As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hair Growth

KrayzieKrayzie Registered User regular
edited November 2006 in Help / Advice Forum
I know this sounds ridiculous but, is there any way to make hair grow faster? I did a quick search and there seems to be quite a bit of shampoos that make this claim, are they bs? I'm pretty sure nothing can be done to speed hair growth but, I am hopeful. Maybe there's some tips haircare wise that would encourage faster growth? Any help would be much appreciated.

Krayzie on

• Options
    GigatonGigaton Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Don't worry, you'll get hair "down there" when the time is right. God shouldn't be rushed.

Seriously, though. I've seen advertisements for cream to make nails grow faster, but nothing on hair. All of the hair stuff I see is to just make it thicker so it looks like you have more.

Gigaton on
  • Options
    KrayzieKrayzie Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    oh well, it was worth a shot. my buddy shaved my head the other night and i was hoping to remedy it fast.. guess imma try the bald look.

Krayzie on
  • Options
    ZeonZeon Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    MSM, which has something to do with onions, makes hair grow faster apparently. I dont know if its true but a lot of websites claim it, and its ingested instead of putting it in your hair, so it makes more sense. You can buy it as a supplement at health food stores.

Zeon on
    btworbanner.jpg
    Check out my band, click the banner.