As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Micro-Phalla] Cabin Fever - INFECTION OVERTAKES EVERYTHING REND WINS

12346»

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Rend wrote: »
    Only 50% in theory! not my fault my infection sense was too cool for school. And Jesus, speed, you're on my team FOREVER.

Further proof Speed is on his way to become the Phalla God.

Egos on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    Rend wrote: »
    Only 50% in theory! not my fault my infection sense was too cool for school. And Jesus, speed, you're on my team FOREVER.

Further proof Speed is on his way to become the Phalla God.

A reading from the book of Votes.

Votes, 7:15.

7. And lo, the the phallateers did look upon themselves with disdain, for the vigilantes didst shoot inaccurately, and the populace didst vote with impulse. 8. And Rainfall did come again and say unto them "thou shalt never be rid of me, the ultimate evil in all of phalla. 9. I am the Phalla Devil, and you all are merely my pawns." 10. And at that moment Speed Racer emerged from the crowd, wailing and gnashing their teeth, and told them to quiet themselves. And they did. 11. "Do not set yourselves to disaster, phallateers, for I have come unto you. I have been sent by Him to cast His Votes and select His Targets. 12. It is through me that Rainfall will finally be checked and it is through me that the village will know their salvation. I am the Phallassiah, but you may call me Phalla Jesus.

The word of the Narration.

Rend on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Cool I need to read up more on the Book of Votes. I take it Ardor is one of the archangels then? And TehSpectre or Squashua is the equivalent of Lucifer?

And Zot is Jesus :mrgreen:

Egos on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Squashua is the once and future king.

Wildcat on