reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Faricazy wrote: »
    what is the most noir cigarette

it's something really terrible, isn't it

lucky strikes

they are an acquire taste. I like 'em but...

Either that or somethin' real fancy. Like some Nat Turners or something.

Ol' Sparky on
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Haven't had a smoke or a toke in a few weeks now.

Man in about a week, I am going to do both, and have the best fucking time ever playing Fallout 3.

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    Mr. ShineMr. Shine Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Anybody else roll their own cigs? There's kind of a trick to it (unless you get one of them pussy-ass rolling machines) but when you get a really good, solid cig that you made yourself in your own home, it feels way good.

I also am a fan of Camel with a C or a K, and I'll enjoy a Djarum Special on special occasions.

Mr. Shine on
    Yeah your alias says your captain Jean-Luc Picard of the United Federation of Planets, 'cause he won't speak English anyway.
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You fuckers with your awesome thread. I went and bought some fucking camel menthols

Fuck I wish I had some weed.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I smoke perique American Spirits in the black packaging. Usually I get them by the pack, but sometimes I get a pouch and roll my own. For rolling purposes every couple months or so I get a pouch of Drum or Bali Shag.

I buy Lucky Strikes every once in awhile as well but I tend to go through them too damn quickly but I love how they fucking taste. Nonfiltered, of course. L.S./M.F.T. motherfuckers.

I've only bought a single pack of menthols in my life, American Spirit menthols. They have actual menthol in the filter, like, you can crack the filter open and pour out little menthol balls. I've always wanted to sabotage somebody's drink at a bar by cracking open a filter and pouring pure menthol into their Corona (or some other fag beer.) I may get another pack sometime soon, as I kinda like a menthol every once in awhile. Now, the worst thing in the world was the time that I tried to roll fresh spearmint into a cigarette. It seemed like a really good idea at first, and it tasted pretty awesome, but it caused my lungs to hurt. Like it literally, seriously, started to hurt my lungs. Whoooops.

Also, just for the record, my first cigarette was a filtered lucky strike.

Volucrisus Aedrius on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i smoke camel menthols. i light them with this lighter.

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDH12494lg.jpg

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    Dangerou-DaveDangerou-Dave __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Marlboro 27's here....always and forever.

You can get lucky strike straights down the street from my apartment though. But my backup brand is Virginia Blends.

Dangerou-Dave on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My first cigarette was hand-rolled for me by my grandpa at 3 AM after we'd finished baling a field of hay.

I was the hippest 13 year old for about three minutes.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Wasn't there an episode of Bullshit about second hand smoke and that it has never been proven to cause anything?

This has to be bullshit, right?

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    GantZGantZ Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    oogmar wrote: »
    How about preach elsewhere? I'm a vegetarian who eats better than everybody I know, save for my boyfriend. I longboard or walk damn near everywhere and can last longer on a run than most non-smokers and cyclists I know. I don't drink to the point of drunkenness (anymore), and I don't do drugs (anymore). You want to make this a health issue, fine: I realize that smoking is bad for me.

BUT GUESS WHAT.

So is driving, and what a car puts off in an hour can kill you if you stand in a closed garage with it, while 30 smokers in the same garage could smoke for days before it gave them anything other than scorched lungs. The primary killer of Americans is being fat, so before somebody wants to tell me about how terrible my one vice is, they should put down the fucking cheeseburger, try to outrun me sometime, and hopefully have enough breath left over to explain JUST HOW DESTROYED I AM AND HOW I AM DESTROYING EVERYBODY ELSE.

<3<3<3

GantZ on
    powah.jpg
    Redeemer wrote:
    GantZ, cock now.
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Mr. Shine wrote: »
    Anybody else roll their own cigs? There's kind of a trick to it (unless you get one of them pussy-ass rolling machines) but when you get a really good, solid cig that you made yourself in your own home, it feels way good.

I also am a fan of Camel with a C or a K, and I'll enjoy a Djarum Special on special occasions.

the trick is to roll the paper & the tobacco first, to a nice and neat form. then put in the filter and close :p

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I like some weed to go with my tobacco.

GantZ on
    powah.jpg
    Redeemer wrote:
    GantZ, cock now.
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Wasn't there an episode of Bullshit about second hand smoke and that it has never been proven to cause anything?

This has to be bullshit, right?

yeah second hand smoke is a jewish illuminati lie propagated by the gay masons

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I'll have to find that episode again. I think it was on youtube.

trentsteel on

• Options
    edited January 2009
    i'm trying really hard not to get high this morning

so tuff

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Shoot the pot directly into your scrotum.

Zephos on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    won't my testicles fall off

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I Dunno... try it....

its the only way to be sure.

Zephos on
  • Options
    99knives99knives Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I smoke Marlboro Reds. Do I get any love?

99knives on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    No, but it'll be funny getting your girlfriend high as a kite with a cumshot

GantZ on
    powah.jpg
    Redeemer wrote:
    GantZ, cock now.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    reds are good, manly cigarettes

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

the trick is to roll the paper & the tobacco first, to a nice and neat form. then put in the filter and close :p

FILTERS? Not in my Bali Shag rollies, good sir.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    edited January 2009
    i smoked like two packs yesterday

hack hack cough that is gross

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    pinenut_canarypinenut_canary Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    JohnHam wrote: »

Good man. Although I like to roll up a piece of paper and stick it in the end (a roach?)

pinenut_canary on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    it's not a roach unless it's the butt end of a joint that's too small to hold

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    JohnHam wrote: »

Good man. Although I like to roll up a piece of paper and stick it in the end (a roach?)

Thats called a crutch around here.

Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    cardboard or paper mouthpieces are for fags

Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2009
    anybody know anything about pipes? my friend wants to get one but they seem expensive in the stores around here. i mean, i know they're a bit costly, but what's good yet affordable?

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Are we talking about, like, a tobacco pipe or a reefer pipe? I'll assume you're talking about a tobacco pipe, in which case I am completely useless

But if you want bowl advice, you know who to talk to

(it's this guy)

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    So anyone do any digging on this study? Does it have any flaws in it?

I can just imagine the shit storm this will cause and the eventual war between smokers and non-smokers as prophesied in Waterworld.

Think about it, you'll have your smoke 100 god damn feet away out in the cold, return to your place of employ/drunken revelry and people are going to start mouthing off and shouting that they can smell the smoke on you and it's causing them cancer.

trentsteel on

• Options
    PaPaPaPa Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Keith wrote: »
    anybody know anything about pipes? my friend wants to get one but they seem expensive in the stores around here. i mean, i know they're a bit costly, but what's good yet affordable?
    Assuming you are talking about tobacco pipes...

You can probably get a cheap pipe for about $15-20 but, as with all things, you get what you pay for. However, if someone is new to pipe smoking they probably won't notice/care about the difference between a cheap pipe and a good pipe so it doesn't really matter. If the stores in your area don't sell pipes at this price then, strange as it may seem, there are some pipe sellers who are techno-literate enough to sell them on the internet.

Important things to look for in a pipe:
    - A good tight fit between the stem and the bowl.
    - The stem has a protrusion at the end that serves a similar function to a tang on a knife, in that it aids in securing the stem to the bowl. As with knives, you want this "tang" to be of a decent length.
    - The stem should enter the bowl at the very bottom. In cheap pipes the hole is sometimes a couple of millimetres above the bottom of the bowl and this is bad.

PaPa on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited January 2009
    yeah tobacco pipes

thanks

Garlic Bread on