Options

Phalla V: The Planning (SIGN-UP INFO ON PG 3)

1235»

• Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    !sign up

if it's not too late

I've been in all the D&D ones

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    !sign up

if it's not too late

I've been in all the D&D ones

Wrong thread. :-P

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Wow, I completely forgot about Thanksgiving too.

Out of curiosity, how much weight is being given to "signed up early" vs. "only been in a few games" when determining who's in?

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Roaming the streets, waving his mod gun around.Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2006
    Wow, I completely forgot about Thanksgiving too.

Out of curiosity, how much weight is being given to "signed up early" vs. "only been in a few games" when determining who's in?

I dunno. It'll be a mostly first-come, first-serve thing, with consideration given to extreme cases or first-timers. Kakos and I will go over the roster tomorrow, and we'll post the list in the near future.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Tarranon wrote:
    hey jeffe how about for my birthday present you let me be a special, eh? :winky:

Very well.

Attention monsters:

Tarranon will be a super-seer. He can see everyone in the game at once, and determine the precise identities of all monsters.

His ability will not be useable until the third night.

It's perfect! The monsters wont want to waste a kill on me because, you know, who'd reveal my identity right in the thread.

or would they...

PS Kakos-
    Do I at least get to be the special kind of retard that can do calculus in his head, but it otherwise retarded?

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Tarranon wrote:
    PS Kakos-
    Do I at least get to be the special kind of retard that can do calculus in his head, but it otherwise retarded?

I don't know. Can you do calculus in your head? If not... then no; you're just straight up retarded. Get the drool pouch while you can!

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Does differentiating linear equations count?

Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Roaming the streets, waving his mod gun around.Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2006
    Tarranon wrote:
    Does differentiating linear equations count?

Only if they're at least second order.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.