As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rooster Cogburn's [Chat]-Corral

• Options
    BetelgeuseBetelgeuse Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    Betelgeuse wrote: »

This too. But yeah, love adds a nice extra layer of awesome to it, but if they suck at it then you're still left with a shitty sex life. I guess for some people that doesn't really matter, and for some it does. Different strokes for different folks, you know :winky:

My point is that you don't need to be stuck in a shitty sex life if you talk to the person about. Say "Your fucking doing it wrong" and usually they'll listen.

It's not all about whether they are doing things "right" or "wrong." What if you really like to do things that they don't like? Either you have to give it up, or they have to go along with it and all the while you know they are unhappy doing it. And where's the fun in that? You can talk until you're blue in the face but that isn't always going to make one person totally compatible with another person.

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    crawdaddiocrawdaddio Tacoma, WARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2009
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    Say "Your fucking doing it wrong" and usually they'll listen.

Ah, the words every tender lover longs to hear...

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

It's not all about whether they are doing things "right" or "wrong." What if you really like to do things that they don't like? Either you have to give it up, or they have to go along with it and all the while you know they are unhappy doing it. And where's the fun in that? You can talk until you're blue in the face but that isn't always going to make one person totally compatible with another person.

In this case, right and wrong are subjective to the person its about. And, maybe I'm the only guy out there like this, but I want the girl to enjoy it- her enjoying it = me enjoying it and whatever I need to do for her to enjoy it, I'm right there doing it.

Unless she wants whips.

That's out of the question.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You are all horrible people, and make me feel good about myself in turn.

look at this namby pamby prude over here

Tam on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    You're certainly not the only guy out there like that, though I've got to say that I'm with Betel on this; first of all, because you never know when you fall madly in love with a girl who loves her whips, and more generally, because I think sexual compatibility and romantic compatibility aren't necessarily neatly linked. I don't think they're completely separate, either, but you can be in love with someone with whom the sexual enjoyment on someone's end just isn't there, or (it seems, sometimes, more commonly, though who knows?) have great sex with someone you're always fighting with.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited January 2009
    I get my kicks above the waistline, sunshine.

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    desperaterobotsdesperaterobots perth, ausRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm away for a night and this place is full of busted hymens. Jesus guys.

desperaterobots on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    This is what happens when you're not around to quash gross sex talk. CONSTANT VIGILANCE.

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    PROXPROX Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    beavotron wrote: »
    PROX wrote: »
    It's there so men can catch filthy women in their dirty lies and stone them to death for being impure. What else?

Truly the finest example of intelligent design.

hahahhahah excellent

I think ND is going along the right track. As an artist we have the unique ability to critique something into the ground

"I can see multiple problems with your composition, here and here. You're technique is also lacking. Overall it feels like you just improvised something 5 minutes ago and weren't prepared at all."

PROX on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    It's there so men can catch filthy women in their dirty lies and stone them to death for being impure. What else?

hahahhahah excellent

I think ND is going along the right track. As an artist we have the unique ability to critique something into the ground

"I can see multiple problems with your composition, here and here. You're technique is also lacking. Overall it feels like you just improvised something 5 minutes ago and weren't prepared at all."

Did you quote the right post? Cause I'm kind of struggling to make the connection, here. Could be it's late, though.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    crawdaddio wrote: »

hahahhahah excellent

Did you quote the right post? Cause I'm kind of struggling to make the connection, here. Could be it's late, though.

I quoted for general topic. ND's post was down there somewhere.

PROX on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I'm starting to wonder if you meant to quote me...

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

• Options
    edited January 2009
    you're so self centered. it's not all about you nap.

PROX on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    DON"T LIE TO ME*

*unless it will make me feel better.

edit: That could be the title of a country song.

Nappuccino on

• Options
    edited January 2009
    Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show
    Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show Truman Show

PROX on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Shit, man; I turn 25 in two days.

I don't know why this is hitting me so hard, but it's been pretty heavy on my mind for the past couple days.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    25 kinda sucks, at least it did for me anyways. Hey, at least you're not creeping up on 30 like myself.

earthwormadam on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    True, though I am starting to feel bad for giving my older brother such a hard time when he hit the quarter-century mark.

Not that that'll stop me from doing it again in three years when he turns 30.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    On my coming 25th and all before it I had to deal with people who believed with great conviction that I ceased to be in-between leap years. Some would even stand there and try to calculate my "real" age.

MKR on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Oh man, you're only [strike]8[/strike] 6 and a quarter years old! You draw well for a kid!
    I know math

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    MKR wrote: »
    On my coming 25th and all before it I had to deal with people who believed with great conviction that I ceased to be in-between leap years. Some would even stand there and try to calculate my "real" age.

"Well aren't you a tall 6.25-year-old."

Tam on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    To get the full effect, you would have to dodge a series of logical hurdles I used to steer them toward reality. I don't think any of you can pretend to be that dumb.

MKR on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    So do you celebrate on February 28th or March 1st?

Make it March- that way I can actually share a birth month with someone I kind of know maybe. Well, for 75% of your life anyway.

Tam on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I just pretend that every February has a 29th. You can pretend that it's in March if you want.

MKR on
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I turn 22 in 30 days! 22 is going to feel weird. I think after I turned 18, and up until I turned 21, I would tell people i was 18 by accident. I guess I just didn't feel like I was 19 or 20, when I was. I sure as hell don't feel 22! I dunno, maybe I just feel that at 22 I should be running my own business out of my mansion with a 5 car garage and $2 million in stocks.

With an indoor-heated pool that I keep by boat in.

Or.....something.

I'm old! :o

NightDragon on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm away for a night and this place is full of busted hymens. Jesus guys.
    That seems to be what always happens when there's women in a conversation...

unrelated:
    2009-01-14-184-Hut-Hut-(Oh)-Snap.gif

MOE IS FUNNIEZ

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • Options
    NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    hahahahaha

awesome.

NightDragon on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    22 is going to feel weird.

No it's not. And you're not old. Stop being so unrealistic!

Betelgeuse on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    "Moseph P. Dope is the funniest comical charachter on the intertron" - Albert Einstein

At least that's what he would've said....were he alive.

Mustang on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    hahahha oh moe

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited January 2009

You're old? Why, when you were in elementary school, I was...also in elementary school...hmm...

I found that 22 is the start of a sort of shift in birthdays. There isn't any major privilege to look forward to anymore (unless you really want that senate seat, so I found myself kind of forgetting how old I was every now and again. I get the feeling it'll be even worse once I hit 25, because in addition to not keeping track, I also have that lingering disbelief.

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I'm... 20.

I'm an "adult" but not old enough to legally enjoy the awesomeness that entails.

Nappuccino on

• Options
    edited January 2009
    I personally found 27 to be the "Oh fuck I'm going to be old one day" birthday.

Now I just don't care anymore, but secretly I really do care, cause getting old really sucks balls.

Mustang on
  • Options
    beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    i'm 24
    i'm still young and spry
    and my boobies are still perky

the day my boobs stop being perky is the day i admit aging defeat

beavotron on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    24 was my favourite age, old enough to look 'old enough' but still young enough to act completely irresponsible.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    My boobs are...well, let's just not go there.

I'm not sure I've got any such days or signs. My hair's already graying, sometimes my joints hurt on cold mornings, I'm pretty damn forgetful to start with, I've got pretty heavy wrinking going on on my forehead...I suppose I could still go bald...

crawdaddio on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I turn 22 in 30 days! 22 is going to feel weird. I think after I turned 18, and up until I turned 21, I would tell people i was 18 by accident. I guess I just didn't feel like I was 19 or 20, when I was. I sure as hell don't feel 22! I dunno, maybe I just feel that at 22 I should be running my own business out of my mansion with a 5 car garage and $2 million in stocks.

With an indoor-heated pool that I keep by boat in.

Or.....something.

Soon you'll realize that you have many decades ahead and that it's best to take your time and do it right. Hopefully.

:rotate:

MKR on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I started greying at 24 and then it just stopped and hasn't really come back and also yay for my hair, it just keeps getting thicker the older I get, it's like I have a bizarro-balding gene.

Mustang on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    You guys are making me feel like having a quarter life crisis five years early.

Nappuccino on

• Options
    edited January 2009
    My Dad looks like he's 40 at 59, so hopefully I got them alleles.

Tam on
This discussion has been closed.