[WoW] SEVERE STOMACH PAIN!?

13468962

Posts

  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Roanth wrote: »
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Tiger mount from ZG.

    Could an 80 solo that place? I would think so, but i've never tried.


    The answer is definitely yes for a Protadin. Tankadin.com forum strat section has a thread on killing bloodlord. Basically with some badge gear and dungeon blues a protadin can do all of ZG more or less.

    But not a Retadin? For shame!

    Wavechaser on
    PierceNeck wrote: »
    People still do the anal thing?
  • Airking850Airking850 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Echo wrote: »
    A level 70 death knight... on a talbuk.

    Who thinks it's a good idea to grind mag'har rep instead of leveling?

    Someone who's leveling tailoring, so they figured they'd get their cloth from mobs that also give them a fun extra.

    Airking850 on
  • xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    A level 70 death knight... on a talbuk.

    Who thinks it's a good idea to grind mag'har rep instead of leveling?
    I want to see a DK on a Cenarion War Hippogryph.
    I want a crab mount.. that actually walks sideways like a crab does.

    And I want my DK to be on top of it.

    xzzy on
  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    xzzy wrote: »
    I want a crab mount.. that actually walks sideways like a crab does.

    And I want my DK to be on top of it.
    Woe be unto those who are perpendicular to your path of destruction.

    Halfmex on
  • xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    And the crab should have a lazy boy chair on his back, held on with ropes. So my DK can ride around in comfort.

    xzzy on
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    bowen wrote: »
    Considering alliance has access to pretty much all of the horde mounts I hardly see this as a problem. Compared to horde access to a single tiger and ram.

    Oh wah.

    That's the price you pay for being the awesome faction. Suck it up and revel, you glorious bastard.

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • TachTach Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    What Wolf mount can Alliance get? I know they can get a Raptor, Hawkstrider, Kodo, and Skeletal Horse- but a Wolf?

    Tach on
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    Tiger mount from ZG.

    Could an 80 solo that place? I would think so, but i've never tried.

    Some can. I imagine any tank class with heals can (druid and paladin in particular). Haven't heard of any deathknights doing it yet. I know a Warrior that did it this past weekend, though the mount didn't drop. He just wanted to see if he could do it.

    I'll bet over half the classes in the game can do it.
    Tach wrote: »
    What Wolf mount can Alliance get? I know they can get a Raptor, Hawkstrider, Kodo, and Skeletal Horse- but a Wolf?

    None that I know of. We have rare access to 4 of their mounts, they have rare access to 2 of ours.

    The mechanostrider and elephant I can understand, but the horses are pretty damn plain.

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    That is a bit odd that horde don't get any horses other than class mounts...

    OTOH, that tauren would crush that poor horse.

    I love the class-based horse mounts though.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    The epic horses aren't just plain, they're hideous to boot. I wish that there was an epic-speed one without the stupid Generic Barding that all of them have.

    Oboro on
    words
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Forar wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Considering alliance has access to pretty much all of the horde mounts I hardly see this as a problem. Compared to horde access to a single tiger and ram.

    Oh wah.

    That's the price you pay for being the awesome faction. Suck it up and revel, you glorious bastard.

    Wha?

    I'm alliance. I don't really care if they have access to alliance mounts as long as I can ride a raptor and/or wolf some day.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm of the opinion that tauren shouldn't get any mounts, but instead have the run speed buff, like how it was before the game released.

    It would have been awesome.

    xzzy on
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    xzzy wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion that tauren shouldn't get any mounts, but instead have the run speed buff, like how it was before the game released.

    It would have been awesome.

    That'd be cool, except mounts are too important to the game now.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'd prefer Plains Running to a stupid kodo.

    815165 on
  • xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    End wrote: »
    xzzy wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion that tauren shouldn't get any mounts, but instead have the run speed buff, like how it was before the game released.

    It would have been awesome.

    That'd be cool, except mounts are too important to the game now.

    They could give tauren spinnaz for their boots as compensation.

    xzzy on
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    bowen wrote: »
    Wha?

    I'm alliance. I don't really care if they have access to alliance mounts as long as I can ride a raptor and/or wolf some day.

    ... for Alliance, you seem to have the Horde rhetoric down pat. I smell a plant. SOMEONE CHECK HIS SHIRT!

    But seriously, yeah, opening up the generic mounts across factions would be badass, but I doubt they'll do that. A wolf would be awesome, but for now I guess we'll just have to settle for ZG farming if we want a raptor.

    Actually, a wolf mount would be incredible for my Hunter, who sometimes uses a wolf pet. It'd be like she jumped onto her pet's back for her mount!

    Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    ROLLER SKATES!

    815165 on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Forar wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Wha?

    I'm alliance. I don't really care if they have access to alliance mounts as long as I can ride a raptor and/or wolf some day.

    ... for Alliance, you seem to have the Horde rhetoric down pat. I smell a plant. SOMEONE CHECK HIS SHIRT!

    But seriously, yeah, opening up the generic mounts across factions would be badass, but I doubt they'll do that. A wolf would be awesome, but for now I guess we'll just have to settle for ZG farming if we want a raptor.

    Actually, a wolf mount would be incredible for my Hunter, who sometimes uses a wolf pet. It'd be like she jumped onto her pet's back for her mount!

    Horde are cocks. Alliance are fucking dumbasses.

    I don't really know which one is the lesser of the two evils yet. But I do know I hate the horde quests with a motherfucking passion so my highest horde is 20.

    bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    Okay. There's something I gotta know. I'm sure one of you guys does.

    In Oculus (I've only done the Heroic, don't know if this is different on normal), the first boss does ... something.

    What ... does he do?

    I know that we engage him, and we ... DPS him, and then ... we ... teleport around?, and ... there's all these bright colors and explosions, and we teleport some more, and everyone takes a ton of damage ... but no one ever dies, like, even if the healer falls asleep ... we just all keep ... popping ... and there's all these colors, and flashing lights, and then the boss is dead.

    And I ask, "So has anyone figured out what exactly that fight is yet?"

    And no one ever says yes.

    So, uh ... what the fuck does that guy actually do, and is there some better solution than just recklessly DPSing him and then scratching our heads afterwards?

    Oboro on
    words
  • TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    There needs to be a Goblin Engineered SEGWAY MOUNT!

    TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    TheUnsane1 wrote: »
    There needs to be a Goblin Engineered SEGWAY MOUNT!
    I would pay shameful amounts of gold for this.

    Halfmex on
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Okay. There's something I gotta know. I'm sure one of you guys does.

    In Oculus (I've only done the Heroic, don't know if this is different on normal), the first boss does ... something.

    What ... does he do?

    He teleports people around while shooting bombs out his ass like the first boss in Mechanar. That's it. You're right, that's all he does.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    So he's the Chinese New Year?

    Oboro on
    words
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Er, sure.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I still want bat mounts or what ever the BE area flight masters drakes or w/e are called.

    TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User
    edited December 2008
    TheUnsane1 wrote: »
    I still want bat mounts or what ever the BE area flight masters drakes or w/e are called.

    So, I assume you mean dragonhawks.

    Wombat02 on
  • 815165815165 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Dragonhawk mounts are a stupid idea that will never happen.

    815165 on
  • The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    End wrote: »
    xzzy wrote: »
    I'm of the opinion that tauren shouldn't get any mounts, but instead have the run speed buff, like how it was before the game released.

    It would have been awesome.

    That'd be cool, except mounts are too important to the game now.

    The sad thing is though, there's no reason why this couldn't be in the game now. Yeah, the old version where you had to be running for 10 seconds or however it was was broken. So just make the thing exactly like a mount, just without the mount. IE:

    Plainsrunning
    3 sec cast
    The tauren drops down on all fours, increasing run speed. All normal mount restrictions apply. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill.

    Like I said, exactly like a mount, but without the animal/device below you. No reason why it can't work.

    The Wolfman on
    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
    PSN: TheWolfman64 3DS/Pokemon Y: 0774-4614-4065/NNID: the_wolfman64
  • TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Those links are blocked at work along with about 90% of gaming related anything. :(

    Am I to believe those links hide pictures of dragonhawk mounts?(thanks for the assist wombat02). Still the bats the UD areas use have been high on my want list for mounts for a long time.

    TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    The animal/device part is cool though!

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Pack Mule ?

    * Pack Mule -- Summons a pack mule, giving you access to any bank items for 3 min. The mule may only be summoned once.
    * Summon Faithful Mule -- Summons your faithful pack mule, giving you access to any bank items for 3 min.
    Hm, interesting.

    SabreMau on
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Pack Mule ?

    * Pack Mule -- Summons a pack mule, giving you access to any bank items for 3 min. The mule may only be summoned once.
    * Summon Faithful Mule -- Summons your faithful pack mule, giving you access to any bank items for 3 min.
    Hm, interesting.

    I'd totally throw down another 20k for that.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'd pay that if I could keep the pack mule out for as long as I liked, but for only 3 mins. at a time, it'd have to be a pretty short cooldown for me to care. Just like the engineer crafted mailbox (MOLL-E); hey, a mailbox wherever I like: awesome! Wait, 1 day cooldown? Fuck you.

    Halfmex on
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    End wrote: »
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Pack Mule ?

    * Pack Mule -- Summons a pack mule, giving you access to any bank items for 3 min. The mule may only be summoned once.
    * Summon Faithful Mule -- Summons your faithful pack mule, giving you access to any bank items for 3 min.
    Hm, interesting.

    I'd totally throw down another 20k for that.

    Engineering is typically the profession for this sort of thing, with their portable mailbox and vendor, but it'd be neat if you could make something like this with leatherworking - call it something like a bag of holding, or a bag of translocation, where when you reach in you get to your bank stuff on the other side.

    UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I can't think of any profession that'd make sense for a pack mule in general. If it was engineering, it'd be an electro-magno-bank-o gizmo.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • dojangodojango Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    tailoring could do it... make a "giant 200 slot bag floating on 4 magnificent flying carpets" that can be summoned every once in a while. I'd hate to see the mats on that, however.

    dojango on
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So priests will be able to cast levitate on anyone. That's kind of cool. I can't really think of a moment where I'd use it, though.

    SteevL on
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2008
    Engineering also doesn't need any more love, nor really Jewelcrafting, and I don't think Blacksmithing either. Leatherworking needs love. Leatherworking needs it.

    Bring back Drums or something Blizzard, you jerks. :x

    EDIT: And Tailoring got the fucking carpets! Grumble.

    Oboro on
    words
  • EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    SteevL wrote: »
    So priests will be able to cast levitate on anyone. That's kind of cool. I can't really think of a moment where I'd use it, though.

    Thaddius. It's not that hard of a jump (unless you lag), but oh god people fucking fail at it.

    End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpgsteam~tinythumb.png
  • Racist JokeRacist Joke Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Also new with the PTR, any spell that would aggro a mob will now tap that mob instantly.

    Oh you fucks better fucking watch out in farming areas. My lock is going to fucking control whole farming areas because of you dumbshits that would tag a mob that had a curse on it.

    Oh its payback time, and you're gonna wish you didn't fuck with us.

    Racist Joke on
    Steam
    Xbox Live: Kunohara
This discussion has been closed.