As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Eugene Hutz thread that may include lesbianism

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited December 2008
    Captain K wrote: »
    haha, that's another thing

girl-girl sex is so hot to guys

and guys all want to hook up with girls that find girl-girl sex as hot as they do

but the girls that think girl-girl sex is hot are hooking up with girls and not guys

woe is mankind
    Not necessarily. Some do it for the attention.

I know these 2 girls that make out with each other sometimes when they go out drinking.

I bet there's a part of them in each of us...
    :P

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2008
    Callius wrote: »
    also that they weren't really gypsy.
    I'm not really sure if the Nazi's were so concerned about facts.
    inappropriate apostrophe

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    Kajusta wrote: »
    I have two last names, right

Jacobs is my first one, and my second one in Zahalian

I've went by Jacobs my whole life, but when I first got my license the guy at the counter asked me which I would like to go by. The options were Zahalian-Jacobs or Jacobs-Zahalian.

So now I have a hyphen in my name because my grandfather wanted the real family name to go on, instead of the one he wrote on the list they gave him when they immigrated to America.

zahalian is a whole lot better than jacobs though

Killjoy on
  • Options
    KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I hate gypsies
    Then why do you have Gogol as your av and sig, tool-box?

Also, I saw the guitar Eugene has in your sig and I thought "huh... just like in RockBand/Guitar Hero" and I died a little on my insides.

Dang Callius

All full of hate today

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    inappropriate apostrophe
    To be fair, I'm a Nazi myself.

It was a sort of meta-ironic, hipster inappropriate apostrophe.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Bogey wrote: »
    haha, that's another thing

girl-girl sex is so hot to guys

and guys all want to hook up with girls that find girl-girl sex as hot as they do

but the girls that think girl-girl sex is hot are hooking up with girls and not guys

woe is mankind
    Not necessarily. Some do it for the attention.

I know these 2 girls that make out with each other sometimes when they go out drinking.

I bet there's a part of them in each of us...
    :P

I've made out with both chicks and dudes in order to get attention

So yes, I'd bet that as well

Straightzi on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Pony wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    except that gypsy is really less of a genetic race (to the extent that such a construct is even real) and more of a cultural group

it's like saying mocking juggalos is racist

sure, it's bigoted
    but it's not really racist

well, juggalos weren't rounded up into concentration camps and slaughtered and experimented on

so i guess gypsy dudes got reason to get a little anxious about being discriminated against

last time that was a big fad it turned out badly for em

Most people don't even know

There was like a paragraph at most about it in my World History textbook last year

i heard about it from my dad, because way back when some of my distant family living in germany got rounded up with all the other varieties of gypsy

so on my mother's side there's polish jews who survived the holocaust

and on my father's side there's dudes who got rounded up as gypsies

needless to say my hatred of nazis is almost genetic

you just said your father's people were from ireland though.

no, they're pavee

pavee, although called "irish travellers", are all over britain

some of my dad's family, like his great uncle (my great-great uncle, i guess?) moved to germany back before world war I

but since they were part of the family tree, they kept in touch

during WWII they were rounded up as "gypsies" even though pavee and gypsies are differnet people entirely

but their lifestyle and culture is similar enough, so much so that the nazis were like "you are gypsies end of story"

and by end of story, i mean gas chamber

Pony on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Killjoy wrote: »
    Yeah, Zahalian is a fuckin' rad last name.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Killjoy wrote: »
    I have two last names, right

Jacobs is my first one, and my second one in Zahalian

I've went by Jacobs my whole life, but when I first got my license the guy at the counter asked me which I would like to go by. The options were Zahalian-Jacobs or Jacobs-Zahalian.

So now I have a hyphen in my name because my grandfather wanted the real family name to go on, instead of the one he wrote on the list they gave him when they immigrated to America.

Yeah, I'm probably going to change it to just Zahalian somewhere down the line.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2008
    inappropriate apostrophe

I just wanted to point out an inappropriate apostrophe in what, in real life, would have been an incredibly inappropriate time

like pointing and laughing at a sign in the haulocaust museum that said "6,000,000 Jew's were killed during this period" and being all "WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS! HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THE DUMBSHITS!"

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    To be honest, someone probably just stole my family name

and then my grandfather was super proud that they got away with it for like 5 or 6 generations.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    inappropriate apostrophe

I just wanted to point out an inappropriate apostrophe in what, in real life, would have been an incredibly inappropriate time

like pointing and laughing at a sign in the haulocaust museum that said "6,000,000 Jew's were killed during this period" and being all "WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMBSHITS! HEY GUYS CHECK OUT THE DUMBSHITS!"

Gogol%27s%20Eugene%20H%C3%BCtz%20and%20crew%20-%20Photo%20by%20Jess%20Watt.jpg

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    the way names go in my family is retarded

my last name is my father's first name and his last name is my grandfathers first name etc. we have no way to keep track beyond living memory.

the bigger problem is that my parents gave me and my brother obvious first names for some reason

Killjoy on
  • Options
    Mister LongbaughMister Longbaugh Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    except that gypsy is really less of a genetic race (to the extent that such a construct is even real) and more of a cultural group

sure, it's bigoted

well, juggalos weren't rounded up into concentration camps and slaughtered and experimented on

so i guess gypsy dudes got reason to get a little anxious about being discriminated against

There was like a paragraph at most about it in my World History textbook last year

i heard about it from my dad, because way back when some of my distant family living in germany got rounded up with all the other varieties of gypsy

no, they're pavee

some of my dad's family, like his great uncle (my great-great uncle, i guess?) moved to germany back before world war I

during WWII they were rounded up as "gypsies" even though pavee and gypsies are differnet people entirely

but their lifestyle and culture is similar enough, so much so that the nazis were like "you are gypsies end of story"

they were rounding up the romani, not random people who called themselves gypsies or whatever.

Mister Longbaugh on
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I saw the worst play I'd ever seen at the local holocaust museum. Those people did not know what the fuck they were doing.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008

and then my grandfather was super proud that they got away with it for like 5 or 6 generations.

i learned when i was ten that my last name is basically just a generic english last name my grandfather's family chose when they immigrated to Canada

because it made them sound like respectable english people instead of a bunch of desperate schemers from Manchester who were fleeing criminal records

Pony on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

sure, it's bigoted

no, they're pavee

they were rounding up the romani, not random people who called themselves gypsies or whatever.

well, this is how it was told to me, duder.

if it was something someone in my dad's family made up in order to feel more persecuted and pissed off at people it would hardly surprise me.

all i know is how that story got told and how it made nazis the absolute worst thing ever and they should always be intensly and loudly hated

i just don't know

Pony on
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Eugene Hutz is a glorious gleaming god. He is the model that others look to and feel ashamed for not being able to compare with.

Eugene Hutz does not blame you though.

party

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Well, whether it's true or not hating Nazis is always a good thing.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008

i learned when i was ten that my last name is basically just a generic english last name my grandfather's family chose when they immigrated to Canada

because it made them sound like respectable english people instead of a bunch of desperate schemers from Manchester who were fleeing criminal records

Exactly

I need to look into this.

I can just imagine a distant relative in the 1800s robbing a merchant or something and stealing his identity.

It'd be like that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Eugene Hutz looks just like the sort of painfully pretentious pseudo-hip shitbag that I loathe so hard

All wearing their sphincters as hats

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    My family name used to be Syrian... or Lebanese, can't remember which. All I know is that my great grandparents married against the wishes of their families, and one of them got excommunicated from an orthodox church for marrying the other. They came to America and some dude at Ellis Island wrote down "Kirby" instead of "hchchirrrbe" or whatever it was.

works for me

Captain K on
  • Options
    MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    MikeRyu wrote: »
    Like with the Welsh?
    CT told me that when I go visit him, he's going to take me Welsh hunting.

There's a law in some town where it's supposedly legal to kill a Welshman at noon with a longbow.

Yessssssssss! :o

It's true I've done it!
    Did you take its head and mount it on your wall, or some other trophy proof?

Just the skull and spine. I couldn't stare into those dead eyes.

MikeRyu on
    Ranmasig5.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Fandyien wrote: »
    Eugene Hutz looks just like the sort of painfully pretentious pseudo-hip shitbag that I loathe so hard

Do you even know what the words you are using mean or do you just put the internet on repeat and walk away from your keyboard?

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    JauntyJaunty Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    This thread had me all confused. From the sudden appearance of Eugene Hutz's face given the OP I thought maybe he was some sort of trans-gender a la Buck Angel or something.

Jaunty on
    qcklw92m98s0.png
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Predator style, I like it MikeRyu

Captain K on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

see this is what i thought too

but then i looked them up on youtube and i actually like their music

Pony on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Apparently mine means 'Son of ____'

that blank meaning Zaha, or Zahal depending on if you are looking at it from a more Russian or Armenian/Turkish side.

I don't think Zaha was a common name, and it doesn't translate to anything, so fuck if I know.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    My family name used to be Syrian... or Lebanese, can't remember which. All I know is that my great grandparents married against the wishes of their families, and one of them got excommunicated from an orthodox church for marrying the other. They came to America and some dude at Ellis Island wrote down "Kirby" instead of "hchchirrrbe" or whatever it was.

works for me

i got a buddy whose grandfather's last name was "Malak"

he was libyan

he got to canada and some dude wrote it as "Malleck"

which is an irish last name

Pony on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

Do you even know what the words you are using mean or do you just put the internet on repeat and walk away from your keyboard?

No, I don't know any words. I am actually one of those bobbing birds that just gets shifted around to different keys at random.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008

If you watch the documentary about him he's actually a pretty nice guy

He can be a dick sometimes, and pretty vain, but who isn't

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Huh, turns out that my Grandfather died in March of 1983.

Callius on
    tonksigblack.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008

No, I don't know any words. I am actually one of those bobbing birds that just gets shifted around to different keys at random.

utilizing a complex system of pulleys and other bobbing birds

like a primitive difference engine

fandyien

you see a tortoise in the desert on its back

you aren't helping

why is that?

Pony on
  • Options
    edited December 2008

like a primitive difference engine

fandyien

you see a tortoise in the desert on its back

you aren't helping

why is that?

Because all I can do is peck at it's stomach in a very regular tempo. It is my greatest handicap.

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008

If you watch the documentary about him he's actually a pretty nice guy

He can be a dick sometimes, and pretty vain, but who isn't

it's pretty hard to find people that actually aren't 'nice'

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited December 2008