Options

Rikki Tikki [Chat]ty

• Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    it is a terrible thing to realize that you will always be putty in the hands of certain girls

and kinda fun

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Glaeal wrote:
    Saburbia wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    I didn't find a trick, and had to try him several times. I eventually managed to get to the chaingun and finish him off. This was all on "Casual". I'm not really looking forward to him on "Hardcore".

Gamespot has a vid where he goes down in 5 sniper headshots and 3 grenades.

Gamespot apparently played on casual because he laughs off 8 force bows to the face and a few sniper rounds on Hardcore.

I'm guessing this is when he doesn't have all those Kyrie (not sure about spelling) around him right? Cause I figured that is probably when he recieves the most damage, but without a health bar it's hard to tell.

Grenades hurt him with the Krill shield. On standard anyway, I was starting to guess they didn't on Hardcore but then I just gave up and started a coop Hardcare campaign.
    [spoiler:33cde03175]Don't grenades actually make the shield disappear? And Crossbow bolts?
    We beat him on Hardcore Co-op. Buddy hit him with the cross bow, then I hit him in the face with the Sniper rifle when the Krill cleared. He went down in like 6 or 7 shots.[/spoiler:33cde03175]

Don't tell me that

[spoiler:33cde03175]Yeah, grenades clear the shield; but in the gamespot vid he actually dies from them so they must hurt too. I was doing the Bow/Sniper combo; it just takes so long to reload both I don't have the patience to try again* (read as: for a 129th try). That I might have been 1 or 2 sniper shots away only makes it worse.[/spoiler:33cde03175]

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    GlaealGlaeal Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Glaeal wrote:
    Saburbia wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    I didn't find a trick, and had to try him several times. I eventually managed to get to the chaingun and finish him off. This was all on "Casual". I'm not really looking forward to him on "Hardcore".

Gamespot has a vid where he goes down in 5 sniper headshots and 3 grenades.

Gamespot apparently played on casual because he laughs off 8 force bows to the face and a few sniper rounds on Hardcore.

I'm guessing this is when he doesn't have all those Kyrie (not sure about spelling) around him right? Cause I figured that is probably when he recieves the most damage, but without a health bar it's hard to tell.

Grenades hurt him with the Krill shield. On standard anyway, I was starting to guess they didn't on Hardcore but then I just gave up and started a coop Hardcare campaign.
    [spoiler:3871eb186e]Don't grenades actually make the shield disappear? And Crossbow bolts?
    We beat him on Hardcore Co-op. Buddy hit him with the cross bow, then I hit him in the face with the Sniper rifle when the Krill cleared. He went down in like 6 or 7 shots.[/spoiler:3871eb186e]

Don't tell me that

[spoiler:3871eb186e]Yeah, grenades clear the shield; but in the gamespot vid he actually dies from them so they must hurt too. I was doing the Bow/Sniper combo; it just takes so long to reload both I don't have the patience to try again* (read as: for a 129th try). That I might have been 1 or 2 sniper shots away only makes it worse.[/spoiler:3871eb186e]

I've heard that sprinting past him and manning the troika works wonders. We never had to.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    So, there's a pretty bad thread in SE right now. I'm dealing with it in my own way.

Pony on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2006
    Pony wrote:
    So, there's a pretty bad thread in SE right now. I'm dealing with it in my own way.

You're telling lots of stories that give insight into your own character? :P

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Feral wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Tarranon wrote:
    ITT we find out how everyone really feels.
    I think you're all just swell.

[spoiler:f57c5c9604]I hope you all start devouring each other until only one really fat person is left.[/spoiler:f57c5c9604]
    [spoiler:f57c5c9604]But Thanatos isn't here![/spoiler:f57c5c9604]
    D:

That was hurtful, Feral. :cry:
    I'm sorry. I didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings.
    I hope you know I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Glaeal wrote:
    I've heard that sprinting past him and manning the troika works wonders. We never had to.

Ripped to pieces. I felt lucky to have held it on him for as long as I did. I've jsut accepted that I am lacking the Raam department. I'll unlock Insane via Coop and get my SP jollies (up until the new and improved General, of course) just the same.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Pony wrote:

No. Why don't you go to SE and check it out for yourself?

You might like it.

Pony on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Picture3-6.png
    Picture2-9.png
    Picture1-15.png

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Pony wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Pony wrote:

You might like it.

You might also learn that South Africa, baby rape capital of the world, is legalizing gay marriage and that SE beat us to the punch.

Though you may be glad of it when you do.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    plague.jpg

Isn't she a cutie?

Premier kakos on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Thanatos wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Feral wrote:
    Gim wrote:
    Tarranon wrote:
    ITT we find out how everyone really feels.
    I think you're all just swell.

[spoiler:8a258729d8]I hope you all start devouring each other until only one really fat person is left.[/spoiler:8a258729d8]
    [spoiler:8a258729d8]But Thanatos isn't here![/spoiler:8a258729d8]
    D:

That was hurtful, Feral. :cry:
    I'm sorry. I didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings.
    I hope you know I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

That's okay. I'm going to go cut myself out of guilt.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I need a font that looks like cyrillic but is readable in english.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I saw a centipede eat something that looked just like her.

So no, as all I can think of now are giant, carnivorous, venomous centipedes.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited November 2006

That was an awesome video.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    bottom of paged :(

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    You might also learn that South Africa, baby rape capital of the world, is legalizing gay marriage and that SE beat us to the punch.
    South Africa is very big on not continuing to look like Naziland to the rest of the world.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2006
    Pony wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Pony wrote:

You might like it.

It was fun, but now I have this odd urge to cram something large and tube-shaped into my mouth.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Apparently there are interesting things on the 360.

Shit.

Elendil on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Alright, Pony. Explain it to me.

What exactly is "Blue Ranger"ing a thread?

Cause I'm confused.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Glaeal wrote:

Cause I'm confused.

It's like Red Rangering a thread, only with dudes instead of chicks.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Pony wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Pony wrote:

You might like it.

It was fun, but now I have this odd urge to cram something large and tube-shaped into my mouth.

Fortunately, I can help you! (NSFW)

Pony on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Glaeal wrote:

Cause I'm confused.

It's like a thread assassination, only with pictures of gay dudes.

I guess an assassination.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Thanatos wrote:

Their venom immobiliizes the target, not by numbing and inducing paralysis, but by contracting the muscles and causing mind bending pain.

It was though. Those things don't look like they belong in the current period.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    Glaeal wrote:

Cause I'm confused.

I guess an ass[/i]assination.

Ah, got it.

Glaeal on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Picture4-1.png

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Glaeal wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:
    Glaeal wrote:

Cause I'm confused.

I guess an ass[/i]assination.

Ah, got it.

Oh shits. Now it's double quoted, so you look extra stupid.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Okay - leaving work.

Bye.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Thanatos wrote:

Their venom immobiliizes the target, not by numbing and inducing paralysis, but by contracting the muscles and causing mind bending pain.

Discovery had some lemurs getting high off centipedes last night. The lemurs would grab them, annoy the bejebus out of them, get sprayed with their poison, and then drop them. There were all these centipedes sitting on the forest floor with this O_o look on their little buggy faces going "What just happened?" while lemurs ran around on the branches above them tripping balls.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Oh man, Sal actually said that? That's awful.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Picture1-16.png

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    I disliked you less when you just posted snippets of lyrics.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Yeah, first or second page of the animal terrorism thread.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    I disliked you less when you just posted snippets of lyrics.
    Picture2-10.png

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    bone daddy wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:

Discovery had some lemurs getting high off centipedes last night. The lemurs would grab them, annoy the bejebus out of them, get sprayed with their poison, and then drop them. There were all these centipedes sitting on the forest floor with this O_o look on their little buggy faces going "What just happened?" while lemurs ran around on the branches above them tripping balls.

Thats pretty great. I love the Discovery channel.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    bone daddy wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    I would hope that you left out a winky, but I know Sal well enough for that to be unlikely.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2006
    We should get a postbot that selects random texts off the internet, and posts them here. And then we'll ban Kusu.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    who is dynagrip

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    bone daddy wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    I would hope that you left out a winky, but I know Sal well enough for that to be unlikely.
    No, he was totally in earnest with that one. That's why it's such an awesome quote.

"They're like Al Quaeda, only instead of wanting to wipe us off the face of the planet, they want to blow up our H3s and strip-mining equipment. They must be stopped!"

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Elkamil wrote:
    We should get a postbot that selects random texts off the internet, and posts them here. And then we'll ban Kusu.
    where would the love be elkamil
    what about the heart
    what about the soul

Kusuguttai on
This discussion has been closed.