As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SE: Did I commit a grammatically correct social error of some sort

• Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Orik, your story is good and the lady in your av is pretty.

It reminds me of a time my friend wanted to piss at half time at a football game, so to clear a crowded trough urinal he dropped his pants all the way to his ankles like a little kid.

feels good man

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    This seems really stupid to make an issue out of. Well, at least some bitch got confused or something.

All in a days work for Confuse a Cat services!

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    YaYa wrote: »
    Graves wrote: »
    One time, this kid passive aggressively hit me in the back of the head with a power rangers axe/gun when I was like 10.

And he passive aggressively destroyed every LEGO set of mine that I had built and set up in a beautiful portrait of greatness.

did you passive-aggressively kill his dog

I did a few things to him, but he did some retarded ass shit to himself anyway, like throw his mother's car into drive while in the passenger's seat when he was 9.

And then again later on.

He is valedictorian of my class now.

Graves on
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So...I'm at the safeway, buyin' some food. I want the good sliced turkey from the deli. There's no deli lady. I flag one down.

"Deli lady," I say, "Could you come chop my meat?"

"Sure," she says. She turns out to be the mom of two of the kids from the kids class where I used to do judo.

We chat a little while she bags my meat.

so this is euphemism right

Hahaha yes that's pretty much all I could think of when first reading it. I was like "oh god where is this sex story going"

I've been playing fallout 3

so I was thing "HACKIN AND SMACKING AND WACKIN - CHOPPIN THAT MEAT"

IRT fuzzball

any smart safeway manager would just tell the person "OK I'll fire the bitch right away" hang up the phone and forget about it.

This is what happens every time you complain. Besides, the lady wasn't the assigned deli lady. To find out who did it, he'd have to go to tape, and see she wasn't in line.

Sell guilt somewhere else I have no soul.

JohnnyCache on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    One time, this kid passive aggressively hit me in the back of the head with a power rangers axe/gun when I was like 10.

And he passive aggressively destroyed every LEGO set of mine that I had built and set up in a beautiful portrait of greatness.

did you passive-aggressively kill his dog

I did a few things to him, but he did some retarded ass shit to himself anyway, like throw his mother's car into drive while in the passenger's seat when he was 9.

And then again later on.

He is valedictorian of my class now.

I don't care what you did

as long as it was passive-aggressive

YaYa on
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I avoid confrontation entirely until I feel physical assault is justified.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    Spacehog85Spacehog85 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Spacehog85 wrote: »
    the other day i was standing at the sink, washing my hands

two preppy dudes come in with popped collars and stand next to each other at the urinals

'what are you doin?'

'oh, not much, pissin'.'

'ugh... i know, right?'

and they finish up and leave.

You could have killed them. It would have never made it to trial. I promise you that.

i saw the other dude yesterday and he was pissing and texting at top speed at the same time

it was like machine-gun fire of cell phone buttons

i was impressed

Clearly he must be hung like a light switch, otherwise he would have needed a hand to aim.
    Or not and I just have a burning hatred for popped collars. However misplaced it may be. Also, my condolences for being some kind of douche bag magnet. I recommend not using that particular bathroom anymore.

Spacehog85 on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, honestly you didn't go far enough Johnny. I would of just called her a bitch and left, but this is far more clever.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I very rarely use physical force against people.

But when I do I have trouble stopping.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Melding wrote: »
    Yeah, honestly you didn't go far enough Johnny. I would of just called her a bitch and left, but this is far more clever.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

e: grammar bitching totps are the best totps

YaYa on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    This seems really stupid to make an issue out of. Well, at least some bitch got confused or something.

Ni!

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    many of us only dream of having the chance you did and having the presence of mind to do something about it

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I avoid confrontation entirely until I feel physical assault is justified.

I court physical confrontation. I'm very scary. To mouth off to me, especially when I'm still in my work clothes, you basically have to say to yourself, "This is the beginning of one of those redneck gone amok horror movies and if I tell this guy off I'm placing myself in the role of Winsome College Student #5"

JohnnyCache on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    BusterK wrote: »

Ni!

I think you're doing it wrong.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, I'm just sayin'. If I were deli lady, I'd think i was worth it anyway.

You wouldn't believe some of the asinine shit that turns into right-ups and suspensions if someone gets pissed off enough to say the right things to the right people. It doesn't help that "consumer advocate" articles are, as often as not, how-to guides for being a pain in the ass.

laughingfuzzball on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    man you were way more subtle than I would have been.

I'd have hit her with a summer sausage.

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Is a right up like saying 'right on'

Oh man, grammar nazis in this thread

Ten on
  • Options
    KelbaenorKelbaenor Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Not nearly enough
    slap.jpg

EDIT: Sorry about the text on the first one, I was drunk and it was the only one I could find.

Kelbaenor on
    PSN: Kelbaenor
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Mysst wrote: »

The best thing is it is a small town and I will see her out at the bar where I will make her buy me a drink to make it up to me and then I will have her mouth and give her a fake name.

JohnnyCache on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I once went off on some fat bitch who took my chair at a Baskin Robbins while I was at the counter, and then tried to argue with me about having taken my damn chair.

And another time on some lady who bought her kids these huge cones then let them eat half of them before turning them upside down onto the table, spilling some shit and getting up to leave.

I don't go into Baskin Robbins often but when I do I see the most annoying fucking people.

Graves on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Mysst wrote: »

What's that? Is that a penis?

Spacehog85 on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Don't overuse that image

it'll lose all its impact

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    tGraves:

generally speaking people who eat icecream at icecream parlours are fatties or idiots

YaYa on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    no offense to our canadian friends on here, but when I did customer service for Starbucks Coffee it was universally understood that Canadian customers were overall the whiniest cunt bags with the biggest fucking chips on their shoulders

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Melding wrote: »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

e: grammar bitching totps are the best totps

Yeah sorry, english is a second language i learned poorly.

T Dru: Yeah we complain about fucking everything.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I once went off on some fat bitch who took my chair at a Baskin Robbins while I was at the counter, and then tried to argue with me about having taken my damn chair.

And another time on some lady who bought her kids these huge cones then let them eat half of them before turning them upside down onto the table, spilling some shit and getting up to leave.

I don't go into Baskin Robbins often but when I do I see the most annoying fucking people.

That shit never happens at a cold stone creamery.

Spacehog85 on
  • Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    "So I want to help you finish your shopping. The tiara polish is on aisle 9, the chihuahua chow is on aisle seven and you can find diet books next to the magazine rack, where you can get an US magazine that will tell you how to replace last year's tacky phone and stupid fuzzy boots with this year's."

I can't believe you came up with that in a few seconds. Fucking fantastic stuff.

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    tGraves:

generally speaking people who eat icecream at icecream parlours are fatties or idiots

what the fuck are you talking about

I buy some ice cream and I go sit down in the parlor and chill out and eat it, usually with a group of friends

I don't see why I have to be constantly on the move while I eat my ice cream

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    tGraves:

But they make quality sundaes

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I think I'd been happier if you just faced her and said "you passive aggressive bitch" in a flat monotone voice, cause that's probably how I would have played it. That or ignoring her entirely.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    tGraves:

I buy some ice cream and I go sit down in the parlor and chill out and eat it, usually with a group of friends

it might just be an australian thing but every time I've actually stayed to eat at an ice cream parlour it's been all cellulite and negligent parenting as far as the eye can see

it was like concentrated Disney World

YaYa on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I think I'd been happier if you just faced her and said "you passive aggressive bitch" in a flat monotone voice, cause that's probably how I would have played it. That or ignoring her entirely.

There is only one word she would understand if you said that, and it starts with bitch.

Spacehog85 on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    no offense to our canadian friends on here, but when I did customer service for Starbucks Coffee it was universally understood that Canadian customers were overall the whiniest cunt bags with the biggest fucking chips on their shoulders

Dude.

Motherfucking german people.

TIP YOU ASSHOLES TIP WE TIP HERE YOU FUCKING TEUTON PIECE OF SHIT I'VE BEEN TO GERMANY AND YOU FUCKING TIP AT HOME AND I KNOW YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND CAN READ THE THING ABOUT PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE DAMN DUDE

JohnnyCache on
  • Options
    McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    tGraves:

It's all part of the experience. Plus Ben and Jerry's has a bunch of interesting facts and stuff on their tables.

McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    but you've already explained you're a spineless coward who tries to avoid confrontation

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Kelbaenor wrote: »
    Not nearly enough
    bitchslap.jpg

dang it, what stupid bastard ruined this image with text?

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    GUYS WE NEED TEXT ON PICTURES TO TELL US WHY IT IS FUNNY

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    McCly wrote: »
    "So I want to help you finish your shopping. The tiara polish is on aisle 9, the chihuahua chow is on aisle seven and you can find diet books next to the magazine rack, where you can get an US magazine that will tell you how to replace last year's tacky phone and stupid fuzzy boots with this year's."

I can't believe you came up with that in a few seconds. Fucking fantastic stuff.

I am a pretty glib dude. I've had to develop this talent as the spoken word is what I use to convince people that I be not Sasquatch.

JohnnyCache on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    The first lady had 2 kids, and when I came back to my table she was sitting her fat ass on my chair so I was all

"Excuse me, there are tons of empty tables you can take chairs from."

"THERE WAS NO ONE IN THIS CHAIR"

"Well you moved my jacket off of that chair, and someone else is sitting there at my table"

"GET YOUR OWN CHAIR"

"That was my chair. But that's fine, you can keep it.

I'll just take one from another empty table just like your fat ass should have originally.

I'm sorry I swore in front of your kids, but someone needs to let them know that their mother is an inconsiderate b-i-t-c-h."

Graves on
  • Options
    matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Spacehog85 wrote: »

That shit never happens at a cold stone creamery.

The difference between regular ice cream parlors and Coldstone is like the difference between your average "Funland Theme Amusement Park" and Disneyland.

It's a wonderful, wonderful place.

matthias00 on