Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Game ON] Star Wars RPG: a slick WEG D6 adventure starts on page 4

123578

Posts

  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Or... me and the bountykiller here could pretend to get in a fuss in fronta their establishment. And we wouldn't need any fake ID's for that. I'm guessing that might get their attention. I'm just thinkin' out loud here, though."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Mad Jazz wrote: »
    ((I'm pretty set for what I need to do as far as equipment and props go, I just want to do some looking around once we get to the building to see if I can see any cameras and whatnot that might get us pinched before the plan gets off the ground.))

    ((Floorplans indicate there aren't any outside cameras but there are ones positioned to watch the loading dock garage door, the hallway in front of the lobby & security station, the shuttlepad and just inside the 4th floor entrance, so those will require sneaking past and/or disabling.))
    ((Just to clarify, what time is it and what sort of timeframe do we have? If taking that long to scout and try and get some materials together isn't feasible and I don't know, just tell me and I can adapt. As it is, I'll go ahead and make another pair of streetwise and investigation rolls to see what I can find out.

    ((The local time is given as about 15:30, the kiosk might note Tajjoy has a 20-hour day. Your pilot suggested 3-4 hours as the maximum time before the spaceport authorities crack down on him, so an hour to drop questions about business in an unmarked building on an unfamiliar planet is going to be both quite an ordeal but pushing your window of opportunity. I suppose it all depends on how much linger it'd take to get in and out after that. Streetwise is knowledge of the criminal scene, and what you'd be looking up is mundane enough to fall under Business or just plain Search. I'd like a roll for Business either way at least.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The group paused for a moment and looked at Chen, apparently a bit unsure of whether or not he was making some kind of joke.

    "Nobody has an answer for that? Well then kark it. We're short on time, let's just do this thing and stop fussin' about like a buncha kriffin' old ladies. C'mon, bountykiller. Let's go and improvise sumthin'."

    Chen adjusts his bandolier and casually rests his arm on the low-slung blaster carbine, and begins stomping toward the front of the building with determination. He waves his had for Jiyu to follow, ignoring any protests from the group as his internal monologue deafens his ears.

    From one side of the law to the other. Chizk... that bountykiller better not be snowin' us or we're in a heap of trouble. But I reckon somebody has to get these shriks thinkin' like criminals... might as well be me.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Ok, cool. Belay that hour, then...just as well my rolls weren't great))

    "Works for me. Give me 3 minutes to get around back and get set up before you start your distraction, then we'll be in."

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "I'll stick with you Harek"

    nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This round ends Monday 11:00PM CST. I realize I'm later than usual, but it's rather late in the evening for me to whip up a proper narrative. Sufficed to say about 10-15 minutes have passed and you've arrived within ~20 meters of Fosnoir's offices. I'll get some kind of diagram for the street in front of the lobby and the loading dock tomorrow. Feel free to ask about the surroundings and specific things you're looking for and attempting so I can direct my attention to those concerns and actions first thing.

    Again, sorry about the delays. I suppose the weekends are a little more sporadic for me, but I planned this game assuming we'd get about 5 full turns a week, so the game is still running smoothly as I intended.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Woo. Not alot going on in here :(

    My thought is as follows: MJ goes in and speaks to one of the security guards, attempting (not TOO successfully) to bribe him into giving information about an employee, where they live and work etc, hinting the employee has been doing some illegal stuff that hurts someone powerful, but is also probably against his own company. Might throw in info he's selling inferior weapons if pressed. He'll do his best to keep the guard occupied, but also be fairly careless about letting the security cameras pick up money changing hands. Chen will be out in the bushes, and if MJ gives the signal and/or Chen gets tired of waiting, Chen will bust in and raise a fuss, further occupying the guards.

    We'll be trying to walk a thin line of a) keeping the guards' attentions on us, while b) taking as much time as possible dong so, and c) not getting them scared or suspicious enough to call in goons, although honestly calling in the security guards from upstairs would be a bonus.

    This'll hopefully leave the others to bust in the back way using technical savvy and get what they need. If an alarm is raised, Chen and MJ can take out the guards and bust in to help em.

    This is the final draft of my master plan, anyone want to make modifications and/or tell MJ to shut the hell up? :P

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "That is as good a plan as any. I'll accompany Harek to the back, should your diversion prove insufficient," Cal adjusts his cloth again and looks at the sky. "We only have a few more hours before our ship needs to leave. We should make haste."

    Denada on
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I was thinking if I could get into the security system I could give the security goons a false alarm to run off and check out. A better alternative might just be disabling their comms and letting the musclemen knock them down and tie them up or something. My concern is getting caught on camera while we're running around pilfering things. I'll go with the will of the group on this one though.

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    El Skid wrote: »
    Woo. Not alot going on in here :(

    My thought is as follows: MJ goes in and speaks to one of the security guards, attempting (not TOO successfully) to bribe him into giving information about an employee, where they live and work etc, hinting the employee has been doing some illegal stuff that hurts someone powerful, but is also probably against his own company. Might throw in info he's selling inferior weapons if pressed. He'll do his best to keep the guard occupied, but also be fairly careless about letting the security cameras pick up money changing hands. Chen will be out in the bushes, and if MJ gives the signal and/or Chen gets tired of waiting, Chen will bust in and raise a fuss, further occupying the guards.

    We'll be trying to walk a thin line of a) keeping the guards' attentions on us, while b) taking as much time as possible dong so, and c) not getting them scared or suspicious enough to call in goons, although honestly calling in the security guards from upstairs would be a bonus.

    This'll hopefully leave the others to bust in the back way using technical savvy and get what they need. If an alarm is raised, Chen and MJ can take out the guards and bust in to help em.

    This is the final draft of my master plan, anyone want to make modifications and/or tell MJ to shut the hell up? :P

    Chen will go with it. And he doesn't have a problem with busting in if things look bad. If all else fails use the comlink and say something relevant to your bluff. Chen will know that if he hears anything strange he ought to head in and start a ruckus.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Moose is with you. He just wants to get this done with and get a fucking drink.

    nefffffffffff on
    camo_sig2.png
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Whoops, sorry about the delay, folks! I had a bunch of things I was doing Friday-Saturday and I wasn't on my PC long enough to churn out a post. I'll read your responses now, describe the location, and resolve your actions from yesterday. I'll give us an extra day for today's turn.))

    The front entrance (South side):
    The building appears to be quiet and devoid of activity, asides from light shining through most windows. The lawn is simply coarse sand and gravel, 10 meters wide between the building and the roadway, with a paved footpath leading up the the entrance. A couple streetlights peer down over the roofed lobby entrance, its transplex walls and sliding front door revealing the inside door and its rank code scanner console.

    When Mons Jiru enters:
    The front door slides open by proximity as you approach, while the inside door remains shut as expected. You can peer through the transparent door and see some of the interior hallway, including the stairs. It's all rather immaculate and cozy, like a local doctor's office. Presumably there is a security holocamera around there which can at least see part of you right now.

    After a handful of seconds a voice chimes over the scanner's built-in comm. "Excuse me can I help you?"

    The loading docks (East side):
    The road curves around the southeast corner of the building and passed the paved lot of the loading dock. The lot is large enough for a speeder truck to turn around and pull up to the loading doors, plus a few more to park (one sits on the far north end of the lot, parked silently). There is a set of stairs alongside the building that leads up to a personnel door, adjacent to the big loading door. This door possesses a code cylinder scanner. There are outside lights brightly flooding this side of the building but there do not appear to be any security cameras.

    Harek Loell can approach the door and attempt to crack the scanner at this point. This will be one Computer Programming/Repair roll (this will take several rounds) followed by a Security roll (this will take a round or two). The whole procedure will take a full minute if you chose to prepare.

    Preparing skills: You may add +1D to a skill roll if you can take twice as much time to perform the task. This pertains to many Technical & Knowledge skills but can apply whenever time is a factor, such as aiming with a gun. It definitely does not apply to immediate reactions like dodge or parry.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    As Harek leads his small contingent around the back of the building, he sends a quiet message to the bounty hunter and merc out front;

    "Ok guys, it shouldn't take me long to get in the door. Once I'm in, I'll try to find a way to get you in too, hopefully without killing anyone."

    Keeping his head on a swivel, Harek moves in a quick but casual manner toward the rear door, motioning the other(s?) to follow.

    "Alright, just give me a minute and we'll be in"

    ((I'm definitely taking the time to prepare this one...the last thing we need is a frakking security alarm.

    Straight tech for the computer programming/repair: 4d6+1d6.open(6)=18
    Security:5d6+1d6.open(6)=20

    Oy, I hope that's enough.))

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Jeepers, Invisible Castle really likes 2s and 6s))


    Harek Loell:
    You're feeling really confident about your progress. Right off the bat, you successfully hack in using a couple security tools with your datapad, and start delving the code-recognition circuits for acceptable sequences. This should net you a valid number once you finish, which you can then use to basically bypass the receiver and force the system to open the door.

    Which means you'll be able to open the door undetected without it registering as having been opened in the first place. You'll do this successfully, fairly easily in fact with the security toolkit you brought along.

    Now the real question is how well our mercenary does bluffing his way at the front door, and for how long.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Leaving his com on so that Chen can hear what is going on, MJ looks into the closed entryway and nods. "I'm looking for an employee of yours, name he goes by is Jorg Damar. Would you mind calling him down here, please?"

    "Hold on" says the guard, "Let me check our employee registry... Nope, I don't see a Jorg Damar on our payroll."

    Pausing dramatically, MJ curses: "Yeah, I figured the piss-ant wouldn't use his real name. He's been really quite a bad boy, and I really would like to...talk with him. If someone in there could...help me pursue some inquiries, I'm sure you'd find me most...thankful." Just then, a loud noise outside will "startle" him, and he whips around to face outside, his hand going to his holster, before he realizes its nothing and calms down.
    MJ wants to walk a VERY thin line- he wants to appear quite sincere and generous in his offer, but at the same time he'll want them to take him seriously as a security threat.

    Persuasion roll: 4d6+1d6.open(6)=12.

    Holy balls that was a crappy roll >_<

    ((Well, at least IC is rolling alot of 2s. Not so much on the 6s for me :( ))

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Bad news is that is an underwhelming Persuasion roll. The good news is I'd like you to instead make a Con roll to resolve your attempt at lying.))

    ((Persuasion pertains to convincing NPCs to do something with a bit of reasoning, the difficulty going down or up one level depending on the sincerity or dishonesty of your intention (whether you really wanted to question the employee or if you just wanted to rough him up, for example). But since 'Jorg Damar' hasn't done any crimes and he's completely made up, it's an outright Con.))

    EDIT: Nevermind, I rolled for you; a 15.

    "Sir, I can't let you inside under those circumstances. If you don't have an employee's name there's not much we can do to help you."

    Don't forget that spending a Character Point on a roll is always an option. You start with 5 and get 10-15 for a full adventure, so don't feel restricted from using a couple for 'important' rolls you feel the need to pass but rolled badly or seemed to not roll high enough. You can spend up to 2 for a skill, chose to add them any time before rolling or before I declare the result, and like the Wild Die they are open/exploding dice.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I am totally out of practice playing a charismatic character...and apparently my dice are too. I'll assume the 12 I rolled earlier is actually used on my NEXT persuasion roll, just to quicken things along.)).

    "Listen, fella. I don't even need to come inside. I'm sure one of you fine chaps would be willing to come on outside here? I obviously need some help with names, and I'm sure you'll find I can be quite... helpful to people who are helpful to me. Maybe someone in there has a coffee break coming up and could talk with me?"

    There is a slight pause at the other end of the line. "Listen, I dunno who you are or what you're trying to pull, but if you don't have any business here, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Apparently the guards are not so much buying his act.

    Time for plan b then- if they won't talk anymore, we can simulate some action out here. he thought. "Listen, you bugger..."he started, stating the call sign for Chen.

    Well, that went poorly. Let's see how well Chen can improvise.

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((As I probably suggested earlier, players RPing NPCs rubs me wrong almost as much as the GM speaking on the PCs' behalf. You ultimately don't know how they're going to act (you definitely haven't considered their likely procedures with Business/Law Enforcement) nor how the GM is going to adjust to your continued RPing (which has a lot of influence on the dice). I ultimately didn't have a problem the last time (because there's really no other way to reply, and the point was your 2nd request and not the 1st), but I'd have to go pull my GameMaster weight and revise their response. I'll leave it as-is, treating the Con to talk to you about an employee (in or out of the lobby) as a fail.))

    ((Anyway, this would normally be when the round ends for the day, but of course due to the mess of the weekend I updated late and a couple players should be given time to react to the new scene. I'll stick to continuing this till Monday like I previously stated. We'll see how Chen responds and what Cal and Moose are doing before taking another step (if it's even needed).))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dang you guys, dang. But oh well, no biggie, things happen (I was at my LGS's boardgame night playing BSG). This round ends Tuesday 11:00PM CST.

    Without a chime or notification Loell gets the door to open up.

    Meanwhile, Mons Jiru waits upon his 'diversion' while security waits for him to leave first.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Quetly, Harek motioned the other(s?) to follow him inside as the door slides open without a sound. Looking around the loading dock, he keeps his eye out for a console from which he might be able to access the security system.

    "Ok, I need a terminal I can get blueprints and security from. I don't know how long MJ and Chen will be able to hold the guards' attention, so we need to find one double-quick. Spread out and let me know if you see anything that might work."

    ((Basically, I'm looking around for anything that I think I can use to...well, what I said above. We're in the loading dock, right? I assume there's some sort of console there to track inventory and whatnot, so that's what I'm looking for first. Should I roll for that? I also want to keep an eye out for security cameras that might get us in trouble, so let me know what sort of dice manipulation I need to get into.

    Also, I'm still not entirely sure who's back here with me, so I'm making my rp a little vague until I figure it out.))

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Moose and Cal should be heading into the loading dock area along with Harek, still backing him up. Chen and Mons are at the front. Go ahead and Search for a usable terminal.))

    There's a security camera about 2 meters off the ground, pointed at the loading dock doors and the personnel door you just entered.
    ((I'd like a Sneak check from everyone, as welll))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I'm not sure I did this roll right. I think it's actually a 7. Which is bad. A 9 isn't much better though, so it doesn't matter probably.

    Sneak Roll. (3d6+1d6.open(6)=9)

    And the Search roll, which I think I also did wrong but after re-reading the rules I think I get how to roll now (should have done 2d6+1d6.open(6) I think):

    Search Roll. (3d6.open(6)=16)))

    Denada on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Denada wrote: »

    And the Search roll, which I think I also did wrong but after re-reading the rules I think I get how to roll now (should have done 2d6+1d6.open(6) I think):

    Search Roll. (3d6.open(6)=16)))

    Yeah, looking at that it probably should be a 3+6+3=12 (the middle die not exploding)

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I'll reroll those two; they're just plain not correct rolls of 3D Perception. 2d6+1d6.open(6) should cover both rolls in IC.))

    Roll results:
    23 for Sneak and 17 for Search. Came up witha bunch of 6s, including 3 times on the wild dice total.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Well that's much better. Should give it some IC flavor I guess.))

    Cal spots the security camera and crouches low, doing his best to stay out of sight. As he does so he scans the room, looking for any terminals that might be useful to his associate. He had been feeling fairly useless up until now, but at least he could still hide when necessary.

    Denada on
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The Kaleesh warrior slips through the open door, spots the camera and quickly moves out of its line of sight. Hopefully Chen and Mons have kept security busy enough to not be watching this entrance carefully, lest they notice the whole team moving inside.

    ((I'll have to sort out the layout of the loading rooms tonight. A lot of the main room is a sparse central unloading area but there are supply crates and packaged things stacked up here and there, with a couple forklift-like vehicles in sight.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The double doors at the front of the building open as a man wearing a bandolier with a satchel slung over one shoulder stalks through, looking at Mons Jiru with malice.

    "There you are you son of a bitch! Think you can cheat a fella at Sabacc and just make off with it, huh? I'm going to skin you alive, you karking greenhorn!"

    As Jiru caught himself from Chen's shove, he wondered for a moment just what his idea of 'pulling punches' might be.

    "Give me my creds back before I space you, you worthless piece a' hutt-smeg!"

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Both of you need to leave. Now." The guard on the comm sounds quite irate. After not getting a response from this now quite heated 'argument', two green-uniformed guards with blast vests come out from around the corner.

    The first one approaches and points demandingly towards the outside exit, his other hand on his pistol holster. "Break it up! Leave the premises now!" he shouts at the two hired-guns. The second, younger guard stands behind the first as backup, holding his blaster pistol pointed cautiously downward.

    ((Looks like Chen's additon to the con has turned a tad bit complicated. This is still going on while the other group unlocks and moves through the back entrance, so I'm trying to run a few rounds at the lobby as catch-up between now and tonight.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Oh no, I've been asked to leave. I'm so karking scared! I'm not goin' nowhere until this bishwag wermo coughs up my damn creds, flatfoot!"

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Im just curious... the inside door was locked, the outside open. Where are these guys standing now? On the other side of the closed door? In the open doorway?))

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Behind the shut door, and probably several meters back as to not trigger it opening; I would have meant to say the door is now open if they did. I suppose the guy is shouting fairly loudly to be heard over the sound-dampening. of the plexiglass))

    The sliding door is entirely see-through asides from the frame and a crossbar, but blasters should be able to shoot through it with little damage penalty, if either party decided to open fire.

    "Settle your fight outside! Get off the premises now!" He's definitely not agreeable to the current predicament.

    ((Another Perception attempt could be in order, especially attempting a different angle than simply Con. Knowledge's Intimidation might be another, just to throw out ideas for my players here.))

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Come out here and make me, tough guy."

    Chen sets a steely glare at the security guards before turning back to Jiru and continuing his tirade.
    Percepting ur mans: 3d6=15

    wild die: 1d6=4

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    MJ turns his head towards the guards: "Why don't you two stay out of this? We're having a nice discussion on the other side of the nice locked door- it's not like we're hurting anything! If you start shooting, though, there'll be trouble...for you. Now back off."
    Sure, we can try the intimidation thing. Intimidation = 2d6+1d6.open(6)+2 = 14 (5 on wild die)

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Oh ho ho, now this is fun.))

    The older guard shoots back that look old storekeeps give when he grabs two kids by their collars and throws them out of his bodega for shoplifting. He draws his blaster and steps within a meter of the inner door. It slides open witha a dull chime. The greener guard remains in the back, also pointing his gun at Chen.

    "I can mop your sorry hide off the floor or you can drag it out of here right now." He growls through his teeth, between forceful breaths.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Mad JazzMad Jazz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((What stat is sneak based off? if it's perception, I'll go ahead and hit it with a little bit of...this!
    2d6+1d6.open(6)=8

    Well shit. I guess I just jumped up and down in front of the camera with a big sign that reads, "hey, we're here to steal your things!"))

    Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((It's Perception (you're adjusting your actions based on who you perceive is watching/listening). We'll see what exactly happens with your result later and how Moose sneaks by when you're futzing about.))

    After cracking the ID scanner, Harek Loell follows Cal inside, wandering in after his stressful challenge and standing in full view for several seconds, as if completely forgetting that there are security cameras in key locations on each floor.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Chen smirks and lowers a shoulder, the satchel falling to the floor and leaving his blaster carbine clearly exposed.

    "Easy there grandpa... better make sure y'got that there pea-shooter set on stun... somebody might get hurt."

    Chen's eyes narrow as he growls the last few words, standing wide with his arms akimbo.
    Invis. castle isn't working for me U'ko. You can make the intimidation roll for me.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((4D Intimidation = 11. That'd be a pass, versus target's Willpower after modifiers. I'm assuming you're intimidating him into backing off, but it does raise the question of what you're doing next.))

    The middle-aged guard holds his aim for another three seconds, before sighing in defeat. He relaxes his stance a bit and takes two steps back.

    "Look, you still need to leave. A whole security team's coming down-" The door shuts again and cuts him short. The two guards just stand there for the moment.

    Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Chen turns back to Jiru and punches him in the gut, leaning down as if mocking him while the armored man is doubled over. Instead, he says in a whisper:

    "Security team on the way. I'd call that a successful distraction. How long we going to ride this thing out?"

    Note to self, he thought, don't punch a guy wearing armor in the stomach again.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Doubled over in mock pain, Mons Jiru whispers back "We ride it as long as we can. Besides, I thought you were okay with the goons getting called?" he smirked behind his mask.

    While straightening, he said out loud: "Okay, hold it. I don't want any trouble with a security team. Why don't we take this outside a ways?"

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
Sign In or Register to comment.