Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Game ON] Star Wars RPG: a slick WEG D6 adventure starts on page 4

124678

Posts

  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This new round ends Tuesday 11:00PM CST.

    ((We'll start this round right at the exit from the transport ship; that seems to be where everyone stopped for yesterday.))

    Outside, the docking bay seems to be situated not far outside the center of the city. It is a rather dense downtown area, dominated by about a dozen skyscrapers. Smaller towers, maybe another dozen, are spread out over a kilometers radius. The rest appear to be single-story buildings and the edge of the city does not extend very far past there. The streets have almost no traffic and few people are out and about at this evening hour, most fall into the category of gruff & surly, probably armed and watching their backs from the sort of scoundrels a remote Hoddarim world like this attracts. It appears to be a quiet, tightly-packed city, with few signs of public services such as mass transportation or a police watch.


    ((In predominantly open-ended scenes where the players have group decisions to make without immediate time constraints, the end-of-the-day resolutions will be more for me to resolve actions so far and tidy up the narrative, rather than push a change of scenery along. Obviously I can't decide how you're all going to tackle the mission, so you'll be spending each round planning that, unless you declare to move elsewhere or do something next.))

    Across the street from this docking bay sits a rusty-plated kiosk, its pale blue touch screen bleeds off into the evening silence. The menu is a cheerfully excited advertisement of this meager city's points of interest, approaching insipid irony. Most functions deal with roadmaps, directions, and food/recreation centers.

    Activating the programs on the datapad will be an Automatic (0) difficulty task; linking to the kiosk instantly drops multiple operations down over its normal menu options, which start sifting though copious amounts of public data (and seemingly not-so-public records). After a few moments it halts and loads the resulting files to the bearer of the pad.

    Besides a street address listing for Fosnoir Fabrications, you're given an architectural layout of the building in question. Nothing like a security detail has been included, nor is there any lists of employees, current projects, archived documents, clients, etc. But there should be enough details to scrutinize and estimate the size of staff, function of individual rooms, and the weakest points of entry. Not to mention which floors have the better restrooms.

    ((This is a rough approximation of the floorplan, for now focusing on both floors containing security stations (1 & 10; they seemed to be a popular 1st concern for players). Furnishing and similar details have been left off, as I felt the overall layout was the key and individual labs and storage rooms could stay abstract; presumably the characters gloss over the ocean of doors/desks/ducts unless looking for something specific. I'll draw a localized floor map if combat or a tricky encounter occurs, but for now it's kinda down to player requests for information.))
    ffmapoe2.gif

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Let me outline some areas of the floorplan, now that I have another moment:))

    Firstly, the offices are in a 14-story building and covers a roughly 70x40 meter footprint. The only intended entrances are the lobby, loading dock, level 4's shuttlepad entrance, and roof access. A couple cursory glances of each department reveals some facts:

    LOBBY: This entrance contains two automated transparisteel doors, the inner door is paired with an ID scanner and weapons detector.

    LOADING BAY: 6m-wide garage door allow hover transports and ground trucks to deliver and pick up large items, probably manufacturing prototypes and demonstration pieces. Storage rooms are also in this area.

    MAINTENANCE & VENTILATION (brown): General repair rooms and access to central air , power generation, and water supply hardware.

    SECURITY (green): Each station contains a monitoring station and some desks, but not much indication of staff size. there are no weapons lockers or racks. First floor security contains a second monitoring station and a droid recharge bay, with enough sockets for about half a dozen at once.

    LIFTS & STAIRS: The repulsorlift shaft and stairway run all 14 levels. Roof access contains an ID scanner. There are guided direction terminals located outside each lift entrance.

    HALLWAY SECURITY: Each floor marks at least two holocameras mounted in the primary hallways, particularly at intersections with an additional camera directly outside each Security station door.

    OFFICES (blue): Divided work spaces for account and project mangement. These each have multiple sliding door entrances to adjacent departments.

    LABS (blue): Testing and development of custom manufacturing processes seem to go on in these departments. The sliding-door entrances to each is locked by a code-key control panel.

    ARCHIVES (red): Storage centers for manufacturing schematics. Much like the labs, these areas are locked by code key panels.

    CONFERENCING (yellow): Meeting rooms and presentation theaters. These large rooms are filled with seating and projector units, intended for showing off products and proposals to clients.

    COMMUNICATIONS (yellow): This department contains a short-range hyperwave transmitter and systems for holonet access.

    SHUTTLE PAD : Landing platform for visiting airspeeders and small starships. Ramp leads down to 4th floor entrance with ID scanner.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • El SkidEl Skid regular The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Allright, that's a bit less information than I'd thought we'd have, but still, we should be able to figure something out.

    Brainstorming here- what about waylaying an employee (or if we're lucky 2) on their way in to work, stealing their ID, and have a small group go in for the data while everyone else gets into position to cut off security in case anything goes wrong?

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Like I said, I can provide more information upon reuqest about what further details would be in the retrieved files, but drawing every floor and pipe wasn't an option last night.))

    ((I'll let your fellow players make their own comments on the disguise suggestion, but do recall it is evening now and you might not have enough hours to wait for the next shift, whenever it starts.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • El SkidEl Skid regular The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Would we be able to do some sort of investigation/searching roll to look through the data and find something useful in the pile of data, out of curiosity?))

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • DenadaDenada regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "We should avoid conflict," Cal says matter-of-factly, "Can any of you fool the ID scanners?"

    Denada on
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Search would help direct your examination for sure, giving you better clues and suggestions from me. Business could add some insight on the operations of such a place, as would specializations like Scholar: architecture or some kind of construction Technical skill, if anyone had them. Everyone's free to add some Knowledge or Technical rolls while brainstorming like this.))

    ((I prefer to direct my answers to the same generality or specificness as the questions, so a Heroic Search roll to answer 'what do I see?' won't get much more than a few additons to last page's list, but even an average roll ought to cover 'how accessible is the roof access?' fully. It's not a guessing game with one right answer, I'm just inclined to let the players direct the flow of information.))

    The scanners are marked as a small unit with an electrical device symbol; It's not immediately obvious what type of ID is used but it's definitely a scanner with more than just a keypad (as the lab/archive doors have). Card, code cyllinder, print and retinal are reasonable assumptions without knowing common symbols or seeing them in person.

    ((I might as well throw out a difficulty number, seeing as I already know: ))
    With a Technical roll of 10 or a Scholar Knowledge roll of 15, you'll get this fact about the scanners:
    Definiely ID code cylinders, worn on a badge or in a pocket and proximity scanned. You'll find that same mark typically on restricted area signs or the scanners themselves, but only the outside exits seem to be controlled by code cylinders. These scanners must exclusively open and close the doors, unlike some integrated into room-to-room security detectors.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Technical: 2d6 1=8, wild die 1d6=2 so nope on that.))

    "Yeah, yeah, nobody likes conflict. Anyway, take a look at how they've got this place set up. This mark right here: Code Cylinders. Gotta be... must have an autoscan system that opens the exterior doors or restricted areas. That could mean we'd only need one, but ideally we'd all want to just to be on the safe side. Unless of course..." Chen slid his heavy carbine from behind the bag for a moment "...we want to use my universal access code. Works in every culture and language I've seen so far."

    Chen leaned past the kiosk to take a look at some of the passers-by.

    "Or... I suppose we could collar some poor bastard who looks like he's in a Fosnoir Uniform and 'borrow' his ID for a little while."
    ((search roll to look for anyone walking around in company clothes, 4d6=12, wild die 1d6=4))

    ((okay, Chen is starting to turn into Jayne Cobb. Just picture him as Adam Baldwin now.))

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid regular The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Let me sort through the data and see if I can come up with anything promising...
    Basically MJ wants to go through the piles of data and not find any answers outright, but see if he can find promising leads that we can investigate further to help us find our way in. "I don't know much about computer security, but I found a training manual for their security guards in here with some techie info" or "Looks like they just ordered a new door for employee entrance out back because the old one wasn't working properly"...

    Rolling Investigation: 4d6(19)+wild die(3) = 22

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((A skill or that equals the difficulty number is a pass. Just realized I worded the rule wrong originally, so I corrected it in the second post.))

    Chen:
    You see about 8 other humanoid persons in the vicinity, various casual and work clothes but nothing that stands out as a uniform, nor any jackets with some kind of Fosnoir logo or nametag.

    Mons Jiru:
    Asides from the floorplan, the records picked out and dumped onto your datapad by the retrieval program are only a small handful of municipal registration entires and aerial photographs; the files it analyzed to get this evidence is either hidden away or still on the terminal. It would take a little bit of Computer Programming skill to get the program to upload everything, and a solid amount of skill to bypass the kiosk's interface and do the same search manually (now that you know which building to look for).

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Look, as much fun as going in guns blazing would be, I think that's just a good way to get ourselves killed. Getting ahold of a Fasnoir badge would be ideal, but since we're short on time, we might not be able to do that either. I might be able to find a way around the scanners, let me just think for a second."
    I don't know if this would be a knowledge roll or a security roll to try and figure out if I can bypass the security check without knowing exactly what it is. I'm not looking for anything super specific, but I'm trying to come up with a plan that would give me some measure of confidence that I either can or can't just walk up to the scanner and slice it.

    Security: 4d6+1d6.open(6)=18

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Well, there's some hardworking decent folks milling about over there... maybe one of them works for Fosnoir." said Chen, nodding toward eight nearby humanoids. "Maybe someone a little less threatening than me or the bountykiller here could try and chat with them and pocket a code cylinder... since y'all seem somewhat against pointing guns at people."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((A good Security roll should enable you for some tips and background info, as well as a qualitative estimate of difficulty. The skill mostly covers physical locks and security systems but disabling scanners can fall into it.))

    If it's a code cylinder entrance like Chen says, (which Loell can easily see himself on the map ((I rolled a success for you)), then deactivating or tricking it temporarily it most likely doable. It will require slicing directly into its receiver and duping a false code; probably a difficult task, but after that the scanner itself should just need a couple simple tweaks. With some time and effort a skilled tech with tools like Loell could likely get the group through once.

    EDIT: ((I looked over the Attribute section and a lot of skills suggest 'familiarity with procedures' and types of systems as a use. I also decided a Computer Programming/Repair roll plus a lesser Security roll to hack then bypass the scanner would be better than one big important 'crack a lock by generating a huge number' Security roll. Breaking down the challenge always helps))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "I think I can get us in without raising too much fuss. I don't know what security will be like without having access to the security station, but if we go through back ways or can manage to get into one of the security stations, I should be able to give us free run of the place. But hey, nothing's ever easy, so I bet you'll get to shoot someone after all."

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    New day, new round. Good amount of discussion so far, no point in shoving it along (yay no walls of text). The schedule gives a good place for some minor passage of time and new events, so there's always opportunity for that. This round ends Wednesday 11:00PM CST.

    Our characters have been standing at this dimly-lit street corner for a couple minutes now. Pedestrians have shuffled by and a rickety three-wheeled groundcar chugged down the street and out of earshot in the meantime. For the moment nobody else is around.

    Anyone looking over the images and visually scanning the darkening skyline can easily spot the building in question; it's within roughly a kilometer of here or less, maybe a 15 minute walk. There hasn't appeared to be any public transports around and the kiosk's pages fervently promote the city as traversable entirely on foot.

    ((I'd like a positive confirmation of who has uploaded the FF address and floorplans so far, and who else intends to take 10-20 seconds to get it themselves. I'll also reiterate (or properly emphasize) that these offices were said to be in an unmarked facility; the Presidente's man gave you a program that would deduct which one is it via public record. Not everyone's character looked over that program and might just know it'll give them a map, however.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I'm definitely getting the plans. While we're standing around getting situated, I'm looking over the datafiles and trying to come up with a plan to get us inside without getting shot.))

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • DenadaDenada regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Since Cal doesn't have a datapad, he's looking over someone's shoulder. And since he's not the most technical person in the galaxy, he's pretty much just waiting for them to decide how we're getting in.))

    Denada on
  • nefffffffffffnefffffffffff regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Moose looked up from his datapad, after staring at his own copy of the floorplans and map.

    "Security at the front door looks tough. I noticed that there is a loading dock at the back entrance, maybe we could get in through there somehow."

    He put his datapad away.

    "maybe we could make like we were delivering something? Get them to just let us in?"

    He removed a flask from his pocket and took a long swig off of it.

    "Still, I don't know if we will have time to gether the resources required to pull something like that off. Most of these suggestions are either too time consuming or result in serious risk to life and limb. Lets head over there and check out this building. Maybe another option will make itself apparent that isn't on this floorplan. Maybe there is a sewer we could enter through? Who knows."

    nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Yeah, yeah, sewers are awesome. I still think we should let gearhead over there see if he can screw with their security. It's just a cylinder scanner, I'll bet you 10 credits he can do it."

    Chen's attention faded away from the technical discussion. He elbowed Mons and pointed to a woman walking buy.

    "Check the legs on that one, bountykiller. She could probably crack your helmet with those. Speaking of... what do you do if you have to, like, sneeze? Seems inconvenient."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I know you said Jayne Cobb and Firefly meshes well with a fringe adventure like this but yesterday I started picturing Animal Mother and now I can't not see it. No wonder nobody wants to approach the building yet. :P ))

    ((Which is really weird because I wrote up Chen Kalmurra's template with a reserved, clean-cut, guy who wants to do the right thing in mind. I knew I left the pregens' personality/motivations blank for a reason.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • El SkidEl Skid regular The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    "Yeah, yeah, sewers are awesome. I still think we should let gearhead over there see if he can screw with their security. It's just a cylinder scanner, I'll bet you 10 credits he can do it."

    Chen's attention faded away from the technical discussion. He elbowed Mons and pointed to a woman walking buy.

    "Check the legs on that one, bountykiller. She could probably crack your helmet with those. Speaking of... what do you do if you have to, like, sneeze? Seems inconvenient."

    Mons Jiru also started tuning out of the technical discussion when it became clear that they were leaning away from talking their way through.

    "I've had people with biceps rounder than those try to get through my helmet, and noone has managed it yet. Sure, the helmet has some drawback, but they're nothing compared to the advantages. For instance...if I happen to run across the guards in here and they were breathing the same air as everyone else, a bit of nerve gas would probably be pretty inconvenient for em. Not for me, though!"

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Nerve gas? Karking murglaks, man, I hope you don't carry that business around with you."

    Chen continued to watch the crowd.

    "Maybe I shoulda got me a helmet."
    man now that you mention it, U'ko, i totally see it... it like works with his equipment and everything:

    animalmotherqe1.jpg

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((That does leave the question about your helmet, which I was going to ask at some point. It was included as part of the combat armor for the template's equipment, but we can omit that and add 400 credits to your funds (I guess they were in your other pocket the whole time). I'll assume the breath mask and goggles are separate items, then.))

    ((I'll be away from the board from now until the end of the day.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((i assumed the helmet, since it had the "visor" thing, was open-faced with a visor that could be put down, maybe similar to what rebel troops wear. but i like the goggles and breath mask idea, i think that's cool.))

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "It seems to me like the loading dock is probably the best bet for getting in unnoticed. If we're lucky, there'll be a terminal around somewhere that would let me access the cameras and mess them around a bit. You're right though, we should scope this place out. We don't have long, so we need to get moving soon."

    ((Well, I'm now stuck in the mindset of RPing with Jayne. Not that that's a bad thing...))

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • El SkidEl Skid regular The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "We could also arrange a diversion of sorts. Maybe have someone heavily armed and yet not suspicious enough to raise an alarm over... like perhaps a bounty hunter in full armour?.... show up at their front door and start asking questions loudly while some tech-savy people snuck in the back way. That might keep the security guards watching the front door cameras instead of the back doors and hallways."

    "Think that might help buy you folks a bit more time?"

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Good progress today, everyone posted, things seem to be moving toward a solid strategy. I'll add some surrounding goings-on if I feel the need over Thursday, but I think I only need to be available to answer questions. This round ends Thursday 11:00PM CST.

    (()You spend a few more moments settling on a point of entry while your GM enjoys a Michelob AmberBock))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • nefffffffffffnefffffffffff regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "I still think that the back entrance is our best bet, since we wont have to pass by a security office like we would with the front. I also like your idea of a distraction."

    Moose takes another swig from his flask, then puts it away.

    "Lets get rolling."

    nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Distraction, huh?"

    Chen takes a look at Jiru.

    "Flip you for which of us takes the front door?"

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Sounds perfect to me. If you two want to keep the security personnel distracted for a few minutes while the rest of us slip around the back, I'll try and give them a bit of a 'security breach' somewhere out of the way that they'll have to take care of. They'll probably leave one, maybe two guys to guard the door, which you should be able to take care of pretty easily, and once we have the security station, we'll have free reign of the building."

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • El SkidEl Skid regular The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    "Distraction, huh?"

    Chen takes a look at Jiru.

    "Flip you for which of us takes the front door?"

    "I was thinking of something along the lines of a non-lethal distraction, keep em talking and watching. Think you could handle that, Chen? Because if they call the police and/or goon squad on you, you'll have to run pretty damned fast to survive. "

    "Besides, you'd look less suspicious on the corridor cameras with some sort of fake ID badge and a mug of something hot than I would in this thing." MJ pauses momentarily for thought.

    "Also, I'll need the name of someone who works there if I'm going to distract em properly."

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Run? Is that some kinda joke?"

    Chen stuffed his blaster carbine into the empty bag, keeping it slightly open in case he needed to draw it. He took of his bandolier and begrudgingly put it into the bag, too... giving it a hard look like he hated to part with it. He grabbed his goggles and pulled them over his eyes.

    "Now I just need some kinda fake ID badge. Since y'all are non-violent types... I'll give somebody a chance to find me one before I have to rough a fella up for it."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Is this empty bag we're talking about the storage drive satchel, or something bigger? The satchel snugly holds the drive, more like a laptop carrying case or a lunch bag, and is only 'hefty' relative to SW's typical handheld devices; maybe 10x8x18 inches externally if I have to quantify it. Definitely not like a backpack. I'm sure it'll hold those items once emptied, but they're going to stick out.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((alright when you said hefty i was thinking like you know... hefty. as in "large in amount, extent or degree"... as in your IC post -- "tall polycloth satchel with a shoulder strap on the floor in front of him, it lands with a thud"))

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • DenadaDenada regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "I'll go with Harek to the back entrance. You should have backup if something goes wrong." Satisfied with the team's plan, he adjusts his wrap to better conceal his weapons.

    Denada on
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Horseshoe wrote: »
    ((alright when you said hefty i was thinking like you know... hefty. as in "large in amount, extent or degree"... as in your IC post -- "tall polycloth satchel with a shoulder strap on the floor in front of him, it lands with a thud"))

    ((Yeah sorry about that, I meant to describe it like that relative to a satchel, like a book satchel. The drive itself it pretty damn heavy, though, maybe 8-10 kilos. I didn't want to elaborate at the time with extra descrptions, I was trying to rap up the narration.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Damn it, this isn't going to fit. Here --"

    Chen tossed the bag to Harek, who stumbled as it thumped into his chest. He threw his bandolier and the strap to his carbine over his shoulders.

    "I'll just walk up strapped. Kark 'em."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid regular The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "So to sum up- it sounds like the current plan is for me to go in the front and distract them while some or all the others break in the back and get what we came for. For my part, I'd like us to get the following: a few sets of realistic-looking ID (at least from a camera's point of view), and the name of someone who actually works there (a low-level tech or something, ideally)." Pausing for a moment while a pedestrian walks into earshot, MJ finishes up: "Anyone got any more suggestions or kit they want? I'm sure between us we can whip up the stuff we need pretty quick."

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This round ends Friday 11:00PM CST. Looks like three players are ready to move out, while El Skid and Horseshoe are sorting out the nature of their 'distraction'. We can probably move the scene after this round as being across the street from FF's building.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz regular Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I'm pretty set for what I need to do as far as equipment and props go, I just want to do some looking around once we get to the building to see if I can see any cameras and whatnot that might get us pinched before the plan gets off the ground.))

    "I'm ready to go whenever you guys are. Some IDs wouldn't be a bad idea...I'll see if I can find some information about uniforms or maybe even pick up a couple of badges that might work. I'll meet you across from the FF building in an hour."

    ((Just to clarify, what time is it and what sort of timeframe do we have? If taking that long to scout and try and get some materials together isn't feasible and I don't know, just tell me and I can adapt. As it is, I'll go ahead and make another pair of streetwise and investigation rolls to see what I can find out.

    Streetwise: 3d6+1d6.open(6)+1=13 Oh god, that is a piss poor roll
    Investigation: 3d6+1d6.open(6)=16 A bit better))

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
Sign In or Register to comment.