As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

What is that effect? Is it photoshop?

senereetasenereeta Registered User new member
edited December 2008 in Artist's Corner
I recently saw a website with a very nice effect in a photo. It actually can reflect the same image in the bottom of the picture. Like when you go to the field and in the shore of a lake you can see the reflex of a mountain on the water. What is that effect? Is it photoshop?

senereeta on


This discussion has been closed.