As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Xbox Live pricing question.

HexAnimusHexAnimus Registered User new member
edited December 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I had thought that Episode 1 had been dropped down to $15 globally. However, despite seeing it at $15 on Green House and formally seeing it for 1200 pts on Xbox Live. The price is now listed at 1600 pts on Xbox Live. Did the change over to the NXE mess up the pricing sense it wasn't available after the switch. Or is something more sinister going on with them "accidentally" forgetting and resetting the price to 1600 pts after they got it back up and running. I'm not trying to point fingers and that last sentence was mere speculation on my part, but I would like to know why the price is different now if anyone knows.

HexAnimus on

• Options
    sobjwsobjw Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't think the price of Ep. 1 ever dropped on Xbox Live. Microsoft is in charge of those prices and doesn't change them very often. PA and HotHead have complete control over GreenHouse but they can't do a whole lot with XBL issues.

sobjw on
    I live on a farm.
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, the price of Episode 1 has always been 1600 points. Episode 2 is 1200. Unfortunately it's Microsoft that control the pricing for it and so it didn't drop when everything else did. I'd have thought the fact that it's cheaper on PSN would have lit a fire under them but apparently not.

I still think it's worth 1600 points, but that's your decision.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!