Options

Rikki Tikki [Chat]ty

14142444647

Posts

  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    A Game Of Thrones is really good, but wait until you get to A Storm of Swords

    oh god it is so good

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Why don't you just quit? What's the point?

    I am once again listening to Built to Spill. Good stuff.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I'm just hoping that I don't pull another House of Leaves on me, where the hype of how good the book is all I had at first, which died partway into the book at which point I couldn't get sucked into the book myself.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    how does a bidet work

    where does all the poop go

    Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Saburbia wrote:
    I'm just hoping that I don't pull another House of Leaves on me, where the hype of how good the book is all I had at first, which died partway into the book at which point I couldn't get sucked into the book myself.
    every bit of hype is well-deserved. I hate fantasy and these books enthrall me

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    A Game Of Thrones is really good, but wait until you get to A Storm of Swords

    oh god it is so good
    I need to pick up A Feast of Crows at some point.

    Jinnigan, I believe a bidet is an entirely separate fixture from a normal toilet, though I'm sure there are super high tech Japanese models that combine the two.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jinnigan wrote:
    how does a bidet work

    where does all the poop go

    I think it is used "after" you use the bathroom..... and you just want to clean/rinse your butt. Unless you have a really, really, dirty butt where clumps of poo fall down when cleaning it :shock:

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I am waiting for book 5 to come out before I pick up book 4

    as I have heard that book 4 is very clearly half a book

    Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Its in paperback now.

    I am in love with the scene in SoS that goes like
    [spoiler:378b530753]Dracarys[/spoiler:378b530753]

    if that scene where a person I'd fuck the shit out of it

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Jinnigan wrote:
    how does a bidet work

    where does all the poop go

    :lol:

    moniker on
  • Options
    Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    At least I have gears of war till I go get some new books this friday. But I need to get online for my 360 soon since I never really had any games before to actually buy the gold account yet, and I only heard good things abot GoW online.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    A Game Of Thrones is really good, but wait until you get to A Storm of Swords

    oh god it is so good
    I need to pick up A Feast of Crows at some point.

    Jinnigan, I believe a bidet is an entirely separate fixture from a normal toilet, though I'm sure there are super high tech Japanese models that combine the two.

    I'll mail it to you if you want. I never re-read books like that.

    Shinto on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Shinto wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    A Game Of Thrones is really good, but wait until you get to A Storm of Swords

    oh god it is so good
    I need to pick up A Feast of Crows at some point.

    Jinnigan, I believe a bidet is an entirely separate fixture from a normal toilet, though I'm sure there are super high tech Japanese models that combine the two.

    I'll mail it to you if you want. I never re-read books like that.
    That would be super cool but I might feel kind of bad freeloading like that.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    what about me dyna
    will you take my copy

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    what about me dyna
    will you take my copy
    I'm not sure I'd want to risk you having my address and the things you might send.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    HOUSE. Now. Go.

    VishNub on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Shinto wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    A Game Of Thrones is really good, but wait until you get to A Storm of Swords

    oh god it is so good
    I need to pick up A Feast of Crows at some point.

    Jinnigan, I believe a bidet is an entirely separate fixture from a normal toilet, though I'm sure there are super high tech Japanese models that combine the two.

    I'll mail it to you if you want. I never re-read books like that.
    That would be super cool but I might feel kind of bad freeloading like that.

    My apartment is 250 square feet big. I have one book case and it is full. I have no where to put this book and no intention of ever reading it again. If you still feel bad though that's cool.

    Shinto on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    what about me dyna
    will you take my copy
    I'm not sure I'd want to risk you having my address and the things you might send.

    :(

    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    "It's a pornography store. I was buying pornography."

    Gim on
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I forget who I gave my address to. Hopefully my Les Mis (supa french version!) will come soon.

    Fencingsax on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Shinto wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Shinto wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    A Game Of Thrones is really good, but wait until you get to A Storm of Swords

    oh god it is so good
    I need to pick up A Feast of Crows at some point.

    Jinnigan, I believe a bidet is an entirely separate fixture from a normal toilet, though I'm sure there are super high tech Japanese models that combine the two.

    I'll mail it to you if you want. I never re-read books like that.
    That would be super cool but I might feel kind of bad freeloading like that.

    My apartment is 250 square feet big. I have one book case and it is full. I have no where to put this book and no intention of ever reading it again. If you still feel bad though that's cool.

    Go by a construction site and ask for some spare cinder blocks. Go to Lowes and buy a piece of 3/4" plywood and have them cut it down to 2' wide and however long you find appropriate. Problem solved for probably the same cost as shipping. :P

    moniker on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    moniker wrote:
    Shinto wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Shinto wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    A Game Of Thrones is really good, but wait until you get to A Storm of Swords

    oh god it is so good
    I need to pick up A Feast of Crows at some point.

    Jinnigan, I believe a bidet is an entirely separate fixture from a normal toilet, though I'm sure there are super high tech Japanese models that combine the two.

    I'll mail it to you if you want. I never re-read books like that.
    That would be super cool but I might feel kind of bad freeloading like that.

    My apartment is 250 square feet big. I have one book case and it is full. I have no where to put this book and no intention of ever reading it again. If you still feel bad though that's cool.

    Go by a construction site and ask for some spare cinder blocks. Go to Lowes and buy a piece of 3/4" plywood and have them cut it down to 2' wide and however long you find appropriate. Problem solved for probably the same cost as shipping. :P

    I've bolded that part that makes that an impractical solution.

    Shinto on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    :O

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    VishNub wrote:
    HOUSE. Now. Go.
    Not for 3 more hours.

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Shinto wrote:
    I've bolded that part that makes that an impractical solution.

    You can Feng Shui it, or I could whip up an interior design for you to maximize the useable space. I should warn you, I have a preference for track lighting. :P

    moniker on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I'm really stuck as to what to get my secret satan. Normally I'd have this shit taken care of by now, but dang.

    Edit: also why is shinto suddenly cthulu's personal billboard?

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Senjutsu wrote:
    I'm really stuck as to what to get my secret satan. Normally I'd have this shit taken care of by now, but dang.

    Edit: also why is shinto suddenly cthulu's personal billboard?
    He wishes to be eaten first.

    Elendil on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Senjutsu wrote:
    VishNub wrote:
    HOUSE. Now. Go.
    Not for 3 more hours.

    IT's not my fault you live in a shitty time zone.

    VishNub on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    O man, I totally forgot about secret satan.

    Shinto on
  • Options
    ShintoShinto __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2006
    Senjutsu wrote:
    I'm really stuck as to what to get my secret satan. Normally I'd have this shit taken care of by now, but dang.

    Edit: also why is shinto suddenly cthulu's personal billboard?

    New phalla is lovecraft themed.

    Shinto on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Why don't you just quit? What's the point?

    I am once again listening to Built to Spill. Good stuff.
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6204355

    Takes a couple of minutes for the show to start.

    Gim on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Shinto wrote:
    Senjutsu wrote:
    I'm really stuck as to what to get my secret satan. Normally I'd have this shit taken care of by now, but dang.

    Edit: also why is shinto suddenly cthulu's personal billboard?

    New phalla is lovecraft themed.
    Ahh soooo

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    GiganticusGiganticus Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    woo go gamertagsig go

    EDIT: I hope there are some references to whitespace in Lovecraft.

    Giganticus on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    edited November 2006
    Shinto wrote:
    My apartment is 250 square feet big. I have one book case and it is full. I have no where to put this book and no intention of ever reading it again. If you still feel bad though that's cool.

    My condo is over twice the size of your apartment.

    Which is far, far, from impressive.

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Oh hell, this Lovecraft anthology I have includes all of the stories discussed in the Phalla thread. Score!

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Lovecraft is always a score.

    Senjutsu on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I was hearing this morning on the radio that original PlayStations (I don't know if they were referencing the first models or the entire production run) are apparently like the greatest CD players when hooked up to a stereo system. Has anyone else heard anything about that? I'm somewhat skeptical as to the vague claim.

    Gim on
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Richy wrote:
    Can I see some typical pictures of characters from the Cthulhu universe somewhere? I want to make a new avatar for the game, and don't know what it should look like.

    Your current avatar, just completely mad.

    ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2006
    Gim wrote:
    I was hearing this morning on the radio that original PlayStations (I don't know if they were referencing the first models or the entire production run) are apparently like the greatest CD players when hooked up to a stereo system. Has anyone else heard anything about that? I'm somewhat skeptical as to the vague claim.
    That sounds like a loud of bullshit to me.

    Dynagrip on
  • Options
    SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    Gim wrote:
    I was hearing this morning on the radio that original PlayStations (I don't know if they were referencing the first models or the entire production run) are apparently like the greatest CD players when hooked up to a stereo system. Has anyone else heard anything about that? I'm somewhat skeptical as to the vague claim.
    I've heard it.

    It's complete, utter bullshit.

    Senjutsu on
This discussion has been closed.