?

lonelyahava on
    edited December 2008
    Infidel wrote: »
    MrB is lucky I was a reserve! :lol:

I would have jumped on any excuse to cause him shit. :D

You would've gotten me voted off Day 2, for sure. :P

Instead, I was able to play blatantly non-village, since my faction was already exposed and no group seemed to care strongly enough to get me voted off...

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So, Gumpy... was your restriction fake, and uber-elemental? O_o If so, props.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited December 2008
    What restriction?

And Lonely, Quoth called out the hit on you

I didn't. I'm not psychic

Gumpy on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The posting each and every day with a different style of element thing.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited December 2008
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    The posting each and every day with a different style of element thing.

What kind of crazy man would select a Pokemon type and fit it into every single post they made in a day, before switching to a new one as soon as the next day came up.

I mean really

That's retarded.

Like a psychic Pokemon

Gumpy on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Called it. Very nice work.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    wow us angels really got fucked ...nice targeting if people did it intentionally- 3 of us dead in 4 days o_o

Boards for anyone who is interested. Though its mainly Drez and I talking ... Unfortunately we couldn't get better planning done as I had finals and I missed conversing with him before crucial moments (e.g. contacting jdark). And I think crimson was rather busy. And GS got killed day 1 :( poor GS

and I got killed when I targeted B:L was that a chance thing or? It didn't go through either... so been wondering about that.

Egos on
    edited December 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    wow us angels really got fucked ...nice targeting if people did it intentionally- 3 of us dead in 4 days o_o

Boards for anyone who is interested. Though its mainly Drez and I talking ... Unfortunately we couldn't get better planning done as I had finals and I missed conversing with him before crucial moments (e.g. contacting jdark). And I think crimson was rather busy. And GS got killed day 1 :( poor GS

and I got killed when I targeted B:L was that a chance thing or? It didn't go through either... so been wondering about that.

We converted B:L the day before you made the attempt, so you weren't able to make a conversion attempt afterwards. As for killing you, it was a semi-lucky shot, looking at the post counts for all remaining targets. Of course, the luck in getting three of the four Daitenshi in the first four days was balanced by having to wait until the last day, after all other options had been exhausted, to find Uriel.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    MrBlarney wrote: »

We converted B:L the day before you made the attempt, so you weren't able to make a conversion attempt afterwards.

I was the one angel only able to kill, so I tried killing him :) But I presume that means he was guarded 8-)

Egos on
  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I died. It sucked. :(

I was a limited seer by the way.

Quoth on
  • Dr StevenDr Steven Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Sorry this is so late, I'm terrible about getting stuff written up.

Rainfall Had finally found a body that was worth holding on to. Unfortunately for her, she had taken over a body that had worn out its welcome among the Gaians. Although FreeAgent was not a demon of chaos, he knew the winning team when he saw it, and had decided to side with the Gaians. He knew that Ardor was up to something from talks with his brother, Shamus, and had decided he could up his cred with Yama by freeing his brother from bondage. The plan was simple, he would freeze Ardor while a human with a gun would finish him off. FreeAgent was surprised when Rainfall popped out of Ardor's corpse. After some “persuasion” from some of the Gaians, Rainfall agreed to help the Gaians.

Word was going around that the last of God's servants, crimsoncoyote had died, and the time was right to take the Cathedral. Under the guidance of their new leader, FunkyWaltDogg, the Gaians prepared for the final assault against the forces of God, and God himself.

I suppose its better then nothing.

Dr Steven on