As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post Secret

GameGrrlGameGrrl Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Social Entropy++
This has been on my mind a lot lately and I was thinking of making a thread in H/A about it but after seeing the thread by Gabbo Gabbo Gabbo i think that maybe a thread like this could help more people than just me.

Okay, the way this thread works is kind of like post secret or group hug - post your confessions and stories in spoilers so they stay anonymous... and don't click on a spoiler unless you promise to love and support the writer with genuine compassion and care.

DON'T CLICK THIS UNLESS YOU PROMISE TO BE SUPPORTIVE AFTERWARDS - YOU CAN BE HATERS IN ANOTHER THREAD
okay so me and my ex-bf Tyler never actually had sex. I know I told some people here that i did sleep with him but I didnt - although we got really close two times. The first time was after semi-formal before we really started dating and he wanted to get w. me at my friend Ryan's after party. Tyler was drunk but I dont drink becasue a lot of my friends dont believe in it or are straightedge. so after everyone just crashed at ryans house and was asleep for the night tyler woke me up and seriously it felt like i was still dreaming... he was whispering in my ear that he had always liked me and he was just caressing me gently as i slept... I think I fell in love with him at that moment and we fooled around a little that night but that is for another story ^___^ anyway needless to say he made me his gf that night.

the next time was right before we broke up - part of me felt that i was ready to go all the way with him but I think i was really just afraid he was getting bored with me so I told him we could do it. we spent the entire day together that day and he was being so sweet the entire day, we were playing okami together and he took me out for ice cream and I was just in my head like 'here's a guy that finally cares about ME' but I guess i wasn't right about that.. neway that night my mom was out with some ppl from work so i told tyler he could stay over for the night and he just smiled at me since he knew what i had planed for the night. This next bit is kinda difficult but well we started making out, and things got hot and heavy and I knew he was ready and kept trying to start doing it but i was still scared so i just wanted him to keep making out with me butI guess I got too scared for him so he just said he was going to do it and i was like 'no you can't' and he just stopped and looked at me like i was dead and said 'what the fuck, why did you even ask me to stay over then' so i don't know if it was just because i led him on then told him no..

so he left that night and the next day im feeling horrible and my friend madison calls up and we go play some DDR and afterwards when were out at the mall we see tyler there with his friends and at first he doesn't see me but then his friend bryan (who is a complete dick) sees me and points me out and they come over... and then tyler just asks me what's up and bryan was like 'I HEARD YOU TWO HAD SEX LAST NIGHT' and tyler was just like yeah... and i don't know why but i said yeah too because everyone was looking at me

so now... everyone thinks that i had sex with tyler but I never did. and then tyler and I broke up the week after that because he knew that he could have sex with Amanda because she doesn't have any self-respect. so i have to keep on telling people tyler was my first and I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm actually with a guy who thinks I'm not a virgin when I am... and it's killing me.... and I know it wasnt right but it always makes me think that if i hadn't been so scared then maybe he'd still be in love with me

so that's my story... if you guys want to get some stuff off your chests, I'll be there for you too.

GameGrrl on

• Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    ....um....a spoiler tag is not an acceptable way to keep information anonymous or private.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    Wise_aWise_a Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I think you might have the idea of anonymous mixed up.

Even though its in a spoiler, if we read it we can still know who its from.

Wise_a on
  • Options
    Winston ChurchillWinston Churchill __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Can we get this locked?

Winston Churchill on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] If you're Jesus and you know it, clap your hands.
  • Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    good luck with this i guess, but spoilers don't make your post like... anonymous

redfenix on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2008
    it's a decent idea for a thread, but i think you need to work on your implementation.

Orikaeshigitae on
This discussion has been closed.