Options

Chinese people live out my nightmares

12357

Posts

  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    get out of my butt

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    spank tankspank tank Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Crugg boots hottest fashion item of 2009

    cruggs haha man that would be hot.

    spank tank on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    man you got your everyday decent pairs of sneakers that are comfortable look alright and go with most shit and can get a little beat up
    your fancy stylish pairs that you wear for occasions that may just be everyday sneakers if they are pretty nice and kept on good condition
    and your shitty sneakers that are more comfortable but beat up and maybe used to be everyday sneakers until you got newer ones and now you can trash these all you want

    aint no boots or thongs or sandals or anything involved
    like one other pair of black leather shoes for work maybe

    Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    Combiner81Combiner81 Collaborator Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hehe....ahhhh, Asians.

    Combiner81 on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    i have no doubt that cruggs exist already

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    crocs_uggs.jpg

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    They're beautiful

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    cruggs have been a fad in japan for like 3 years now we are so far behind the times

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    That's terrible.

    matthias00 on
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    wait

    these things exist?

    Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    the fuck

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Air wrote: »
    man you got your everyday decent pairs of sneakers that are comfortable look alright and go with most shit and can get a little beat up
    your fancy stylish pairs that you wear for occasions that may just be everyday sneakers if they are pretty nice and kept on good condition
    and your shitty sneakers that are more comfortable but beat up and maybe used to be everyday sneakers until you got newer ones and now you can trash these all you want

    aint no boots or thongs or sandals or anything involved
    like one other pair of black leather shoes for work maybe
    dude, sandals are great for when you just need to take the trash out or check the mail or something. I ain't putting no damn pair of socks on to be outside for 5 minutes

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Combiner81 wrote: »
    Hehe....ahhhh, Asians.

    :shock:

    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    spank tankspank tank Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    holy shit they exist. they're everything i imagined..and more

    spank tank on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    robothero wrote: »
    cruggs have been a fad in japan for like 3 years now we are so far behind the times

    japan is in the future

    FAQ on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i would wear those if the croc part came in lime green. all the comfort of corcs while still keeping you warm awww jeah. can i also have a frat sweatshirt with collars for popping? the ultimate in douchebaggery.

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    wait do frat dudes wear crocs now

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    i would wear those if they weren't so ridiculously ugly

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    awww i have a pair of bearpaw boots which are kind of like uggs
    they are like casual snow boots
    have you ever put those things on?
    i daresay nothing keeps your feet warmer or more comfortable than a pair of those boots

    especially around here where winter can be pretty damn cold.
    they're lined with fur and are insulated quite well.

    bottom line, when i'm outside in -10 degree weather, i don't give a shit how i look

    beavotron on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    thats why you fail as a girl

    i try to look pretty 24/7, especially when i'm pooping or when the weather is bad

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I want elephants feet shoes

    FAQ on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    thats why you fail as a girl

    i try to look pretty 24/7, especially when i'm pooping or when the weather is bad

    it's true, i do fail as a girl :(:(:(

    beavotron on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I wore sneakers outside during white juan

    boots are for sissies

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wren wrote: »
    I wore sneakers outside during white juan

    boots are for sissies

    white juan was awesome i want that to happen again
    minus all those old people dying because that was kind of sad

    beavotron on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    i have a nice pair of ugg slippers but they aint no ugly boots


    ugg-ascot.jpg

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    robothero wrote: »
    i have a nice pair of ugg slippers but they aint no ugly boots


    ugg-ascot.jpg

    mine are these:
    AAAAAouQRZAAAAAAAFpiqg.jpg
    warm and cozy

    beavotron on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    Wren wrote: »
    I wore sneakers outside during white juan

    boots are for sissies

    white juan was awesome i want that to happen again
    minus all those old people dying because that was kind of sad

    I was walking down quinpool with a friend and there was this fire truck stuck in a snow drift with a bunch of firemen trying to dig it out. it was so awesome but yet also bad because I guess they had to go somewhere probably.

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    beavotron wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »
    i have a nice pair of ugg slippers but they aint no ugly boots


    mine are these:

    warm and cozy



    when you wear them do you tuck your blue jeans inside the uggs or outside the uggs

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    people who wear uggs or crocs in public should be stripped of their right to vote and hold private property as they clearly are not mentally sound and capable of taking care of themselves

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wren wrote: »
    beavotron wrote: »
    Wren wrote: »
    I wore sneakers outside during white juan

    boots are for sissies

    white juan was awesome i want that to happen again
    minus all those old people dying because that was kind of sad

    I was walking down quinpool with a friend and there was this fire truck stuck in a snow drift with a bunch of firemen trying to dig it out. it was so awesome but yet also bad because I guess they had to go somewhere probably.

    a guy on my street was in the news because the snow plows had plowed all of the snow onto his yard, so he had like a 14 foot drift on his lawn
    and the city fined him and told him he had to remove it because it was obstructing view from the street.

    we all signed a petition because they put the snow there in the first place those dicks

    at my mom's house, the snow covered our first floor window, so we could jump out of the second story and slide down.
    amazing times.

    beavotron on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I have no purely comfort clothes, I hate waking up on a cold sunday morning and putting on a shirt

    FAQ on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    people who wear uggs or crocs in public should be stripped of their right to vote and hold private property as they clearly are not mentally sound and capable of taking care of themselves

    crocs maybe because they don't actually serve any practical purpose
    but living in canada, bearpaws (which are like uggs) are the warmest boots i could find for a practical price.
    the next step up were these massive boat boots

    they are extremely extremely warm.
    and it gets extremely extremely cold here.

    beavotron on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    halifax is TERRIBLE about snow removal. they are supposed to shovel ALL roads on ALL bus routes. of course they don't. then they fine you if YOU don't.

    HOW DARE YOU NOT DO OUR JOB, THAT'LL BE 250 DOLLARS

    I mean all the streets around city hall are pristine of course

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    then live someplace civilized, Nanook of the north

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Wren wrote: »
    halifax is TERRIBLE about snow removal. they are supposed to shovel ALL roads on ALL bus routes. of course they don't. then they fine you if YOU don't.

    HOW DARE YOU NOT DO OUR JOB, THAT'LL BE 250 DOLLARS

    I mean all the streets around city hall are pristine of course

    yeah it's fucked

    and screw you dru
    tonight i'm going caribou hunting
    my boots will serve me well

    beavotron on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    my comfort clothes are grey hoodie and dark blue sweatpants that i am loathe to change out of once the weekend hits. also, a baltimore ravens haloti ngata jersey i wear on sundays. i need a nice onesie

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited December 2008
    but still if you tuck your pants into the uggs its just not very classy. especially if you wear them every day so they are all worn down and dirty looking and you look like a cross between a harlot and a bum.

    also sweatpants and uggs are awful

    Unknown User on
  • Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    beavo thinks it's cold where she lives

    Baker Act the bitch

    edit: I love you, Dru. You make me giggle

    Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    man there are colder places in canada, but at least those are dry colds.

    Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    robothero wrote: »
    but still if you tuck your pants into the uggs its just not very classy. especially if you wear them every day so they are all worn down and dirty looking and you look like a cross between a harlot and a bum.

    also sweatpants and uggs are awful

    i don't wear sweatpants
    they are awful

    i wear skinny jeans though
    they will not tuck over these boots
    also tucking your pants in keeps snow from touching your legs if you can't put them over the boots. you tuck your pants right into your socks

    these are all things that became trends that you hate but were started because it was a practical thing to do in very cold weather
    when i wear normal jeans with boots, i cuff them, and pull my ugly socks up really high
    it is the epitome of high fashion.

    edit: if it's super cold, snow pants will fit over them

    beavotron on
Sign In or Register to comment.